Adil ' s pov. ..

Adil ' s pov :

    I woke up little bit late today as I  took the medicine to have a peaceful sleep. ..I missed me jogging. ..I decided to check with sandy about the lady's health. .I found her in garden talking with the lady. ..I laughed heartedly ... sandy  got a new venture to torture by her annoying talk. ..always, i have been her target of torture. ..she used to talk continiously without a pause...though her talk was bugging me sometimes...i bear it for her innocence...thank god. ..the job is with the new girl now. ..I am free as off..

     I focused on sandy s innocence face and pleased to see her happiness with the new girl. ..I started walking towards them ..I couldn't see the new girl as she was showing her back....I didn't see her  well yesterday too. ..as it was sunset and I was in a hurry to get her home. ..her feebleness made me more or less terrified. ..now, I should stress her to watch out at the cliffs while going out. ..after all she is pregnant I think. ..

     With humanitarian concern, I thought to go friendly with her. ..While entering the garden. ..I hit my head with the climber which has grown like an arch. ..

   " ouch. .." I rubbed my paining head. .it has been a practice for me to hit at low ends at new places. .. I winced with pain. ..its well and good they didn't noticed me. ..so. . this time  I am safeguarded from embarrass. ..

    I headed towards them. ..before I could reach. ..sandy ran at me and grasped my left hand , rested her head at my shoulders. ..this was her  normal gesture whenever we meet. ..hence,  I left it unimportant and wished her good morning. ..

     " suman Di. ..meet Mr. adil. ..my charmy friend. "

    Sandy was at elation to see me....I get to know her name now. . ..so, her name is suman. ..seems good. ..I saw her turning to see me. ..and I could see her now. ..

    At the very next second ,I left sandy s hand hastily. ..I was staggering to see my bizarre behaviour. .why I had left her hands As if I did wrong, injustice, unfair. ..that too in front of a stranger to  whom I had a first look. ..

    Again, I stepped back from sandy. .. I was brought up in a culture where hug is considered as a mere response. ..though. ..why the hell I behave like I did something not socially acceptable. ..is this a virtual impact of the new girl. .?

     I had a top to toe look on her. ..i couldn't find any expression on her face as she was looking shocked. ..I saw her innocent eyes. ..it tried to convey something to me which I didn't understand completely. ..it emerged as if I knew that soulful eyes. ..I remembered it somewhere in my heart. ..but ..its pretty much. .a very first time. .. I am  seeing her ...how could I knew her eyes. ..i was  left at paranoid in addition to my confusions. ..it's quite well to start a conversation rather blinking. ..I cleared my throat,

    " hai. ..I am adil. ..glad to meet you. .ma'm. .." I forwarded my hand to her for a handshake. ..

   I began genuinely. .she looked at me deeply into my eyes. ..that gracious look pricked me somewhere at my soul .. i couldn't face her eyes...i didnt mean it vital as i am going through vague thoughts since yesterday....she stood still like a  idol. ..I got down my hands... perhaps she may be culturally forbidden to do so with the strangers as she was married. ..

    I folded my hands in a way to say namaste. ..sandy  called her. ..and she responded me with a mild smile. ..her eyes were at unexplainable sorrow. ..this time. ...I read her eyes surprisingly.  ..I could view her eyes deeply . ..without any unease. ..

   I knew the cultural values even I live in western side. ..I value women and I knew well that staring into a married women's eyes is a mere social offence. ..though. ..I didn't stop looking at her eyes. ..frankly, my eyes were not at my control anymore. ..I couldn't stop myself from doing that. ..

     Really I was at the top of confusions why I do all this. ..thank god. ..sandy helped me to get out of this hell. ..

   " dude. ..I am feeling hungry. ..shall we go for breakfast . .?"

    With that I came out of her eyes. ..may be she too had felt the same way what I   have  did. ..anyways, I was not sure with her. ..

    We reached dinning area. ..there was a pin drop silence while eating. ..even sandy didn't speak much. ..she concentrated on food. .I pretended so as I ...I never looked into suman 's eyes after we came to eat. ..i managed my best to ignore her. ..finished my breakfast and left the place saying bye. .

    It's almost 11 o clock now. ..i couldn't  come out of her eyes. ..Suman. ..i knew nothing about her. .i just saved her in danger. .Is it that much offence. .? Every single circumstances beat me in to a never ending circle. ..i am tired with this paranoid scenario. ..who could save me from this hell. .?Please. ..somebody clear me everything before I could turn into madness. ..

  I knew my blabbering got dissolved in the air. .but still I have to wait for the time to unveil the  answers. ..