his confession. ..

Adil ' s pov :

I looked the doctor with the decision I have been made. He fixed his gaze on me expecting my  reply. ..

   " it was irony that I couldn't conclude myself that am I in love or. .."

I left a blank since I was uncomfortable with the thoughts I had .I need a let out. ..and now,   I came to resolve my problem. ..as far as I knew,  I trust Dr. John. .I sighed with a huff. ..

"  yes doctor. ..I saw her on the very first day of my arrival. ..I decided to go for a jog since I felt I was dull. ..on my way, I found a woman about to fall in a cliff. ..I just rescued her. ..I wasn't sure how far I have noticed her at that time ,as I was tensed about her health status. "

I paused for a second in recollection of the incident. ..the doctor allowed me to respond in my own pace. ..He was quietly listening. ..

" the next morning, I saw her chatting with sandy. ..we introduced to each other. ..the moment, she had a look on me created a giant waves in my thoughts. ..I didn't understand her look, that pierced my soul. ..she wasn't much pretty I must say. ..I had came across many beautiful girls in UAE and I  never had a thought on them. ..to be frank, I was not pretty much interested with girls. ..she was weak and  pale yet her eyes were pure and innocent. ..While we were conversing, I saw a enlighten delight in her eyes that was absent earlier. ..I noticed a slow rise of shine  in her  face. .."

I opted to be calm for sometime.  I drank the water to ease myself.

" I just let it there ...I had a wired thought to fix her camera which might have broken while she slipped. I never knew those technical matters . though,   I fixed it as I did now. .."

  "  she came to me to thank, I tried to be normal. but. . something which I don't have any idea induced me to look her stealthily. ..and I am shame on me. ..I did what my mind said. ."

  "she left to the resort, leaving her camera at my room. .I was damn sure how it was important to her. .hence ,I  decided to return it to her. .."

   " when I saw her unconcious in her room. ...I. ..I. .I  was "

I couldn't continue as I felt suffocated. ..He patted my shoulders to make me comfort. ..I took my breath in and out as he guided. ..I Continued after feeling okay. ..

"   she was on floor, motionless. ..I couldn't see her like that. ..my heart wept loudly. ..I experienced highly soared helplessness. ..I called for emergency help. .I couldn't stay calm till I hear that she was okay. ..even after. ..I wasn't able to leave her alone. ..I stayed in the hospital for whole night. ..throughout the night, I spent my most of the hours by looking her face without a pause. .."

   I wiped my tears that ran along my cheeks. I felt restlessness even now. ..

Dr John laughed at me. ..

" Mr. adil. ..it's purely diagnosed as love disease. ..it's more likely to happen in your age. ..if the girl had  created so much impact on you, then the treatment is easy. ..just propose her ..."  He said mischievously. ..

" it's not much easy doctor. ..she was married and pregnant. .."

I saw the doctor ,was surprised a bit. ..

" yes. ..Doctor. ..I knew it. ..that's why I  have a battle between my mind and brain. ..I was not a kind of person who go against social ethics. .I understood well that seeing a married woman with disrespect eyes itself is a social offence. .I consoled myself that ,my care towards her mean her baby not her. ...but. ..I am helpless. ..I couldn't stop me thinking about her. ..Seeing her. .."

"   added with that, after the party, I earn to hold her in my arms. .I wish to be with her. ..my heart wanted  me to indulge with her. ..and above all this. ..my thoughts encourage me that I was not wrong. .."

  I held my head in disapproval of my behaviour. .He held my hands in order to support me. ..

" doctor. ..do you know. ..I was well and good okay. .the moment I  landed in India, the problems queued one by one. ..I felt as if I was a nature lover. .I wish I had a family which I don't have actually. .I have fixed a camera which was not entirely my frontier. ..on top of this. ..my disgusting feelings towards sumo. .. "

   " sumo. .?" He might have surprised to hear the name. ..

I smiled broadly as if her name is more than enough to make me smile. ..

"  yeah. ..her name is suman. .."

  Wait. ..now only I am realising that ,so far I have called her 'sumo '. ..it was a co incident that I called her by pet name.  she too didn't stop me calling her sumo. ..I felt something strange. ..

" Dr. ..how could I knew her pet name. ?see. ..I walk through these kind of wired things day by day. .my head hurts much whenever , I try to understand what happens  with me.  ..it makes me to die. ..I am afraid that I may go crazy "

I showed all my deepened pain. .He might have understood what I feel right now. .

"   my boy. ..i understand you  completely. In that case, my suggestion would be to stay away from her. .."

I laughed at him precisely. .i rubbed my hands together in order to get me back. ..

"  well said doctor. .i tried what you said too. ..i yelled at her  for no reason. .i have shown hatred ...disgust. .."

    My body trembled when I described ...

" doctor. ..Instead of peace of mind, I had storm in my mind. .I felt as like my soul was separated from me. I was desperately lifeless. ..I was broken to see her tears. .I was slashed to see her pain. I ...I...couldn't take it anymore. ..I  can't  even discuss this with anyone. ..now, I am anxious that I may lose her. ..I can't be on ablaze every minute. It was like a uphill battle to stay calm. .I stood middle in between  her and her standstill on my behaviour. ."

I clasped my hands. ..He might have learnt my restlessness. ..He grasped my hands and told me to close my eyes. ..

"   it's okay my boy. ..enough. ..it's all about the mind. ..relax. ..let's stop the interaction here. .."

  Although,   my eyes were shut. ..tears flowed down beyond the scope. I was astonished to see the fully solved rubik's cube on the table. .did I ..? Before I think. .. my vision went blur ...and I yawned twice. ..I could hear his voice sounded softly. .

" Mr adil. .let's imagine. . . Just follow my words...you are walking through the deep forest. ..birds tweeting. ..leaves cherishing. ..it's drizzling. ..you are near to a forest river. ..you are sitting at its bank....tangling your legs deep in the water. ..you are drenched with the drizzle. ..slowly, slowly. ...you feel lighter. ..deep in your mind. ...soul. ....."

   He kept on guiding me.  I knew it was a relaxation technique. .i  couldn't hear his words and felt calm at my deeper thoughts. ..i fell  asleep. ...after all, I needed it as my soul ' s  priority. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hey friends, so here is his feelings  towards sumo. ..will he understand his wired thoughts. ..how could the therapists help him to recover. ..what would be forensic results. .? Love to hear your comments. ..