sun set or sun rise. ..

" ammommma. ..." sandy hugged her grandma and hopped like a child. ...she was more than excited. ..though. ..her native is kerala,she was born and brought up in UAE. ..a well settled family's only daughter. ..after her mother's inevitable death, her father came back to India to stay with her grandparents. ..sandy is acquiring her post graduate degree in UAE  under her  guardian  Joshi. ..her cousin. ..

      It has been years since she met her grandparents. ...they are the ones who pamper and cuddle her like a newborn baby. ..so. . obviously, her naughtiness is on superlative degree. ..

   *  Thazhapuzha tharavaadu. ..the typical kerala house. ..With the enormous trees around. ..adil inhaled the fresh air in. ..He is new to this kind of environment. ..He was brought up in technically advanced city where he saw only the skyscrapers at his lifetime. ..although he was  not fond of nature. ..by looking around he felt cool. ..

    By now, excited sandy came to normal mode....He introduced adil to her papa and grandma. ..

   " Beta. ..welcome. ..Joshi already had a talk about you. ..be free to feel this as your own house. .."
Sandy ' s papa welcomed adil. ..

    Adil nodded in acceptance. .He smiled at him fondly since he felt him as his own father. ..Suddenly, there came a tremondous scream. ..

    " bhooom. ..!" With lots of baloons and glitters  fell on them from the upstairs. ..adil looked up. ..there were group of girls and boys. ..

    " Oh. ..SAT. ..Surprise. .."
They screamed at sandy. ..they all rounded us and made fun of us. ..they all were  sandy s peer group. ..her cousins and friends. ..

   " SAT. .?What the hell is that now. .?"adil asked confusingly. ..

    " Hey. ..friend. ..its sandy. ..Sandy Acha Thomas. ...so we call her SAT. .isn't it so cool. .."

   They were all enthusiastic and friendly in nature. ..since sandy struck with them, adil was shown his room and he want to be retire for sometime. ..

   Adil 's pov :

   Adil 's pov :

    From the minute I enter into this house, I feel so differently. ..I never wanted to enjoy the nature and now. ..at the very first look of this house, I got carried away with it's ecofriendly nature. ..

   Secondly, the bond between sandy and her grandma. ..I knew her as a stubborn and reckless girl. ..today I got to see her another face. ..I don't know why, I felt lonely. ..I miss my parents. ..actually, I don't know where they are. .?frankly, I had no friends except Joshi. ..I hardly had conversation with others than sandy and Joshi. ..why do I feel that I too had all my relatives and friends. ..why don't I remember anything. ..

    I looked around the room that was well furnished ...I sat down in the bed desperately. ..I held my head. ..yes. ..I had the same throbbing headache whenever I try to recollect my memory. ..

  I felt a pricking pain more than that I  felt bad for not knowing anything about me. ..I had tears in my eyes thinking about my state. ..

   The headache continued very badly. ..no. ..at last visit the doctor specifically mentioned me that I should not have that headache again. ..i should kick off the damn headache now. ..

   I don't want to disturb sandy. ..i decided to go for a walk. .i refreshed myself. ..and changed to tracks. ..i held the headphones on. ..being a fitness freak, I loved to jog. ..music helped me to get rid off all the unwanted thinking that may lead to the head ache again. ..
Now, I am ready to go out. ..

** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

   Sumo 's pov :

I dressed really warmth. ..when I was up to the door to leave... my phone rang. ..I smiled to see nirmala ma s call. ...

   " Ma. ..how are you. .."

" Beta. ..everything is fine. .how about you. .? Do take care of you. ..get the multi vitamin regularly. ..don't skip food. ..are you alright with the climate. .?"

" Ma. ..everything is okay. ..stop treating me like a child. .."Though I knew her concern I  said her stubbornly. .

   " Beta. ..you are my kid. .if shan is there. .i won't  bather much. ..you are carrying a kid now. ..do have it in thought. ..take care. ..and. .." I knew she couldn't continue and remained silent. ..

" Ma. ..ma. ..I am okay. ..and  I will take good care of me. ..mother promise. .."I made a promise that would make her happy. ..

   I cut the call. ..I could feel how hard it would be for her  to talk with me in this situation. ..

  I touched shan s DSLR. ..it was his favourite camera. ..I took it with me in remembering to shoot the sunset. ..

   I began to walk with the camera. ..though I was technically poor in handling his DSLR. ..I knew to click as shan had taught me already. ..

  It was a wondrous evening with soft breeze

  It was a wondrous evening with soft breeze. ..the sky wore partially blue and black. ..the lush greenery and the tea plantation carpets had a soothing effect on me. ..I started towards the sunset area which is actually a small mountain. ..I lost myself at the nature and glared at the awesome sunset. ..I tried to click it on the camera which I had. ..meanwhile, i reached the foremost end ...unaware of the cliff. ..I stepped towards the cliff  by seeing the view via the camera lense. ..when I felt the cliff. ..it's too late. ..i fell down and rolled twice. ..by screaming. ..." help. .." I though of my baby. ..and pleaded god to save my angel. .

    All of  a sudden. ..i felt a manly hands that wrapped me in order to save from the cliff. ..Surprisingly  I  felt that touch to be comfortable. ...before I could see him, I fainted unconscious. ..