A pretty dream. ..

Sumo's pov :

I woke up and disappointed to see the empty space near me. ..I searched shan. ..He was not there...I founded a folded paper ..I took it. ..my eyes ran through those beautiful lines written by shan. ..

Dear zindagi. ..

I woke up so early which was completely unusual. ..but ,my unusual woke up previllaged me to the most precious feel. ..

Babe. ..

I saw my pretty doll sleeping like an innocent kid. .I was sitting aside you to enjoy the serenity. ..it was blissful to see the satisfactory calm on you. ..

I fixed my gaze on your eyes which were closed like a seashell. ..I was stunned to see your nostrils that resembled a flute when you breath. ..it's serious yaar. ..I heard the breezy melody ....

Above all, the rhythmic ups and down of your heart beat hit me somewhere. ..I was  completely unaware of  where I am. .I was wondering how I managed to live without you  so far. ..

I couldn't control me. .my entire system was at rogue. ..out of control. ..I scared I may harm your sleep. ..I simply held my breath. ..you were awesome. ..

    You were the sky in my earth. ..the sweet melody of my breath. ..you were the  only glint in my dark life. . you were the true colour of my life. ..I found me fulfilled with your elegant smile. ..

Frankly, I was the one who was lucky to have a life partner like you. ..I need you near me always. ..

You had determined my life goals. .you made my good things even more  better. ..you were the meaning of my life. ..the reason why I live. ..

I crazily,madly in love with you. ..

If I continue to stare you like this. ..I swear I may wake you up. ..still I couldn't stop me. . ...I couldn't control me anymore. ..so. ..my dear pretty doll. ..I am leaving now ...see you in the morning. ..

Love you so much. ..miss you my dear love. ..

Your shan. ..

I grinned with his words. ..I felt my morning to be more positive. ..His feelings urged me to see him. ..I went to the washroom and finished my morning chores hastily. ..

I dressed well ...I had satisfactory look on me at mirror. .I opened the door and surprised to see sandy and her friends ...all were looked like pretty ghosts with their face packs. ..

" Hi Di. ..good morning. .."

They all didn't alow  me to react. .they all rushed in ...they giggled and chuckled at me. ..I was standing at the height of confusions. ..

   .sandy  had a bowl of some paste that resembled a kind of face pack. ..

" sandy. ..what's cooking here. .."

I was eager to know their madness. ..

" Di. ..face pack. ..you should look  pretty at the party. ..right. .girls. .."

Each one nodded by saying. ...

     " yes. ..yes. ..yes. .."

I was done with them. .I was longing to see shan. ..These girls in between making me crazy. . ..when I tried to step out of my room,  they pulled me inside...I felt awkward. ..

They made me to sit. ..though  I was stubborn to cooperate yet sat with fabricated smile to avoid disapproval situation. ..

Sandy took a scoop of the paste and applied it on my cheeks. .One of her friends  sung teasingly. ..

"Once a girl with gorgeous beauty lived with the precious dreams. ..she was pretty like a doll. ..her eyes were like twinkling stars. ..her nose like a seashell. ..her lips like honey drops. ..her soul be pure. ..

Her long wait has been concluded. .her man has come with all his love for her. ..
Here , the pretty girl had a chance to beautify her to impress her man. ..

Here she is ready. ..oh. ..the god of love. ..may her man love her forever. ..may the couple live  eternally...

Oh god. ..the love and happiness may shower on them
Enormously. .."

All were enjoying by applying the paste to each other. ..I was clueless what was happening there. ..still, I was happy to see the joyous pretty girls. ..

   I didn't know why. ..I felt that those lines meant us. ..me and shan. ..I blushed hardly while thinking shan. ..my soul urged me  pretty much to see him. ..but. . I was stuck in between ...I had to wait until they all leave. ..

Later, I took shower again ...I sighed  in a thought that they may leave me at least now. ..

" Btw. ..sandy. ..what's special on today's party. .?"

" Oh. ..Di. ..everything is special. ..today we should prove those boys that girls will rock ever. .."

I jerked. ..

" What. .?"

" Di ...today evening we have open challenge with boys. ..means ..it gonna be a tough fight. ..boys vs girls. ..we need to prepare a lot. ..music, dance, above all, we should look more prettier than boys. .."

Sandy said with excitement. .

    .against shan. ..no ...my mind immediately alarmed me. ..

" no sandy. ..i am out of game. .."

I screamed. ..but. . they were at determination. ..I found no way to escape from them. ..they practiced some music and dance. ..I participated with out much interest. ..

My eyes looked my phone stealthily for shan ' s call or message. ..i had waited for the second to see shan. ..time went on,  the practice was continued with out any climax. .

I felt that I was arrested within my room. ..as my mind was tired with confusions, I dozed off. ..

When I got up. ..I saw my hands  full of pretty mehandi designs ..I had never been to this before. ..since I was concentrating on my profession, I found no time to put mehandi. ..rarely I went to weddings. ..infact, in one of such weddings, I saw my shan at the very first time. ..I had no chance to celebrate my wedding with these kind of rituals since it happened unexpectedly in a very simple manner. ..

I felt so happy. .I wish to show my mehandi designed hands to shan. ..I looked the mehandi designer happily. .

" looks pretty. ..thank you so much. .."

She accepted my thanks and smiled. ..

  " Di. .i chose the design. ..you like it. ."  She jumped like a frog. ..

" yeah. .."  I replied happily. ..

" okay. ..Di. ..time to get ready. ..here is your beautician. ..we too have to get ready. ..so. ..take your own time. ..but make sure you should be the prettiest one. ..because you are the princess  of our girl Kingdom today. .." she left to avoid my questions. ..

  I sighed ..since morning I felt differently and I too excited for today's party. ..more than that I loved to show my hands to shan. ..

The beautician started to work on me. ..she made me to wear a beautiful yellow saree. ..she  adorned me golden jewellery with traditional designs. .. ..she made my hair do pretty longer with lots of wildly fragranced flowers. ..finally, she took a satisfactory look on me. ..

I was astonished to see me at the mirror. ..undoubtedly, she had transformed me to a goddess. ..I was too gorgious like a girl who is ready for her wedding. ..I can't wait to see shan. ..I was eager to see how he would react  at me