Adil. .the bachelor .?

Sumo's pov :

I sensed shan ' s incapability. ..I caressed him with all my love. ..when he proposed me, I had tears in my eyes as it resembled his first ever confession. ..I saw his true love for me from the soul. ..

We were looking into each other for long time. .chirping of birds brought us to reality. ..we started to home. .

After reaching home, we saw a new car outside the courtyard. .

" Shan. ..somebody has come. ..I guess, some friends of Joshi and sandy. ..you just get in first. I will make a call and come. .."

As per our deal with pushkar,  we have to maintain distance. .

Shan went in. ..after few seconds, I entered the house. I stood dumbfounded to see a celebration mode. .there were group of people. ..a plate full of fruits and sweets were there in the table. ..

And shan ..,what he was doing there. .He was sitting at the centre couch ...an old man was enquiring about him. ..His profession, education. ..etc. .I was at confusion to view the atmosphere since I sensed something wrong. .

" suman beta. ..come. ..you came at right time. ..they are our relatives. .and she is sheena. ..it is a marriage proposal for adil. .she is pretty, educated, well grown girl. ..she would be a perfect match for adil. ..After all, he is like my son. .it's my duty to reform him to a family man. .."

Ammomma  was holding me with enthusiasm. I was shocked. I looked shan. ..He was at the same state not less than mine. .

I had a scanner look of the girl from top to bottom. ..not bad, she was pretty, young and attractive. I saw her stealthily looking at shan.my lips were trembling. .. I was feeling like crying. .

..I saw shan ,he was looking at the ground. .I quizzically looked Joshi. .I subtly motioned him what's going on there. .He jerked his shoulders. ..next,  I looked sandy. .she already have understood my question it seemed. She nodded negatively. .so, it's all  ammomma' s  plan. ... no one knew nothing. ..

" adil. ..what do you say. .?"

Ammomma was at her stand. .I guessed she won't stop until adil get  married to that girl. .

I could do nothing but to view the play silently. .my eyes were yet to shed tears. ..as everyone,  I too looked shan intensively expecting his reply. ..

" ikkkummm. .."

He cleared his throat. Everyone ' s eagerness doubled. ..Whereas, my heart  was drawn into scare. ..

" ammomma. ..I am so lucky to have a family like you. .yeah. ..she is pretty as you told. ."

  My teary mode changed into angry mode. ..

.   "but. . I need time. ..sorry ammomma. .."

He genuinely explained his point of view. ..While  uttering those words, he had an intensifying look on me. ..He might have sensed my angry. ..His face went to flat expression. ..