The new chapter. ..❤

Shan stopped the car in front of malhothra mansion which was decorated with auspicious flowers to welcome their little princess. ..

He came to Sumo's side and  held the baby in his arms. .sumo got down and he transferred his sleeping bud into her embrace. .

As they reach the  doorstep, kamini chachi and nirmala rushed with the aarthi plate. .

    " welcome  princess. .."

They did the ceremonial rituals to welcome their new member. ..

As sumo was weak and tired, shan wrapped her around the shoulders. Nirmala made sumo to sit in the couch.

  Kamini chachi came with the tray of sweets. .she fed sumo and shan with sweet. ..

" you both filled  our house with happiness. ..stay blessed always. ."

She blessed them with moist eyes. ..

" arey. ..nothing to cry with. ..happy happy moments yaar. ..beta. ..hamesha kush raho. .."

Lala ji wished them in his way. .He stuffed shan with a scoop of sweets. ..

With that, he loaded his mouth full with sweets. .at the next moment, he choked to face  kamini 's  death glare. ..

" too much of sweets. ..I don't know when will you grew up. ..you are at your 50s. ..can't you control your cravings. .?"

Lala ji hung his head down and smiled sheepishly. ..

" leave kamini. ..let him enjoy the moment. .."

This time ramnath saved him from further damage. ..

Pushkar laughed out loud with the melodrama of his mom and dad. ..

" isshhh. ...pushkar. ..keep calm. ..baby is sleeping. .."

Kamini warned him at low tone. ..

" Shan beta. ..sumo is tired. ..she needs rest. .just make sure you are with her ...we will see the channel's routine and pushkar will be there with us. .."

   Nirmala carresed Sumo's face. ..

"Sumo . ..we were shattered to see your condition. ..by God's grace, you brought back the happiness. ..take care of you... beta. .."

Her eyes were moist. ..she turned to shan and pinched his ears. ..

" and you. ..stop troubling her. ..do you know how much she struggled to get you back. .? Hold her hands always. ..importantly, while crossing the road. ..now get lost ...take rest. .."

   It was a mere statuary warning . shan bowed his head reverential. ..

" as you said ma. .."

  Everyone bursted into laugh at Shan's gesture. ..but this time as mute as they could. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A week passed just like a cloud. Sumo took good care of baby. .Initially, she scared to hold her delicate little princess . shan taught her to hold her tiny tot. .He spent his most of time with sumo and baby. ..

He even helped in bathing her. ..He was keenly noticing her minor discomforts. Infact, their princess was more warmth and comfort at her papa ' s  arms ..

No wonder she was papa ' s  Lil bud. .

  To be frank, sumo didn't bather much  about their bond since she herself needed rest. She was confused with the baby's routine. ..sometimes the baby slept for the whole night without much trouble. ..another time, she never slept at night. ..sumo had to comfort her for the whole night without a single wink. ..