😍 naughty kid

Sumo was staring at the window side. ..Surprisingly, she wanted to meet shravan instead of quarrelling  with him. ..she couldn't bear shravan s gloomy face. ..after all it was his big day. ..and has to celebrate it. .."shravan. ..I spent my enyire day with you . ..though. ..I miss you very badly the second you leave...how could I even think a life without you. .."sumo was in her own world of thoughts. ..

     Susee was observing sumo from the beginning of the party. ..she felt that sumo was not okay with something. ...susee knew that shraman love each other and it's time to celebrate the achievement of shravan. ..she couldn't predict Sumo's thoughts and kept silent. ..

    After priyanka got down to her home. .susee yet to get down next. ..
    " ting. ..ting. .."susee got a message. ...and sumo too came back to the reality. ..

     " sumo. ..can you do me a favour. ..will you get down with me. ..I need a help from you. ..don't worry. ..I will drop you at home after ten or twenty minutes. .."susee requested sumo as she needed help from her. ..

    Sumo nodded in acceptance and they both thanked driver , got down where susee expected. ...

    Actually, that was a park. ..and sumo was confused that what she wants to do there that too in late night. ..on other side, she felt that she might have took wrong decision by accepting her request as there were none in the road. ..

     " susee. ..it's not safe to stay here. ..I think. ..come let's move. .."sumo was dragging her to move. ..susee hold her wrist to stop her and showed her message inbox. ..

    " susee. ..had misunderstanding with sumo. ..need to see her. ..wait at park. .."  it was shravan s message. ..

    " I received this message now. ..and. ..it's my duty to do this as a friend. .i guess. .."susee jerked her shoulders. ..and she pointed a corner where shravan was waiting. ..

     Sumo had a look at him. ..He was leaning on his bike. ..by crossing his hands. ..this portray itself kicked off all the misunderstanding that sumo had for shravan. .

     He walked towards them
...as usual, sumo got her mind elated. .."thank you susee. .."shravan thanked her. .."there is the taxi for you. ..give me a ring after reaching your hostel. ."He showed the taxi for susee and smiled at her. ..susee wished him bon voyage and started towards the cab. ..

     Shravan and sumo was sitting at the park bench. ..there was an uncomfortable silence ....shravan tried to break it. ..

     " sumo. .
I didn't mean it. ..It happened unknowingly ..I  am so sorry. ..I was planning to talk about this to you. ..but. ..Suddenly. .." his throat choked hence could not continue. ..

   " I never knew that you really unaware of my position till the analysis submission. ..on that time I was in a dilemma and left it as such. ..now I love you sumo. ..I can't leave you for anything. ..you are my everything. ..Please. ..say something. ..I am so. ..so. ..sorry. ."

     Shravan was pleading at sumo.

       Sumo looked shravan  .."yes. ...well said. ..we love each other. ..do you know. ..I am still at confusion how I fell in love with you at a very short period. ..I didn't know about you.. your  family. ..your status. ..nothing I knew. ..I just loved you. .. perhaps that might be  the true love and I trust you. ..I felt that you are the only remedy for my past wounds. ..as you said. ..its not a big deal to breakup. ...and I can't do that as I love you as my life. .."sumo spoke softly into his eyes. ..shravan s face lit up with the positive side of sumo. ..

     "Even now. ..I couldn't find any reason to stay away from you. ..but. ..you are rich. ..Mr. riche rich. ..this made me to hesitate somewhere. ..being a simple girl, I am so scared about rich people. ..It makes me scared that you are a  very rich man. .I may not be a perfect match for you. ..but. ..frankly speaking. ..I am at confusion now. .." shravan was listening to sumo with doubled heart beat. ..

      " sumo. ..I am  just a reporter for you. ..do remember that. ..if I need to leave all this riche life for you. ..I would do that wholeheartedly. ..Please. ..be with me. .."

   Shravan was ready for anything to convince her. ..

    " it won't work out practically. ..you know. ...I will tell you hundred times that. ..I love you. ..from the day since we met.... I was thinking about you unusually. ...after  we proposed each other. ..you were the only reason why I look after the next day. ..but. ..I think I need some time to retreat. .."

     Sumo turned away from him as she couldn't control her tears. ..

    " sumo. ..its not done. ..already  I am going to miss you for three days. ..in addition you are making me to feel so badly. .."shravan too turned other side like a kid who was not happy with the moment. ..

    Sumo looked at him. ..a slight smile appeared in her face. ..

    " drameebaaz. ...by look you were terific but by heart ,bilkul kid. ..that too a naughty kid. ..now. .. how should I call you Mr. riche rich. ..shan or shravan. .."

    Shravan went on his knees in front of sumo. ..." my dear princess. ..you can call me whatever. ..idiot. ..stupid. ..fool...Prince. ..better half. ..hubby. .. ..whatever. ..but please call me ever and ever without break. .."

      Sumo burst into a wild laugh. ...she held his earlobe. .."you. ..shan. ..good actor. .."

     " Accha baba. ...Done. ..get up first. .."
     They both smiled. ..shravan held her hands softly. ..
"  sumo  ...whatever it may be. ..I won't leave you. ..I love you forever. .don't even think to leave me. .."

     "  Shan. ..I am sorry. ..my stupidity. ..I was scared a bit. ..love you. ..and will be with you always. .."

     " sumo. ..tomorrow morning by 11. ..I have to start. ..gonna miss you very badly. .."

    " Miss me my dear price. ..I too will miss you so badly. .."
    Shravan kissed her balms gently. .."let  me live with this for three days. ..alive. .."

   Sumo was got carried away with his love and she hugged him tightly. .."let me too live with this for three days. ..alive. .."

   They both were tied with love that their soul wanted that very intentedly. ..let shraman enjoy their moment. ..