The essence of true love. ..❤

Till lunch time shravan never minded sumo. ..He didn't even recognise her as his girl....sumo was at extent of surprise. ..she saw shravan at his profession mode. ..she knew how rudely he behaved with her. .He never thought of impressing a girl. ..

      later she understood the softer side of shravan. ..He was so lovable. ..romantic. ..naughty at times. ..has been a supporter. .she knew how he yearned to be with her. ..He was around sumo like a little obsessed kid. ..

       This new avatar. ..sumo was worried after a long tiring try in convincing him. ..she was actually ready to surrender in front of him. ..after all he is her life. ..

    "Wait. ..this is not you. ..sumo. ..how dare you. ..to surrender in front of him. .." her mind questioned her. ..

       frankly, sumo was a stubborn girl who always held her head straight. ..considered her self respect as her breath. ..this is reverse now. ..she could do anything and can go to any extent for shravan. ..perhaps. ..this proves  her true love  for him. ..

  Sumo was called to check the lunch arrangements in the recreation hall. ..she went there with Aditya and checked the necessary arrangements. ..

     Susee   came to shravan. ..

" Shan. ..I think it's too much. ..Please. ..talk to her. ..even I can't see her like this. ..poor girl. ..she was around you for the past hours. ..shan. ..remember. ..today is her birthday. ..Pl consider. .." she patronise sumo. ..

     " no susee. ..I was actually not angry with her. ..It just happened. ..let me know how she gets out of this. .." shravan replied her. ..

    He saw priyanka coming towards the dining area. .on the other side, sumo was busy with arrangements. ..shravan called priyanka and started a casual chat with her. ..

     Actually, he wanted sumo to be jealous. ..and he was eager to see her reaction. ..While talking casually. ..He moved on to the dinning place. ..so as priyanka did. ...she joined with shravan and was eagerly listening to his stories. ..

    This was perfectly noted by sumo. ..at the very first sight. ..she didn't mistook. ..that's quite normal to interact with staffs in this kind of gatherings. ..

    Everyone joined for the lunch including nirmala. ..as it was a buffet menu. ....all were scattered around and started enjoying the food. ..

   Still sumo wanted to give a try. ..she gently took a plate and ready to serve for shravan. ..but he refused and he himself served. ..till now, priyanka was with him as a unexpected note. ...

     Sumo was fuming inside. ..her disappointed feel soared at its maximum. ..that's it..... she left the hall and settled near the swimming pool. ..

     she wanted to be alone for sometime. ..she needed to revert  her wrestler mode back. ..her heart wept loudly. .."is he really angry with me. .? Will he love me as always. .? "

    Her voice muffled in to silence. .."I am sorry shan. ..I didn't mean to do that. ..Please speak to me.i  couldn't  see you with another girl. . .."she was pleading at her heart. ..

      Sumo was sensing that somebody is getting down the stairs to the swimming pool. .she wiped her tears to be normal. ..she turned to see who was that. ..

     " splash. ....!"

Sumo was bathed with  the water splash. ..her face was partially got wet. ..she got irritated and wiped her face to see who did that. ..

    Shravan was there with a naughty smile. ..by seeing him. ..Sumo's entire body enthralled her to hug him and say sorry to him. ..at the very next instant, shravan s jovial talk with priyanka came in Sumo's mind. ....

     She stiffened. .." who is that. ..ho. .. .Mr. shravan malhothra. ..where is your companion. ..priyanka. ..?" She shooted at shravan directly. .

    " it was just a light conversation. ..that's all. ..nothing more than that. .." He replied quietly. ..

    " okay. ..then...continue the light conversation. ..let me leave. .."

    Now it's Sumo's turn. ..shravan held her wrist and she was adamently tried to free her wrist. ..
Shravan dragged her to a tight hug. ..still, she was trying to free herself from him. ..

   Her all tries went vain. ..by the time she started to reciprocate the hug. ..she continued to hug him as she was longing for thousands of years. ...

      Shravan even more tightened his hug. ..this was needed for those souls as they were apart for the past hours. ..

   " Shan. ..sorry ..I didn't mean to do that. ..I am so sorry if it hurted you. ..I can't stay away from you. ..I was dead. ...I couldn't bear your silence. ..sorry..."she apologised him. ..

    " idiot. ..how can I be angry with you. ..how can I stay away from you. ..I was longing to see you in the morning. ..I was shocked to see your reaction. ..i just  wanted to give you some time. .."

    "But. . .  with the short duration, you were in front of me to  convince . ..i was enthusiastic  to see you around me. ..i was enjoying your presence around me actually. .."

Shravan told her the truth ....sumo looked shravan with ablaze in her eyes. ..

    " you. ..spoilt brat. ..i was at tension for the whole day and you were enjoying. ..what is there to talk with priyanka. ..?tell me now. ..how dare you do this. .." she chased him around the pool. ..

    At one point ...they both were tired and came to the peace settlement that they won't further talk about this incident. ..

   Shravan was sitting on the chair. ..He made sumo to sit near him. ..He was playing with Sumo's fingers as usual. ..He kissed her ring finger....He was comforting her wrist as if the weight of the watch hurted her wrist. ..

       Sumo was at consciousness. .."Shan. ..shan. ..listen to me. .."she tried to grab his attention. ..

   " bolo. ..sumo. .."He was still playing with her fingers. ..

    " Shan. .did you speak with pushkar. .?"Her question made shravan to look up sumo. ..

" no sumo. ..He is actually out of town. .I am waiting for him to be back. ..I will talk to him very soon. ..don't worry..." shravan replied her seriously. ..

    " Shan. ..I got a courier from pushkar today. ..I didn't  open it. ..though... I am afraid for no reason. ..i was  on the way to meet you. ..and everything happened. .."

Sumo explained her reason for the act. ..shravan saw sumo with a pity full eyes. ..

" sumo. ..i am sorry. ..i left you tensed because of my foolish act. ..i didn't even think about pushkar. ..sorry for letting you alone dear..."his eyes showed his emotions ...

    Sumo closed his mouth with her finger. ...

  " ishhhh. ..time to be together. .." they both lost into each other. ..

  " Tring. ..Tring. ..Tring. . . "

" Shan. ..enough. ..will you both join us. .. nirmala ma'm started to search you. ..have lunch ...come on. .."
     It was susee. ..actually she was witnessing the drama from the morning. ..she sighed in disbelief when sumo left the hall. ..shravan was following her at the next instant. ..she smiled that everything would be sorted out then. ..

       Shravan and sumo got up to join the group. ..they lunched together with staffs. ..there was a selfie moment finally. ..

Thus,   Sumo's day went with fun and frolic. ..till the message arrives. ..

   Sumo's face turned down as she went through the message. ..she felt as if she was fainting. ..she called all the super human efforts to control her. ...