The wait is over

Sumo was at the state of no more thinking. ..her life history was not less than a thriller movie. ..though. ..she wanted to clarify something from nanu. ..

    " nanu. ..I accept my fate. ..but. ..why you didn't tell me these things earlier. .? " sumo asked nanu. ..

      " Beta. ..I know that I  should have told you about your parents. ..but. ..in my view, past is past. ..It happened anyways. .No one could revert  it back. ..i want you to be happy. ..i brought up you since your birth. ..i can't see you in worry. .." nanaji was at emotions. ..

     " suman beta. .everyone left a little angel at her birth. ..i held her in my hands. ..i wanted to hold her by my heart ever. ..whatever it may happen. ..i was determinedto do so. ."

     " Beta. ..i knew your fraternal grandparents. ..but they refused to accept you. .. and . ..as you grew...i forgot  everyone ....we lived alone....i came to know about the case after their death. ..the trustee people filed a rit to get their WILL. ..that time I received the summon from the court. ..."

     " I felt sad and I could have told  you about that this time. ..but I failed every time I try to reveal you. ..finally. ..today is the final hearing day. ..might be a judgement day. ..."

     " we will see your grandparents WILL. ...and hope everything would be alright beta. ." Nanaji sighed after explaining everything. ..

    Now sumo understood how her life has turned into a new path in one point. ..till morning, she was a simple girl who loved her nanaji and job. ..and only that was her life. ..beyond that, shravan was her everything. .but now. ..her entire life toppled up. ..who knows the God's wish. ..she was getting ready to court. ..after all it was the judgement day. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    In the judicial court. ...Sumo's presence was accepted and the entire documents were reviewed. ..and the honourable judge postponed the judgement for the next day. ..

    While coming out. ..sumo came across a group of men. ..she has seen oneof the men somewhere. ..He was Dr. koshla. ..who got arrested in the red market case. ..

   " What he is doing here. .?" sumo thought herself. ..

    " After all, he was a criminal. ..it's normal that these kind of people often come to court. .." thinking that sumo left the court with nanaji and pushkar. ..

     Sumo didn't even looked up pushkar. ..though. ..He revealed his wish to marry sumo,he  stood at decent line. ..anyhow. ..He was shravan s brother. ..right? ...nanu didn't say sumo about pushkar s wish. ..He don't want furthermore confusion in her mind  now ...pushkar thought to give a space for sumo to recover from the current situation. ..this made sumo relieved and she kept quiet as if she never knew their conversation about sumo. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
   Sumo's entire day was hectic and different. ..she was desperately waiting for shravan s call. ..

      On the other side, shravan was busy with his seminars. ..and he was getting ready for the award ceremony now. ..His big day. ..

      The ceremony was held at the Royal hall in the city museum. ..the hall had a uplifted look with lights and flowers. ..after formal introduction session. ..the ceremony began with full swing. ..
Each one was given opportunity to describe their view and wish on their moment. ..

      Shravan was called on stage. ...the anchor gave an intro of shravan and the  prestigious award was handed over to shravan. ..

     Shravan had goosebumps while receiving the award. ..and his photos were displayed on the screen. ..He was emotionally attached to his photographs where he captured the love and caring of animals. ..

     He put forth his views and thanked his family for their support. ....He mentioned the jury for the accolade. .everyone applauded shravan. ..undoubtedly, the pictures were awesome. ...

  Finally, shravan was asked about his wish

  Finally, shravan was asked about his wish. ..

    " visit to Kenya ...as a wildlife photographer. ..It was my dream to travel through the national parks of Kenya. ..to capture black rhinoceros, savannahs, plateaus, white sand beaches, coral reefs, coffee plantations of Thika. .and. ...many more. ..Kenya is a worship place for every wildlife photographer. ..I would make it happen sometime. ..hope so. ." Shravan was explaining about his dream. ...

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It was 12 midnight. ..still sumo was waiting for shravan s call ...she felt that it was an incomplete  day without her shravan s message or call. ..

     " Tring. ...Tring. ..Tring. .."

Shravan s call. ..sumo took it without a pace. ..

  " Shan. ..how was the ceremony. ..?"The second she saw him calling, her all the worries drained out. ..a mere happiness sounded in her voice. ..

    " Hey darlu. ..look like someone was waiting for my call so desperately. .." shravan totally unaware of Sumo's day. ..teased her. ..He was in a mood to talk with her for the whole night. ..He wanted to share everything that happened on the day. ..

   " anhh. ...then. ..why don't. ..I was feeling emptied shan. ..really. ...I was longing to hear your voice. .is that okay now. .." sumo was at the mood of surrender. ..and she loves to do so. ..

    " Acha pretty doll. ..then listen. ..today. ...i had seminars of prestigious people in the morning. ..we visited Brussels and learnt the tourism snaps. ..evening the ceremony had began with. ..."

    Shravan kept on telling the story. ..naturally, he loves to tell stories. ..
    " cute story teller. .." sumo smiled herself. ..she didn't even uttered a word about her day and pushkar s wish. ..He was enjoying his tour now and she don't want to spoil it. ..With a smile she was listening to him with short replies. ..infact, she was in need of this to rejuvenate herself. ..

    The conversation continued beyond the time. ..by the time sumo slept unknowingly as her day was too tiring. ..on the other side, shravan was kept on talking. ..

  " sumo. .."

   No answer. ..

  " darling. ."
  No answer. ..

   " dolly. ..have you slept. .?"
    No answer. ..

" little monster. ..might have slept. ..good night babe. .."
He gave a virtual kiss to her and ended the call with smile. ...😍

..