The Trip 😀

Shravan was at the canteen remembering conversation  with nirmala. ..He was unsure about him in suman s  case. .He always don't speak much. ..He couldn't find the factor which made him to lecture  about suman. ..as ma said "am I in love. .? "..."never. .you need a break shravan. ..just stay away from this entire scenario. ..that's the only  solution  you have. ..just vanish somewhere. .."

  Shravan was at dilemma. ..just then he got a message saying that there was a hunger strike by the girls at a renounced college that needs  a live on the spot coverage. ..

Shravan conveyed this message to nirmala and the need of a girl s presence on the spot as it was a women s college. ..

  All were busy with their work and shravan has to go .... obviously have to take suman with him. ..He informed suman about the live coverage. .

  " Miss. Suman Tiwari. ..take your id card. ..get some water bottle with you ...Some candies. ..better
Change your dubatta. ..go for an overcoat. .."shravan was instructing suman. ..and suman knew well that "The  professional mode " is on ....

    " Aditya. .." Shravan called him to discuss further. .."  See. ...we can't take our live relay vehicle there as it was a orthodox college. ..and moreover this is just a hunger strike. ...hopefully. .."

" so....I will manage to broadcast live from there with our direct link. ..be connected. ...if any emergency....be on the spot. ..I will manage anyhow. ..follow my instructions. ...okay "

Aditya nodded in acceptance "sure. ..Mr shan". ..

    By the time. ..suman was ready as per shravan s instructions. .."Miss. Suman. ...get the laptop too  ..i will wait at the front office ....hurry up. .."   

    Suman ran to get laptop and she reached front office where shravan is waiting with his bike. ...

Seeing that suman hurried near him. ..."please wait. .let me get my scooty. .."

" no. ..we are going there in my bike. .."

Suman was at her peaked surprise  ...what the hell. ..why should I go with him in his bike. . " See. ..I have my own vehicle and I  know the way to the place. ...why should I  go with you in your bike. ..if you are ok with. ..i will follow you. .."

Shravan turned and saw her sharply. .." Miss. Suman Tiwari. ...i have no intention to have a happy ride with you. ..we are going to a place where an undefined gathering had a hunger strike. ..suppose. ..It may turn into some grade of violence. ..i don't want you to  struck with any mess. ..moreover i can't loose  my focus in finding you  behind me while driving. ..."

   " so. ...better leave your idea. ..and we are wasting the precious time in discussing a empty matter. ..so. ..Please. .."

Shravan kick started his bike and waited for suman to sit. .Suman was in a dilemma. ...she never travelled with a stranger that too with a man. ..she was hesitating to sit. ..

     Shravan s  patience went out. ..He saw suman "  sit down  I said. ..now " He raised his tone  markedly. ...

     Suman scared with his tone and she remembered the first day's  shout. ...she sat immediately at the  back  like a kid who was scared by a strict teacher. ....

     Suman sat quietly understanding the need of the situation. .." khadoos. ..don't know how  to talk to a girl. ..so as his bike. ..the back seat appears to be at the first floor. ....look at me  ...even  at this height. ..I am  looking short comparatively. ..the girl who gonna marry him would be  at trouble always. ...but. ..honestly. ..they don't want a ladder to reach the top. ...giraffe. ..burj khalifa. ...qutub minar. .."

    Suman laughed silently by naming shravan to  all the tallest things she knows. ..shravan looked her smile at rear view mirror. ...He don't want to react much. ..."just hold on. ..I might be speed. .."He gave her a mere warning. ...she hold the bike's brim tightly. ...

      While driving. ,shravan didn't raised the speed unnecessarily. ..He even slowed at the speed break pumps. ...didn't had unwanted talks. ..Suman was hesitating to go with him. ..but now she did feel good and comfortable. ...

      The college road was narrow and they parked their bike under a tree. .already there were some press people. ...and that was a simple and quite hunger strike that emphasised their examination pattern which has to be changed. ..since that was a reputed women's college. ..the management was trying to convince the group. ..

      Suman wore her mike and got ready to go in. ..shravan was carrying his vedio cam ....the recording was going on. ..

     Suman introduced herself to set of girls and was gathering the information. ...

       The entire thing was well till three hours. ..management was at rage with the girl's attitude and it threatened them that if they don't get back. ...there would be a dismissal decision. ..that word alone made the girls furious and they started vigorous shouts at the management. ...the scenario turned upside down. ..Police arrived to remove them safely. ..even the police personnel had a formal talk. ...nothing mattered to the provoked group. ..hours went on. ..

     Shravan s mind alarmed him. ..He wanted to warn suman to get back. ...but it was too late. ...

     "Thaat.....thaat. ..thaat "

Stones and many more swang among the group from the undefined area. ... and one exactly hit suman at her forehead. ..

     " thaaaat. ..."

"Suman....."shravan was running towards her. ....