Shan. ..the work holic. ..

Shravan s morning was not good as yesterday's. ..He tried his maximum to assign somebody else  train suman at best. ..but. ...He failed in all his tricks. ..nirmala was stubborn at her decision and it got even more stronger as shravan refuses the same. ...

       Nirmala was shocked to see shravan still in bed. ..."shravan.... .are you  ok. ..still in bed. ..time to go. ..?"she was not sure of his state. .."Ma. ... I m alright. .just felt a heaviness in head. .let me sleep for some more time. ..I will be ok. .." shravan was like a kid who finds lame  reasons to avoid school. ..

   Nirmala sighed in relief. .."okay  beta. ..take ur time. ..but. .do remember. ..today is going to be a different way. ...I leave to office now. ...don't skip the breakfast. ..bye "

      Oh ho. ...shravan felt uneasiness. ...He sat back at bed. ..closed his eyes. .took a deep breath. ..and he patted his heart by saying " Shravan beta. ..there is no way to escape. ..everything gonna be alright. ..don't give up ...man. .."
These are the energizing words he talk to himself to cheer him up. ...

Shravan s day began with the mild breakfast and with lot of positivity. ...He just thrusted his yamaha to the office. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Suman  and priyanka were called at the reception. ...priyanka was told to meet Mr mathesh as he will be the handler further. ..Suman had to wait for sometime. ..they both wished each other and priyanka went to meet Mr. mathesh. ...

      "  Hey. ..Suman. ." That was Aditya...He was called to  work with the technical side. ..Suman felt happy that she got new friends there. ..the receptionist called Aditya and directed him to his respective department. ..

     Suman was restless about her handler. ...she wanted lighthearted people around her always. ...just then the receptionist  called her name and told her to go to the central studio and meet Mr. shan. ..
That's it. ..Suman s  world rounded opposite "god. ........what have you done to me. ..I need to spend all my day with the man who  I don't even like to see. ..stay strong suman. ..u r  here to learn. ..that's it "she curtained her emotions. ..

     She reached the central studio where a live programme was going to be aired. ..shravan was instructing the anchor about the spontaneous act and he gave some important  notes regarding the live. ...Suman entered the area with a shiver since she saw all those set up for the very first time. ...." excuse me. .Mr. shan. .."
She called shravan to let him know about her arrival. ..

Shravan turned  abruptly. ..His eyes widen with anger. .."don't you see that I am busy with the live. ..wait there. .."He almost yelled at her. ..Suman tried to say sorry. ..He didn't even turn at her side and concentrated only at work. ..

   Suman felt so sad that he got scold from him at the very first day. ..she felt so embarrassed as the entire site went to total silence and everybody stared at suman pathetically. ..she felt as if she was crying. ...she shut her eyes and tried to act normal. ..she sat at the corner couch silently and observed the happenings. ..

    Shravan never minded suman through out the preparations. ..He called everyone for the final check. ...and the cameras were on standby. ..He signalled 3....2...1....and the live began. ...

     Though suman was irritated with shan s behaviour towards her. ..she was wondered about his dedication at  work. ..she loved his organised way of working. ..He treated all as equall and he managed each one of them to take part effectively. ...by observing all these. ..Suman came to the conclusion that shan is a man who loves his profession much. ..

        After handing over the programme lead to the assistant, shravan came to the couch. ...Suman got up and headed towards shan. ...she tried to greet him ....before that shravan told mechanically "  Miss suman Tiwari. ...I was assigned to teach you the channel s routines. ..and I want you to learn by seeing not by reading something theoretically. ...you can ask me doubts freely. ..by the way ...
...you can call me shan. ..."

     Suman had never seen a man with this level of ego. ..khadoos. ...He didn't even recognise a girl who felt embarrassed in front of others because of him. ..ok. .then....I am  suman Tiwari. ..I will fight for me till the last. ...she decided to accept him as he is. ...

" sure. ..shan. ..I would be happy to work with you. ..and I promise you that I won't feel much bad when ever you scold me like today. ..Instead, I will learn everything and I will make you proud of me. ..."

She made shravan to understand that she was at embarrassed state when he scolded her. ..and she was not scared of him rather she stood like a sumo fighter in front of him. ...

Really shravan was startled to see suman. ... any other girl in suman s place would have been ran from there after shravan s approach. ...He liked her attitude much and he saw her as. ...sumo. ...the wrestler. ...who is ready for everything. ...