newly wedded 💑❤💏

Sumo was holding her secret phone desperately ....waiting for shravan s call. ...she was in an elated mood to talk with her hubby Mr. shan. ...

    " Tring. ..Tring. ..Tring. .."

Yes ....the wait is over now. ..but wait. .It was a vedio call from shravan. ...

   Sumo had a wide grin to see shravan. ...He was in  black casuals. ..and as always he was setting his hair repeatedly. ..

   " Hey. ..wifey. ..."his voice sounded his excitement. ..

" Hi. . Mr. malhothra. ..."sumo called him by name mischievously. ..

    Shravan was awestruck to see sumo. ..though she was at her casual night dress. ..her face was glowing like anything. ..her sindhoor filled forehead added an extra beauty to her. ..

   " wow. ..my dear pretty wife. ..you look so dashing. ..."telling this he huffed. .."But. ...what to do. ..see. ..I am here alone waiting for my lady to be with me. .."

   " sumo. ..we got married. ..right. .?"

      "Yes. ..Mr. smarty. .."sumo was smiling throughout without any reason. ...

     " this night is supposed to be our first night. ..." Shravan was on naughty kid mode. ..

    " for that. .." sumo left a blank. ..knowing that where he is upto. ..even if she tried to be normal. ...her redened cheeks conveyed her embarrass. ..

     " mmmm. ..its really irony to stay away like this even after the wedding. ..I long to hug you sumo. ..you look so pretty. ..I miss you hundred much. .." Shravan was letting all his emotions out  to her. ..

    Even sumo was bit felt bad for shravan. ..she wanted to make him comfort. ..

   " my pretty babe. ..don't feel bad. ..only for few days. ..then I am all yours. .." sumo started the conversation bravely and her voice went to soft tone as she see shravan s puppy face. ..she could feel his warm love for her. ..

   " Shan. ..Please don't make me weak. ..you are the only strength I have. ..we need to be out of this problem. ..I wanted you to be at safer side. ..I love you so so much and I  miss you ..."she couldn't continue further as tears dripple down from her eyes. ..she avoided direct look at him. ..

     Shravan was laughing wildly ...
" my pretty lady. ..you are eligible for a doctorate degree in the subject 'how to be unromantic '....indeed sumo. ..stupid. ..how I could see you in  weak. ..look at me now. .."

   Sumo looked shravan and wiped her tears. .."okay. ...now. ..tell me. ..did koshla called you. .?" Shravan  was serious about the situation. ..

    " yeah. ..He called me via nanaji s number. ..He was unaware of everything. ...and I spoke as we planned. .."

   " okay then. ..everything is in our control. ....mrs. shravan malhothra. ..have a sound sleep...i want you to be fresh and energetic in the morning as we may have a really tiring day. .. and sweet dreams. ..good night. ..." shravan don't want to disturb her anymore. ..so. . He decided to let her sleep ...moreover  ... for the entire day she was physically hurted  a lot. ..

    " Shan. .."

"Hann sumo. .. bolona. .." shravan looked her intensely. ..

  " good night shan. ..sweet dreams. ."

" that's all. .?"disappointed shravan left a question mark. ..

   Sumo was silent and shravan could see her hesitance. ..

   " well ...pretty doll. ..a tight hug and lovely kiss from your hubby. ..take care. ..good night. .."

Happie happie sumo hugged and kissed him virtually. ..they both went to sleep. ..thinking that. ..

   " grown up kid. ..!"

** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

This was her new Ray of sunshine. ...today is her  first day as Mrs. shravan malhothra. ...she prayed god for positive things to happen and got up from the bed. ..

   Wind chuyme that hung beside her bed sounded pleasantly, this made sumo to smile and she went to the morning calls. ..

    Sumo was getting ready as this may be a long day with unexpected twists. ..she was about to leave the room ....and stopped suddenly, hearing a sharp noise at her window. ..

Since it was morning. ..she opened the window to check with that. ..at the same instant. . a manly hands covered Sumo's mouth and he  got inside. ..Sumo's eyes widened to see shravan. ..

    " Shan. ..you. .that too so early in the morning. ..?" Sumo was still at shock. ..and added with questions. ..

    " isssh. ..my dear wife. ..it's our first day since we married. ..I just wanted to see you and I came as such. .."

    Shravan  gave her a gift and a bouquet of tulips. ..

    " Shan. ..what's all this. .?"Though sumo was excited. ..she asked him like a kid who don't know anything. ..

     " sumo. ..if you utter even a single word. ..i will make you to regret for messing up with shravan malhothra. ..." absolutely,he was in a lover boy mode. ..

   Sumo knew what he meant flawlessly, even then ...she wanted to be playfull with her husband. ..

    " so. ..Mr. hotty. ..what would you do. .?"  She too was  naughty at this time"

?"  She too was  naughty at this time"

    That's it. ..shravan stepped close to sumo. ..as he stepped forward. ..sumo went back step by step and she struck with the wall. ..shravan  pinned her in the wall and leaned forward to get her lips. ..sumo closed her eyes to accept the same. ...

     " knock. ..knock. ..knock. .."

Disturbed shraman looked each other and laughed embarrassingly. .

    " sumo. .. ..shravan  is waiting for you ...come fast. .." it was manju. ..totally unaware of shraman s state. ..