Love hurts. .😭

Dr. John came to his chamber after examining adil. .He had a enquiring look at sumo and pushkar. ..pushkar was at total shock after hearing from adil. He was in a heart wrecking pain after listening to adil. .poor sumo was at pathetic. .

  Doctor cleared his throat in order to attain their attention. Sumo and pushkar viewed a favourable reply from him. They both were eager to know whether the treatment process would be accessible easily. .

   " so. ..do you have any idea about the session. .? "  He threw the question. .

"  doctor, as we knew. ..He remembered his adolescence ...the new thing we got to know is ,the feel he had for bhabhi  even now. ."   Pushkar replied as expected. .doctor nodded. ..

"  yes. ..He didn't remember the photographs which was taken by himself ..He remembered his love to car than bike. ..on contrary, he solved the rubik's cube and fixed the camera. ..pushkar. ..did he used to solve rubik's cube in his college days. .? " 

" no sir. ..He learnt it while doing journalism. .."

  " okay. ..it means his adulthood memories were developing at faster rate. He has developed depression and anxiety due to the dilemma between adolescence and adulthood. ."

"  how so ever, his adult memories are stimulated one by one when he experiences the same situation now. For example, he solved the rubik's cube when he saw it. .fixed the camera ...and the love he had for suman. ..These things were emotionally, cognitively attached to him. ..In that case,I would say that he is recovering. .."

Doctor's words enlighten Sumo's soul. She looked him with the beamed hope. Pushkar had no words to thank god. Sumo's eyes were moist with happiness. Alas! Her joyous smile turned down at the next instant. ..

" But. .."

" what doctor. ..anything serious. .?" sumo asked hurriedly.

"  I think. ..adil was depressed with his thoughts on you. He regrets himself for his feelings on you. He was confused against his mind and brain. .this struggle worsens his recovery. ."

  Sumo felt a fatal blow. Again, it was a disaster. She felt numb for adil because of she,  herself.

"  I gonna prescribe anti depressant and councelling sessions. ..if he shows improvement, as second level we do surgery. But, for these process. ..He should cooperate and his mental status should be calm. .that's actually a difficult task to deal with. .."

Listening to these words, sumo and pushkar sat hopelessly. Though, the doctor reinforced the positivity that there won't be any problem with adil as for as he himself knew about shan. ..He added that. .it would be better to cure him at his pace.

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sumo'spov :

   We reached the resort after consulting with the doctor. I remembered adil ' s every words. Even now, he loves me. ..He forgot who is he. .?even  then, he loves me. .I don't know to react. ..whether to be happy or sad. ..

I sat in the floor against the wall. Even if I knew him as my shan,  I couldn't be with him. ..I couldn't say  him that I am his wife. ..I felt  to shout  loudly that I love him to my last breath. .my incapability  forced out to a louder cry. ..I sobbed hugging my knees. ..I knew he had been developing a trust on me. ..but , I didn't know that he had feeling on me. ..His genuine mind ignores me as I was married ..I held my head and screamed. ..

" Shan. ..I am your sumo. ..your wife. ..come back to me. ..get me into your arms. ..get your memories back. ..I miss you so badly. ..i need  you. ..shan. ..i love you. ..i love you ..."

My eyes swelled as I cried continiously. I  lounged in the floor as I ran out of energy.

  I recalled doctor's words. His recovery is delaying because of the contraversial thoughts he had on me. ..ironical, i was his life then. ... Now, everything toppled down. ..i can't see him in pain. .my dried eyes started to flow fresh tears as I remembered his painful words. ..

I felt him to be a kite in storm, a boat in tall waves, a tiny tot who was homeless, a baby long for lullaby, a parched land longs for rain....

I couldn't think further. I went through weakness, grief, and agony night by night from the minute I heard the word that my shan is no more. So far, I lived a lonely life filled with sobs and cries. God meant us to meet again. .but. . . this time too I stand alone. ..it twinges me that I am the reason behind his pain. ..again, it was me. ..

    What you have done to me god. ..Please ...help me to stay strong. .I can't just let my shan to go. ..I have seen him now. ..I knew that he is alive with flush and blood. ..how can I even think to stay away from him. ..even if, it is a tussle between life and death ... I would fight for my shan. ..there is no any chance staying away from my shan anymore. ..I will get my shan back. ..

    I made my clear decision and went to the washroom  to wash my face. ..

I heard my phone ringing. ..

" who could it be. .? "

I took the phone and a bit tensed to see Aditya ' s name on display. ..