epilogue. ...

"  Made for each other " is a evergreen, universal love track on shraman. ..in my view, shravan malhothra akka shan is smart, lovable and caring. ..I sketched  him to be so good in every  possible Way as every girl would love that kind of shravan. ..obviously, me too. ..sumo was pure hearted, genuine, self respected fighting girl. ...

    As a couple. ..shraman were too cute. ..I depicted them to be so understanding. ..Their love for each other made them complete. ..they are adorable. ..adjustable and they can't stay away from each other. ...they knew each others space. ...and they can't bear each other's pain. ..

   Since they are married now. ..hope this scenario continue. ..shravan will love his wife and profession equally. ..His love for photography will continue as his beautiful wife loves the same. ..

    GKD GROUP is now looked after by the gorgeous ladies of malhothras.. ..nirmala  ..kamini. ..and sumo. ..

    Malhothras are still in no 1 at the business. ..manju and sameer got back to their son ...Nanaji too ...
Now Tiwari killa. ..was the private area for shraman. ..

   The bad boys still behind the bars. ..

     Hence. ...shraman live their life happily ever after. ..there were no  longer bad boys to separate them. ..except the destiny. ..

** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

   Hello friends. ..so. ..here we come to the wrap up note. ..seriously, I was excited to see the responses. ..since this is my first ever shraman story. ..it's really close to my soul. ..i thank each one of you to being  with me throughout this journey. ..though. . I was too filmy sometimes, you have tolerated me and accepted my immature /amature writings. ... the track was ranked #130 on 19 july...this made me to feel so special. ..I  thank  all my wonderful readers whole heartedly for the wondrous support ...

     I would love to unveil the season 2 of 'made  for each other '..
This  epilogue could be the prologue for  s2. ..if you wish. ..the track is on the cards. ..

   So. ..my dear readers. ..I need a suggestion that whether to continue the s2 sooner. ..or shall we leave it here itself. . ..I really felt it hard to decide and am letting the decision to you guys. ...so far. ..you all penned down the true comments and I need the same in deciding about the s2. ...Thank you guys. ..

Love ..
arulpirai