pain of separation

Panic striken pushkar needed somebody who could explain the scenario. ...He was actually eagerly anticipated Sumo's reply after his birthday gift for her since that was his love proposal too. ..fortunately or unfortunately , that gift was left unopened still. ..He decided to meet sumo and he was there in the channel so early. ..but. . . the things that were happening left him at the height of confusions. ...and again, he had no other choice but to go with the situation barely understanding that some thing is not okay. ..

      Sumo reached the venue where the bomb attack was on. ..It looked more than a battle field. ...sumo looked around aimlessly. ...emergency ambulances and fire engines were roaming around. ..people were busy with rescue operation. ..no one could tell anything. ..injured persons were shifted to the nearby hospitals. ..

    Sumo screamed as she could find nothing about shravan. ..she held her hands together and pleaded to god  that nothing should have happened to shravan. ..

     While looking around. ..pushkar saw shravan s car that was crushed at the front side...almost  it was shapeless. ..they ran to the car and on the way. ...sumo spotted shravan s ID  ....that's all she remembered. ..she couldn't bear anymore. ..she rushed to the car and disappointed to see the  vacant  seats. ..she felt a  heart throbbing agony. ..

      Sumo sat on the floor and started to cry loudly. ..nirmala couldn't console her ...so as pushkar. ..they approached the rescue team and they suggested to check  the hospitalised lists. ..

      Sumo wanted shravan to be safe. ...on the other hand, she wanted to attack koshla like a wild elephant. ...to smash him in to pieces. ..her wilderness infused a nameless energy into her veins. ..she didn't bather about nirmala. ..the rescue team. ..nothing. ..

    She was frantically running through the hospital wards. ..in search of shravan. ..moarning sounds of injured people crushed Sumo's heart. ..she could see people with amputated arms. . . legs. ..she saw people with indefinite pain. ...all this agony hit Sumo's courage. ..she gave up. ..her eyes were dried by shedding tears. ..her throat bulged due to voice abuse. ..

     With disappointed look ...having lost all her energy. ..sumo held her head tightly. ..she felt her world stopped evolving around. ..her blood pressure shooted up and she felt her heart stopped ticking. ..her mind not responding to her. ..she tried to get help and hopelessly, thought of her shravan. ..she gained all her energy to utter words. ..

    " Shan. ..shan. ..."

     " I  am nothing without you. ..take me with you. ....."

Unknowingly, the words came  out as much as louder ...since those are the words from soul. ...that's all she could do and collapsed motionless. ...

  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    Sumo was under medical assistance. ..her vitals were normal and she was sedated for hours as she behaved restlessly due to the mental shock. ..

   ......As soon as the voice which was enough to hold attention ... made  by sumo. .. his soul mate ....shravan who was there in helping out with the rescue team rushed towards her. ...He was unaware of her state and held her to the medical team immediately. ..later, both nirmala and pushkar joined him. ..

    Now. ... Shravan was holding Sumo's hands. ..He caressed  her  messed up hair. ..sumo looked tired and her breath was weak and feeble. ..shravan s  mind melted to see her love for him. ..He promised sumo that he will never leave her alone. ..He kissed her forehead. ..and tugged the blanket to ensure her comfort. ...