bad Boyz 😈

Sumo changed to traditional attire. ..without any second thought, she decided to go. ..she gained a blind courage to go with it. ..moreover, she wanted to know koshla s thoughts about the vedio. ..though she knew the risk. ..she had to go. ..

      Sumo reached the administrative office of the GKD GROUP. ..She was awestrucked with its huge structure. ..the administrative office itself looked like a corporate office. ..when the car enters into the office. ..sumo had an unexplained fear. ..

    " sumo. ..have you done the mistake by coming alone. .? Are you gonna be a sitting duck. .? You could have informed shan. ..act smartly like a media person. ..let me call shan. ..and if he stays on line throughout. ..yes. ..good idea. .." with this thought. ..she called shan and his number was switched off. ..

      Sumo sighed. ..now. .she is the only one who could help for her. ..she encouraged herself to be a brave sumo and decided to go with the scenario. ..

   That was indeed a red carpet welcome. ...personnel from various concerns in GKD GROUP was there to welcome their new MD. ..Sumo was overwhelmed with their warmth. ..she now understood that everyone of GKD GROUP  are loyal except koshla. ..though. . Sumo maintained a leveled head to all. ..

     The trustee members behaved so politely. ..they have been acted like pucca gentlemen. ...after the welcome session. ..there was a meeting at the conference hall to introduce sumo. ..

     Sumo had a look at the companies and ventures they had. ..It was more than twenty ventures they had under GKD GROUP. ..now the only owner for everything is sumo and sumo only. ..

    They had an orphanage and an old age home along with the group. ..

    Sumo introduced herself in front of the group and she promised that she would be one among them. ..

     Sumo was shown the presentations sbout the growth. ..turnover. ..Their expenditure on health, education, and so on. .

  __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

   Shan entered WN NEWS with a delightful smile. ...

" Hey susee. .morning. .."words jumped out as like his mood. ..

" good morning shan. ..."
Susee smiled at him. ..

   Shan fell asleep earlier last night. ..He checked his mobile in the morning and saw Sumo's missed calls. ...she might be angry. ..so. ..He has to convince her first of all. ...With this thoughts. ..shan reached Sumo's cabin. ..He was yet to enter without any notice. ..He thought of the yesterday's incident. ...and smiled. ..

     " knock. ...knock. ..knock. .."

   Shravan asked for permission. ..He opened the door since there was no response. ..He was at confusion to see the empty cabin. ..
He rang Sumo's number. ..It went out of  coverage area. ..shan worried about her. ..

    He called susee and enquired about sumo. ..she informed shravan that sumo is on leave. ..

    " she was okay till yesterday. ..does she feel sick. .?how could I contact her. .?"

    Shravan wanted to see her at once. .He paced the verandah with unease. ..

    " Shravan. .."Nirmala looked shravan with shock. ..

    Shravan relieved to see her. ..nirmala could help him. ..and he insisted nirmala to check with sumo. ..

    Nirmala called sumo. ..and this time, sumo picked the call up. ..  ...shravan s  face bloomed to talk with  her  ..nirmala went away with a grin. ..

   " sumo. ..where are you. .?Are you okay. .."

     " I am okay shan. ..I am at GKD GROUP  at present. .."

   Shravan s face shrunk to hear the name ...

    " sumo. ..why did you go alone. ..you could have called me. ..it's not safe to be there alone. ..what the hell are you doing there. .."

   Shravan was at shock to hear that sumo was there. ..more than that. ..He worried that nothing could happen to her. ..

    "  Shan. ...wait. ..why you are getting tensed. ..i am okay here. .."

   Sumo's cool dude answer irritated shravan much. ..

   " Oh. ...you are okay. .?don't  you know about koshla. ..His merciless acts. ..they could do anything for money. ..they will go to any extent to retain the trust with them. ..its highly stupidity to be there alone. ...you are innocent sumo. ..you will be a sitting duck for them. ..why don't you understand. ..?"

    Actually, shravan was concerned about sumo. ..but sumo on the other side was at different opinion after meeting the GKD GROUP. ...she felt more responsible and she felt that  only she could replace her grandparents emptiness ....

    " isshhh. ...shan. ..you are overreacting. ..I have grown up and I know what I am doing. ...I too have my responsibilities to do as a MD of my company. ...don't worry. ..I will manage everything. .."sumo replied shravan with  raised tone ...

    This made shravan shattered. ...He never expected this kind of response from her. ..but still. ..He tried to explain her that he was only concerned about her safety. ..

    " sumo. ..I was worrying about you. ..since morning. ..."

   He didn't complete the sentence. ..

" you need not to be worried. ..shan. ..I am at my own home. ..yes. ..it's my home now. ..how could anything happen to me when I  am at my own home. ...so. . . stop worrying about me. ..focus on your work. ..and. . I will call you back. .."

     Without expecting his response sumo cut the call. ..shravan was at mixed emotions. . . He held the side rail for support. ..

    Sumo on the other side. ...threw her mobile away and looked koshla and his friends with ablazing eyes. ..she hid the truth that she has  shattered inside. ..