Hello kitty Game 😄

Sumo's pov :

After the chitchat, I came back to my room. As per our plan,  we have to meet at the garden for evening snacks. Since some of sandy ' s friends were about to leave ,the evening munch time  would be a fun and frolic moment. I took my towel and yet to go to the washroom.

I saw a toddler sized hello kitty soft toy at my bed. Always I had a love corner for hello kitty. It was so pretty with pinky polka dots. I took it and hugged like a kid. Though I was amused,I was  sure that the toy must be sandy ' s. I decided to discuss about this to sandy later. I just tossed my nose to the kitty ' s and hurried to the washroom. ..

I returned after refreshing myself. I really awestruck to see my room. It was almost  filled with hello kitty soft toys.

Each one was unique

Each one was unique. I could see those toys at varied sizes ranging  from a baby size ...all in pink colour. I was astonished with it . Now I understood these toys are definitely not sandy ' s. Some body knowingly arranged everything. Probably,these are for me. ..but. ..who. ?and why. .?

I stepped in between the toys  carefully so that I would not  step on them. I took a serious look on every kitty. on the way, I found a wedding kitty with a note' BE MINE '

 on the way, I found a wedding kitty with a note' BE MINE '

The truth knocked me so badly. Someone was about to propose me. I held the bed rail for support. To take as a serious note, the
person has arranged everything at short span when I was in the washroom. And. .it would be too difficult to get all these unique toys at one go. ..so, it would be a serious attempt at his side.

I was too much confused to see a kitty with a spectacle .It had a note again with the words. ..' IT'S ME. '

   What he is trying to say

   What he is trying to say. .my brain folds intimated me that it would be his identity. ..so. . . I have to search the person with spectacles. It is going to be a tough job since sandy and Joshi ' s friends were so genuine. They all knew about me. It would be an embarrassing situation if I mistook
Someone.

My only option is to discuss with pushkar. But, he is  a chatter box. ..the situation would be even more worsen if he ask anyone. It would be better to talk sandy later. May be. ..I could get the person red handed if I was keen. ..

I decided to stay ease in this matter. Whomever it would be,  undoubtedly he would feel sorry after knowing my status.

____________________________________

The evening buzz started in the garden. ..we had  crunched the delicious snacks .We while away with singing and teasing each other. I have noticed sandy wearing a specs exactly like the kitty ' s.

Was it a prank. .? I sighed in relief. I indulged in to the funny moments fully. It was only the women square as the men group were about to join us.

I saw adil and pushkar who were first on the queue to reach the garden. ..since there were limited seats, they had to adjust with the available ones. Things were quite fine till then. ..

Adil sat near sandy .He didn't confine with that. He rested his arms at sandy ' s shoulders. He continued his chatter as ever. I fumed inside. I knew well that his  gesture was not intentional. But, I couldn't bare .sandy 's intusion might have awakened. She looked up me. She moved uncomfortably. I didn't convey any expression. Though,  I was watching him keenly.

Little later, he moved  even more closer to her. .His arms were still at her shoulders. I was not in a position to digest it. Sandy gulped. She tried to sit with a gap. Again he pulled her close. I was done with it. ..I was about to go. ..

" Hey guys. .shall we play football. ..it's boring to sit and talk. .."

One of Joshi ' s friends came with the football. Adil stood up at first. Oh. ..i was  safeguarded. ..otherwise, my inner organs might have been burnt  equally a barbecue .i could feel sandy 's sigh too. I laughed at my childishness. .

I remembered pushkar s words. I can't even see him sitting close to a girl. That too, it was sandy ....a good friend of him. How I would leave you shan. ..I tried to curtain my tears. Love,  jealousy, confusion, and  fear occupied me  at equal proportion ...

I kicked off the thoughts. Till now, I haven't noticed anyone with specs except  sandy. So, it was a prank. But. ..something was wrong. It was not an easy job to buy all those things. No one would spend this much enormous time and money simply for a prank. .it was a hard work of  someone 's  genuineness.

I wished to talk about my doubts with sandy. I stopped midway as adil was approaching sandy. He got the spectacles from her .He wore it. Now, he was stepping towards me. .i stood rooted. He showed his specs to me. ..and widened his eyes. ..

" does  this suit me well. .?"

He pointed his eye wear to me. As I was impassive, he arched his brows. ..already I got carried away with his eyes which were so expressive. Once those eyes were my favourite destination to land my lips. .I wished those days to be back. ..I  have forgotten to blink. I stood still looking into his eyes. ..

" adil. ..my boy. ..your turn now. .."

Somebody called him. And that's when we were  pulled back.i wiped my sweat. I doubted my strength ' am I  that much weak. .?'
And my mind pampered me 'no dear. ..His eyes were so electrified.'

  I went with my mind and settled calmly. But it had only a very short span...the cyclone soared again, when he replied. ..

" YES. ..IT'S MY TURN. I AM COMING. .."

He stressed each and every word. That didn't seem a simple reply. .it emphasised something else. ..that too his enthusiastic eyes. ..I stood like a signal jammed mobile phone.

My mind started to work when he went to play. ..is he the one who tries to propose me. .?but. ..He knew about my status. .He got the specs from sandy and it could be accidental. Any ways....it's too dangerous to stay close to him. Better, stay with a boundary. ..i made my mind up and focused on the play.