Sumo at hospital. ..

Adil was sitting at the bedside couch. It was a dispensary attached to the ayurvedic resort. Sumo was still unconcious. Her blood pressure was stabilised by the duty doctor on her admission at night itself. But,  might be mere shock delayed  her recovery.

  Adil saw Sumo's innocent face. He was so concerned about her health as she was pregnant. He was waiting for her to open her eyes. almost for the entire night he  stayed at the hospital. He knew that sumo had no one to help.
hence, he decided to stay till someone arrives for her help. The resort HR Dept has sent a female attender to take care of sumo. Adil started to leave after her arrival. The attender informed adil that. . One of her family members will reach soon. ..Adil nodded and he left to home. .
__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
  Adil 's pov :

It has been a day since I saw suman. She had left to the resort after leaving a thank you note for me. I didn't know what. .I had an urge to cry. I was wondering how a married woman could create an impact on me. ..what rubbish. .?I felt shame on my thoughts. For the very first time ,I felt for a girl. May be,  empathy..?

With these irrelevant  thoughts , I wandered in the room and my gaze fixed at her camera. Oh. .I forgot to give it to her.

I decided to return it to her as I knew how important it would be for her. The way she held it close to her heart,  when she fell down. ..

But. . . my mind was in a dilemma to meet her. .what if I have rubbish thoughts again. ..sandy. ..yeah. ..I could obtain help from sandy. ..

I searched sandy who was  getting ready to somewhere. ..

" Hey. .sandy....going out. ..?"

" dude. ..did you forget that Joshi is coming today. ? Come on. .get ready. .we have to go to airport to receive him. ..it will take nearly three hours to reach. .hurry up. .."  sandy kept on telling.

I stood lost. ..how did i forget that Joshi is coming today. .after all, he was the only friend and family I had ...I hit my head that my arrival to India toppled down my living. Even now, I didn't want to accompany with sandy. I came out with a lame excuse. .

" sandy. ..I had headache since morning. Travel may aggrevate it. ..better let me stay at home. ."

" I knew it. ..you always sat in your room. ..are you okay. ..I think you will be okay after seeing Joshi. ...aye. ..let's arrange a party for him. Take rest. ..bye. ."  Sandy gave me a side hug and left.

Actually, I was waiting to see Joshi, he was the only person who knew about me. I wanted to share him the thoughts I had when I reached here.

Before that, I decided to return the camera to suman. I started to the resort by walk as it was close to sandy 's home.

I enjoyed the monsoon evening and reached the resort. I inquired about suman' s room .after stepping in, I had a second thought to leave. But, I had no other choice but to knock the door.

I was irritated to wait back for more than ten minutes. Lack of response initiated a doubt in me.

" is she okay. .?"

I slammed the door and it opened without much effort. I stepped in carefully and shocked to see unconscious suman in the floor. I called her by name which made nothing difference. I scooped  and lodged her in bed.

I intercommed the reception. They called for the emergency medical aid. I scolded the attenders for their irresponsibility.

I underwent various  hormonal twitches in my body. I couldn't see her in that condition. I worried about her health as well as her baby's. I had tears in my eyes involuntarily. I couldn't understand why my heart was weeping.

     I couldn't stay calm till the medical personal arrive. I sweated with tension. .to be frank, it was not at all a medical emergency. Adequate rest may be enough for recovery. But. ..why I feel differently that it was a immense issue. .

    I  saw her weak and feeble state with painful eyes. I may be too empathetic on her condition,  after hearing that her husband was not with her. .I felt bad for her unlucky husband. On the other hand, I had a out bursted anger on him , how could he leave a women when she was carrying his baby. ..pathetic. ..my thoughts on her continued till late night. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  Sumo 's  pov :

I  opened my eyes and found that   i was in a hospital.i tried to recollect what happened yesterday.

  Aditya 's call. ..

   " sumo. ..I hacked his informations . as you said, he is adil who was staying in an apartment with his friends at UAE. He was a dj by profession. I got his passport copy. ..it's strange that,he had travelled only twice. .first time from kenya to UAE. ...second time, from UAE to cochin, India. "

I had my heartbeats to be tachycardiac. I shooted up with the highest pressure.

" from kenya. .?" It increased my confusion.

" yes sumo. ..i had his banking transaction that mentioned him to be adil. Every records I meant proved him to be adil. But, there is a check point ...there was no any information about adil before his arrival from kenya. ..that means. ..you might be right. .. "

   I stood rooted. ..my ground stood still and I had a spun head. ..yet I was listening to him. ..

"  one more thing, he is under psychiatric observation. ..His local guardian was Mr. Joshi. ..He already arrived cochin. .."

   " what. .?"

My intusion was correct. He is my shan. ..Under psychiatric observation, kenya,  three months, ....my brain interconnected everything. The truth hit my brain ruthlessly. ..Aditya 's voice didn't reach me. ..Whereas ,I heard a voice hallucination of adil and shan alternatively. ..my brain shut down all the nuisance to mute and made me to fell down motionless. ..