Ever first time in history. .💉

The most pressuring political debate was postponed without any fixed date. Sumo attended the legal structure meeting via conference call itself. She felt relaxed as her only work is to meet mrs. Arora.

Just then, her phone rang.

" suman beta. ..I am busy with meetings. I don't think that I could accompany you to the doctor. I will see all your routines at GKD. .will you manage alone. ..or shall I inform shan. .? "

It was nirmala who worried about her doctor visit.

"Ma. ..it's just a routine check up. I will manage. ..don't disturb him. ..take care. ..bye. .."

Sumo cut the call. Actually, she wanted to say yes to nirmala when she talked about shan. .but , her stubborn nature and concern for shan made her decision to go alone. ..

   It was half past ten. Sumo decided to leave. It would be on time if she start now. She took her car keys. She peeped  shan ' s room when she crossed the corridor. It was empty. Sumo thought that he would have been with the scheduled works. .

She reached the car and checked whether she had brought all her reports. .sooner, she drove to Dr. Arora ' s clinic.

" hello suman. ..how are you. .my child. .."

Dr. Arora was enthusiastic to see sumo. He grew older now. His forehead was extended up as he had a shiny baldness.  His face showed creases as a result of aging process. .after all, he knew shravan and sumo since their childhood. Sumo smiled at him. ..

" hello uncle. ..feeling good uncle. ..how about you..?"

   " yeah. ..good. ..by the way, how is shravan. ..I couldn't see him as I was quite busy. . .did you bring him with you. .?Where is he. .."

  He was eager to see shravan. Sumo  mumbled. ..

" uncle. ..He is not here. ..you know well that he undergoes some sort of discomfort. ..so, I let him to get his time to retreat. .so. .."

He nodded in acceptance. ..

" I understood beta. ..let's wait. .till now, Dr. John is in touch with me. ..by next week, we will do a CT SCAN of brain. ..then we will discuss  further treatment methods. .."

Sumo sighed with burden. Dr. Arora patted her back with concern. ..

" He will be okay. ..if he is fine as adil, then it's better to leave him as such. No need of any medical or surgical procedures. .I hope he would be fine. ..okay beta. ..aunty is waiting for you. .go. ..be happy beta. ..take care of yourself. .."

After the conversation, Dr. Arora went to check with the in patient department.

To be honest, sumo was recovering from the worst nightmare. The nightmare is about shan ' s state. After meeting Dr. Arora, her  fear scrolled back in to her mind. .she walked reckless as if she was in a dreamworld. .

" excuse me ...madam. .."

" excuse me. ..madam. ..how can I help you "

The gynaecological floor receptionist's words brought back sumo to present. She looked around to confirm where she is at present. She dried the sweat beads. .and smiled voluntarily. ..

" I am suman shravan malhothra. ..I have an appointment today. .."

The receptionist checked with her system and instructed sumo to go to the examination room. .

Sumo was looking for the examination room. A nurse met her and guided her to the examination room. She checked the vital signs  and asked sumo to lie down on the hydraulic examination table.