The play That Went Wrong. ..

Shravan entered nirmala ' s  cabin. .." Ma. .."

      " Beta. ..time for the next move. ..did you find the plot for the next operation. .? " nirmala asked him without seeing his face. ..

    Actually, shravan wanted to share his happiness with nirmala. ..since she was busy with the next project details. ..He postponed his thoughts and was ready to discuss with the same. ..

      He explained the scenario to nirmala and they came to the conclusion that it would be better to dicuss it with Sr. reporters as they are the ones who gonna act on the cases. ..

      Shravan informed susee to arrange for the conference. ..only Sr. reporters were at the conference hall. ..

      Shravan started the discussions in the  informal way as there were no board members. ..

He introduced the project as

       " Emergency Triad "

He categorised three different phenomenon  namely, health, natural resource. ..and political issues. ..before explaining. ..He encouraged a open discussion about the problems faced by public at each sector. ..

     Every body came up with their views and finally. ...shravan  pointed the most important and emergency things that could be identified and need action  by only journalists. ...

   He listed the major threat in all sectors. ..and he showed the statistics to support his view. ..

       He assigned a Sr. reporter and juniors to each of the phenomenon. ..Mr mathesh and priyanka for political issues. ..Mr. Rishab  and Anand for natural resources sector. ..shravan and sumo for health sector. ..

    He handed over the detailed information booklets to the  Sr. reporters and asked them to integrate the corresponding juniors. ..

   They all determined to do their maximum best at their work...Aditya will be helping everybody in technical aspect as he was very good at the same. ..

The conference came to the end with a lot of positivity and everyone went to discuss the same with the juniors. ..

____________________________________

    Priyanka and sumo was at canteen as there was conference only for their seniors. ..they finished all their work and decided to wind up. ..they headed towards canteen for coffee. ..moreover , both were busy in their own way for the past days hence it was an opportunity to spend time together. ..

While priyanka was ordering something. ..sumo was thinking about shravan how he made her to caught up by susee. ..

    Actually, susee hugged sumo in happiness. ..she wished her good luck. ..and reassured sumo about shravan ' s charector, family and friends. ..

   Sumo was smiling thinking about shravan. ...this morning was started as  a below normal day to her. ..but by the evening, it was her life's important day. ..after shravan proposed his love. ..her view on life was entirely changed. ..she was smiling for no reason every time. .All her problems were vanished like a dew. ..she loved to live fully. ...

    Now, priyanka was telling her rubbish stories. ..sumo was mentally roaming with shravan. ..they both had a notice that they had to meet their respective handlers. ...

   Sumo was happy. ..at the same time priyanka sighed at sumo. .."  suman. ..you are lucky. ..I daily pray god to work with shan. ..but never had a chance. ..handsome hunk. ..His smile. ...omg " priyanka was describing shravan and sumo saw her with rage. ...

    She muttered herself. .."..stupid greedy girl. ..seems that if she see shan. ..she might be engulfing him. ..oh ho. ..i have to save my shan from her evil eyes. ..god. ..never give her chance to work with him. ..don't even give a chance to have a  look  at him". ...sumo was praying god to safeguard shravan. ..

       But the truth was far away from that. ..priyanka  ,Aditya and suman had to meet shravan at conference hall. ..the message arrived and priyanka was at himalayan happiness. ...obviously, sumo was fuming. ...

___________________________________

    Shravan was waiting for the crew at conference hall. ...

      " ting. ..ting. ..."

" Shan. ..Please be aware of priyanka. ...she was about to engulf you. ..speak less. ..importantly, don't smile. ..more importantly, don't schedule your work  with her. ..love you "

   Shravan was at wild laugh at  Sumo's message. ..He loved to see his would be wife's jealous mode. ..
He didn't care about the consequences and decided to act exactly  opposite to Sumo's message. ..

___ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

They all sat in a circle and shravan started the discussions with their view about the channel as they were newly appointed. ..they three rendered good views and he gave their  appraisal reports. ..He encouraged them to work at their best. ..He added something about the new projects that were already discussed wit their handlers. .He wished all three to do best. ...

For the entire discussion sumo was tensed as priyanka was looking at shravan without a single wink. ..sumo would've bathered much before. ..but the scenario now has been changed. .. on top of that after the session, shravan smiled deeply at priyanka. ..He gave formal handshake to her. ..so as he did the same for Aditya and Sumo. ...

   That's it. .."how dare he. ..He did what I told not to do. .perhaps, he didn't read the message yet. .?no. ..I have seen the blue tick. .I read. .though. .." she was at hypertension. ..

      That gesture was so common. ...that a senior wishes the junior. ..that too. . shravan was so formal and treated all them equally. ..nothing harm in that. ..that's all shravan wanted to do to see a jealous provoked sumo. ..He was enjoying her  jealous too. ..but.....

     ..Alas. ...!god planned something more than that it seems .....priyanka slipped accidentally and fell at shravan s hands. ..

               OMG. ...

     It was not in shravan s plan. ..now ...he was at shock and looked sumo desperately. ..

Look at our sumo. ... .

Poor shravan. ...how he gonna manage her. .?