What happened to shan. .?

" wildebeest ...? What is that. ? "  sumo and pushkar asked simultaneously. ..

" it's a natural phenomenon ..wild ebeest event is a kind of  celebration amongst the wild life enthusiasts. .it is a vast migration of animals  ( mostly bovine _ a kind of cow like animal. ..and zebra ) from continent to continent once a year in search of their mate. .there would be thousands of animals in the move and it would be magnanimous to watch. ..it would be a dream for every wild life enthusiast to experience it once. .."

   "  being a part of a wildlife channel, I was there in Kenya with our team to shoot the wildebeest lively

   "  being a part of a wildlife channel, I was there in Kenya with our team to shoot the wildebeest lively. .we used our channel 's helicopter. ..as expected, viewing thousands of wild beasts at a time in the same place was really a tremendous view. ..I have seen hundreds and  hundreds of photographers  , reporters and researchers around. ..it was all well, until the fight that began  in between two animals. ."

    Sumo and pushkar stunned to hear Joshi. ..they both never had any word about it. Sumo felt unease about shan ..Joshi continued. .even sandy heard this at very first time as she knew nothing about adil.

"  animal fight is normal and it would be go off within ten minutes in my experience. ..Unfortunately, the fight turned into group war soon. .there was a panic attack among the group that was gathered in the ground since the animals ran furiously at all sides. ."

     Sumo's heartbeat ticked hard after hearing this

   Sumo's heartbeat ticked hard after hearing this. Her mind pleaded god to safeguard shan. ..she sweated profusely as she was tensed. .

" you know suman. ..I saw a furious battle between animals. .Some people managed to escape once they understood the danger. .many of them got injured with the animal attacks. .I felt ashamed for not doing anything. ..for not helping them. ..but. . I was not in a position to decide. ..I saw the happenings blinded  with silent weep. .."

  Sumo sit like a statue. She couldn't assume what happened next. Her emotions heavily strangled. ..

" After few hours,   the fight was settled. The battlefield was empty as the animals moved on. ..the forest authorities brought back the  people to safe places. ..entry to the area was restricted since it would be highly dangerous if those animals return if in case. "

"  we were in helicopter and recorded the vedios of the after effects. .we saw few animals dead. .Some were injured but alive. ..on my close look. ..I saw  a man who was pooled around with  his own blood. ..I didn't even know whether he  was alive or no. ..I decided to get him. ..I got my team's cooperation after a long plead. Yes. ..we rescued him. .. it was your shan. ...sumo. .."

    Joshi paused here as he himself couldn't digest what happened in the past. ..and how he felt. ..

  Sumo's mental status was unexplainable. She felt as if her blood vessels emptied her whole  blood out of her body. ..she gulped to wet her dried throat. ..While Joshi kept on telling. ..her breath deepened. Towards the end, when he mentioned shan ' s name, she closed her mouth devoid of emotions. Her eyes kept on running the tears. .

" sumo. ..when we received him, he was unconcious. ..there was no evidence that he has life. ..his entire body was injured. ..I haven't seen such a horrible accident in my life. .."

  Sumo's cry rised time by time. ..she held her head and screamed uncontrollably. Pushkar too was in a state who needs support. ..sandy was there with shock. .hence nobody was there to console sumo. ..she went through a storm that had no anyway to resolve. ..she continued her sob. ..Hearing to Joshi. ..

"I felt a feeble pulse on his wrist. ..I bloomed as like I got my own brother back. .we had no time to hand over him to Kenya government. ..moreover, he needed emergency services. so. . we took him to UAE directly with the fake passport. We fabricated that he was one of our team member. .hence, our channel influenced, we admitted him with  medical aid. Later, we came to know that , he forgot his past. .."

" I took his responsibility. ..I saw him playing a keyboard accidentally. I created a new life for him. .as adil. .I determined  to safeguard him till my death. .He is like my brother. .."

    Sumo was tired and she lounged her head in sandy' s  lap. .she had nothing in her. .she felt as if she was dead. .sandy 's tear drops fell on Sumo's cheeks. .she patted Sumo's head gently. Pushkar shut his eyes in  scare. .

" suman. ..He is your shan. .I would be glad if he remembers his past. ..you are like my sister. ..now tell me. ..what I have to do. .?"

Joshi asked wholeheartedly.

Sumo sat straight. .she held her head  straight. ..her words came out slowly yet strong enough to convey her decision.

" get him back to UAE as soon as possible. .."