dj Adil rocks

Sumo opted a red saree for the party. She let her free flowing hair open. She prefered mild kajal and pinky lip balm. Needless to say her face shined in thought of meeting shan. She was excited to start the mission. Infact, she longed to end it by proving adil as shan. Pushkar too was ready. Aditya disguised himself as a waiter.

   As they  discussed, Aditya joined the catering group. ..sumo  and pushkar entered the venue. It was a private party invited to close friends. So, they have arranged the party in  garden.

  Sumo introduced pushkar to sandy ' s father and ammomma. sumo touched her feet to get blessings.

"  be happy always. ." She wished sumo

   ".by the way. ..beta. ..everybody is there in the garden. Join them. I can't join you all. But, if you feel sick. ..return home immediately. .okay. ..take care. .."  ammoma and sandy ' s father went to the house. ..

    The garden was decorated with tiny lights. Sandy ' s  cousin and friends were roaming around.  Sumo's eyes wandered every nook and corner in search of adil. Pushkar was in the same mood.

   There he is. Adil was talking with sandy and her friends. He was the centre of attraction there. Though he looked simple, his unique smile made him to be a prince charm.

  As sumo knew him as her shan, she can't bear him smiling at other girls. Though she lost herself at his wild laugh, she felt as if she was standing in the firewood whenever sandy held his hands.

" bhabhi. ..do you feel a burn smell. .? I guess somebody fuming inside vigorously. .." Pushkar teased sumo. Though he knew sumo well  ,he wanted the situation to be light.

  " Pushkar beta. ..chup chap chalo. ..varna. ..I will burn you too. ."sumo was at  boiling point.

   Pushkar acted as if he was scared with Sumo's threat.  Frankly, he was happy to see the wrestler sumo back. It was a long time since she smiled heartedly.

" bhabhi. ..shall we join him. .."

"  as quick as possible. ..otherwise, I may get crazy with the girls. .."
Pushkar laughed to see  helpless sumo.

They both approached adil. .
" Hey sumo. ..welcome bro. .."
He was actually happy to see sumo and pushkar.

     " sumo...let me introduce Joshi. .."  He searched for Joshi who was busy in looking dinner arrangements.

  We walked towards Joshi. Adil introduced sumo and pushkar to Joshi. .

     Sumo's reporter mode woke up and scanned him. Joshi was a bachelor at his mid 40 s. He looked matured. His eyes were  steady without any cloudy thoughts. His gestures strongly suggested that he should be  a person who need to be  handled carefully.

  He smiled and introduced himself as vj in a wild life channel. His passion was travelling.by then,  the party started.  Sumo searched for Aditya. ..He signalled sumo that he was ready.

     Sandy was busy with her friends. Adil and Joshi joined sumo and pushkar. They sat together and munched the starters. Aditya served them refreshing drinks disguised as waiter. He signalled towards adil ' s  goblet. Sumo understood his gesture. Aditya had sticked special tapes on the goblet that was served to adil in order to get his fingerprints.

     The goblet should be saved with a gloved hands. Otherwise it would be  contaminated with other fingerprints that may give false interpretation. Sumo nodded her head slowly to Aditya.

     Everyone enjoying the music and drinks. Sumo and pushkar was eagerly waiting for adil to touch the glass. Aditya too  was looking like a hawk .

  Adil was about to get the glass. Sandy came there like a cyclone from somewhere and held his hands.

" oops. ." 

  The trio huffed out as they missed the opportunity. ..sandy made adil to stand up.

" dude. ..I don't like the music. ..why fear. .. when dj Adil is here. ..come rock the floor. .."

She dragged him to the dj area. Sandy was right. The dj was not up to the mark. Now, dj Adil took the charge. ..He was checking the settings. .He held the headphones on. .there he was. ..

Not bad. .He rocked. The entire premises was rained with his music flow. Even Sumo's feet tapped to the beats. Nearly it took full thirty minutes. .everybody applauded adil ' s djing.

" bhaiya. ..rocks. ..right bhabhi. .? But,  how did he remember playing  keyboards even after years. .?" Pushkar surprised to see shan ' s memory.

   Sumo looked pushkar seriously. ..

" Pushkar. ..come again. ..did shan know to play keyboards. .?"

She was surprised to hear
Shan knew to play a musical instrument . because she never heard this from shan and she had  never seen him practicing.

" haan. ..He learnt it while  pursuing higher education ,only to impress girls. Fortunately, he was selected in the school choir. ..and he rocked like now. ..He has been girl's choice only because of his ability to play keyboard. ..see. ..even now. ..He played so beautifully. .."

Pushkar kept on telling as if  he was in dreamland. He stopped midway after seeing a  fuming sumo. Sumo stood keeping her hands at her waist,  with anger in her eyes. ...not less than  kali matha. ..

   " Pushkar beta. ..tell me now. ..what else your brother had learnt to impress girls. .?"  Sumo asked calmly with cold tone that was enough to leave pushkar scared.

  Scared pushkar looked pathetic. ..

" no bhabhi. ..it was just  his hobby. .."

By saying this, he started to walk frantically to escape from sumo.

" Pushkar bache...stop there. .."
Sumo started to chase him by walk.  Already sumo was fuming with girls proximity to adil. Pushkar 's words made her to ablaze more. ..she wanted to twist his ears. ..in chasing business, sumo hit with adil who was on his way back.

   Adil held sumo by her waist. Sumo stared at his eyes fondly. If this scenario happened some days back, sumo would have curled with unease. but now,  she knew him as shan cent percent. So, she never minded anything and went with the blissful situation for which she was longing for. Surprisingly, adil could interlock his gaze with Sumo's. He read the unbound love and care in Sumo's eyes. He don't know why, he yearned that eyes to look him like that forever. Sumo and adil lost into the infinite. Pushkar and Aditya were smiling contently. ..

So ...Friends ...let them enjoy their eye lock for sometime. ..but,  the mission. .?as we know,  they missed the opportunity to get adil ' s fingerprints. Will they get another opportunity. .?what will be adil 's thoughts after this proximity with sumo. .?Let's see what happens next. ..