congrats Mr. shravan malhothra

Shravan had a thought to reveal his original identity to sumo. ..but the truth was unveiled beyond his control. ..He could feel Sumo's pain. ..she might be in the thought that shravan hide his  original identity knowingly. ..

     To be frank, the award announcement was a mere surprise for shravan. ..actually, he should be at cloud nine. .
Out of world. ..or flying. ..as this recognization is his dream. ..but. ..He was unable to enrich it as the fear of rejection was at high. ..He wanted to hold her and explain all the happenings. .He wanted to say sorry a thousand times. ..but. ..nothing could happen now. ..

     Shravan reached the stage. ..ramnath hugged him proudly. .."Beta. ..you did it. ..I am so happy for you. .."He was at soaring emotions. .

      Pushkar hugged him and jumped around by hugging him. .
" my handsome bhaiya did it. ..ohhhea. ..you are the best bhaiya. ."He was blabbering with happiness. ..

         Kamini and nirmala came to the stage. ..shravan touched their feet to get blessings. ..they both wished him good luck. ..

     Nirmala gave the letter to shravan that they received from the International  photographers forum. ..

     " surprise. ..."Nirmala pulled shravan s cheeks playfully. ..shravan could weakly smile at her. ..

     " Shravan we got this letter morning and it was pushkar s idea to surprise you. ..congrats. ..."kamini patted his back with pride. ...

  Once again, everyone cheered up shravan for his effort and the party begins. ..

    Malhothras had a group photo session. ..family photo. ..With his friends. ..With colleagues. ..

    Shravan went through the intimation card. ..It entitled shravan as the best wildlife photographer in animal behaviour -love and emotions. ..category. ..shravan has to start the next day for the ceremony that takes place in Belgium ....Other details like his
Visa , tickets and travel agent s details were mentioned. ..

      Sumo was standing blacked out. ...He didn't fell in love with shravan at her very first sight. ..It happened day after another. ..though she nested herself to a circle. ...shravan made her to break her own hurdles. ..that too in a very short period. ..she had  respect and admiration for shravan though she loved him to the moon and back. ..

     Even now, her opinion on shravan  had raised one more step. ..she couldn't believe that shravan could cheat her by hiding his identity. ..they never discussed this. ..moreover, they didn't have enough time to speak about their family and personal matters. ..the projects happened one after the another continuously. ..

     her brain blamed shravan that he could have told about him earlier. ..though. ...her mind supported shravan that this is not a big deal to be worried ....after all he didn't do it knowingly. ..

      Sumo sighed. ..anyways, the truth that they love each other won't change ...she wanted to divert her thoughts and had joined with priyanka and Aditya. ..

    " Shan. ...superb. ..a multi talented hot. ..cool guy. ..really it's a pride to work with him. ..right adi ..." priyanka told with excitement. ..

     " So. ..except me. ..everybody knew shan. ..as shravan. ...it's clear that shravan didn't hide knowingly. ..and. ..this sneaky legal advicer is his brother. .." sumo remembered the cologne. ..

     Everything was clearly pictured in front of sumo. ..though she clearly understood the situation. ...she needed time to retreat. ..

    She was wondering how the mother and son relationship didn't exhibited at work. ..how he was worked like an ordinary reporter in his own channel. ...how he mingled with everyone like a friend. ..now. ..she understood how he had a direct link to the  satellite. ..

     After thinking all this. ..her meaningless emotional turmoil went out. ..and her view on shravan raised at the level of infinity. ..she smiled to see shravan who was still in congratulations rain. ..

     Priyanka, Aditya and Sumo was waiting for their turn to congratulate shravan. ..since they are juniors. ..they had to wait for sometime. ..as the senior most staffs, industrialists, friends were wishing him. ..

   Now, it's Sumo's turn to wish him after priyanka and adi. ..

    " so. ...cogratulations. ...Mr. shravan malhothra. .."sumo gave a handshake and smiled. ..

   Shravan looked her eyes at once. ..He was afraid that he may miss her. ..He felt a rigidness in Sumo's handshake. ..her warmth and softness was missing. ..sumo could feel his fear of rejection. ..she wanted shravan to let his feelings out. ..hence. ..she smiled broadly and nodded in positive. ..

     Shravan relieved to some extent after seeing Sumo's positive smile. ..anyhow, he wanted to speak with her before his departure. ..

    It was late in the night when party came to the end. ..nirmala wanted the girls to reach their home safely. ..so. . she sent the car to drop the girls at their home. ..priyanka. ..susee and sumo got in the car and sumo wanted to speak with shravan. ...He may spoil his important day by thinking about her. ..she wanted him to enlight his achievement to the fullest heart. ..but. ..shravan was not there and the car started to move....