In quest of love. .. ❤

It has been a tiring day. ..malhothras and Tiwaris were at the heights of happiness that their buddy shravan malhothra got married. ..all were at cloud nine. ..that was a friends and family get together. ..

     Channel staffs were gathered around shravan and sumo ...they teased both of them ...and they opened the tittle _tattle that they had earlier about shraman. ..

   Priyanka was on elation about Sumo's love for shravan. ..she brought back the stories how sumo misunderstood shravan earlier. ..obviously, Aditya too joined in 'the mission _tease shraman. ..'

     Susee ...the cupid , needless to say. ..she was the one who loved shraman much. ..she wished them to be happy forever. ...

    On the other side, family members were contented to see the blissful couple. ..at long last. ..Nanaji sighed relieved. ..He felt as if his enormous burden has been vanished in the air. ..His suman got married to a boy. ..who loves her more than anything. ..who cares her like nobody. ..who could do anything for her. ..Nanaji told himself. ..

   " Raguvar Tiwari. ..your life's reason got reasoned. ..you can be on your number. .." He huffed with a great feel of joy. ...

   Though people were around. ..shraman s eyes were wandering to cherish each other. ..It was really a up hill battle for sumo to pretend normal amidst the gathering. ...Their soul was eagerly anticipated each other's love. ..

    In no time. ..the party was wrapped up. ..the newly wedded couples were sent to the farm house ....
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    Sumo was enjoying the vista of the cherry blossom. ...it has been made bent so as to retain a path. ..the view was too pleasing and the beauty of the pinky and purple cherry blossoms added much more romance to the ambience. ..

    Shravan saw sumo  amidst the flowers

    Shravan saw sumo  amidst the flowers. ..He walked towards her. ..sumo could sense shravan who is nearing her ....she felt the cologne which made her to collapse. ..as he is close to sumo. . . she tussled to  be normal. ..

      Shravan held sumo at her waist from the back. ..He rested his chin at Sumo's  shoulders. ..He started rubbing his cheeks to hers. ..His shortened beard left her goosebumped. ..that's it. ...all her courage deserted her. .

     " sh...shan. .." she muttered under her breath. ..

   Her husky voice made shravan even more tyke. ..He  continued to rub his cheeks softly like  a mischievous child. ..

      " Shan. .."this time Sumo's voice didn't sounded. ..it left only the air to hear. ..she gulped to gather energy. ..

     Shravan felt that she was on edge. ..nervous and anxious. ..He held her hands softly. ..and made her to sit down at the lawn. ..the greenish lawn was partially  pink by the cherry blossom spread. ...He sat close to her ...He held her shoulders  soft  enough to convey the comfort. ..

     He began a chat when and how they met first time. ..slowly, sumo was relaxed. .

    " sumo. ..I was planning to go Munnar with you. ..such a nice place. ..it should be at everyone's bucket list. ..you know sumo. ..there only I felt the love  that I had for you. ..I was crazily in love with you. ..but hesitated to propose. ..thank god. ..I did it. .."

   " sumo. ..I would say that the day I fell in love with you was the bestest day in my life. ..to be frank. ..when I saw you. ..I had no idea that I would be loving you so madly. .." Shravan s words were from the heart and it hit sumo emotionally. ..she leaned at his shoulders and nodded in acceptance of his genuine love for her. ..

     " Shan. ..I would be loving you forever without any pause. ..if I stop loving you. ..it meant that I  was no more. .."  sumo couldn't continue further. ..

    " ishhhh. ..! Sumo. .time to live. ..come on. ..we will see the moon together. ..it was my dream too. .."

   Shravan diverted her and laid his back on the lawn. ..He made her to recline comfortable with him. ..they both were enjoying the full moon together. ..the vista made them to be relaxed. ..shravan started playing with her fingers as usual. ..sumo was looking him passionately. ..shravan stopped playing and caressed her face. ..they both shared the intense eye lock. ...

     Shravan kissed her forehead. ..and nose tip. ..He leaned to her lips. ..sumo already lost to their world ...closed her eyes to welcome a new beginning. ..

     And this time. ..no flowers disturbed. ..no thunderstorm broke. ..nor knocks neither manju. ...nobody disturbed them. ...rather. ..the moon hid herself into the cloud as it felt  shy. .the breeze  stutter to see the duo. ...the cherry blossoms plunged as they couldn't get through the duo's drivel anymore. ..

    There. ...the quest of love began. ..the truth of under wraps evolved. ..it was a new beginning to the endless end. ..the strength in dire straits. ...an infinity. ...

      We too  will leave  shraman at their world. ..hoping that they will live life with coming up roses. ..