The postponed home back. ..

Sumo though felt tired ,got up earlier and saw around... her mobile was near her head. ...she remembered yesterday night and thought " I might have slept while talking with him. .."

     His thought brought a wide smile on her face. ..she said lovingly    " love you shan. .."

   " I too love you honey. .."it was shravan. ..

Sumo took the phone hurriedly. ."Shan. ..you were on line. ..for the whole night. .?"

   " good morning dear. ..yeah. ..it was already 3 am when you slept. ..i just listened to your silent words. ..i felt that you were with me and I too slept at midway. ..just now I woke up with my sweetie s chant. ...' love  you  shan  '....BTW. ...daily morning do you wake up with those words. .?" Shravan teased sumo. ..

    Sumo was blabbering. ..actually she melted with shravan s love. ..

   " hann. ..shan. ..those are the words that keep me alive when you are away from me. ..love you to the moon ....and. ..Mr. tall. ..you are not less than me. ..you were on line throughout the night to listen my breath. ..that too on overseas call. ..dont you think that it's too much. ..?" Now it's Sumo's turn to tease him. ..

     " my dear lady. ..it's not much expensive than my sweetie s smile. ..see. ..now I got a good start for the day. ..your words mean a  lot for me dear. .."shravan was at ecstasy. ..

    " who could win against Mr. smarty. ...Acha. ..Done. ..and you will be returning today. ..right. . . " sumo was expecting his home back. ..

    " sumo. ..I wish I could. ..but. ..I will be back after three more days. .."

    " But. ..why. .?I mean .... the schedule is for only three days. ..I think. .." sumo tried to hide her disappointment. .

     " do you know. ..my dream destination for photography. ..Kenya. ...yesterday I was asked about my wish and I explained my dream to travel kenya. ."

" ..sumo. ..sumo. ..I am so excited. ..my dream came true. ..I fly to Kenya from here. ..Every possible formalities were done by the forum. ...do you know sumo. ..getting permission from the forest dept of Kenya is such a complicated one. ..that's why I was postponing the trip. ..but now. ..It happened. ..."shravan was excited like a kid. ..

   Although sumo wanted shravan to be with her, it's his time to relish. ..in addition, shravan engaged to his hobby to the fullest extent at least now. .. sumo wished him to focus on his duties than her. ..With much effort she hid her worry. ..

     " wow. ..superb shan. ..you are so lucky. ..enjoy at kenya. .."she wished him whole heartedly. ..

    " sumo. ..Kenya is a  magical safari  destination with unsurpassed natural scenery, magnificent wildlife, beautiful coastal beaches. ..pleasant year round climate. ...ow...I am eagerly waiting. .."

    " best wishes shan. ..do it good. ..call me after reaching kenya. ..have a good day. .."

    " good day to you too. ..bye "

Both started the day with positive energy. ..sumo was a bit sad. ..she was expecting shravan with her at home by evening. ..she wanted to share her one day tragedies with him ...so. ..she lost her smile and sighed hopelessly. .."anyhow. ..the day has to move on. .."hoping that. ..she got up from the bed. ..

        Manju mami was at kitchen preparing breakfast. ..sumo wished her good morning. ..

   " suman. ..get ready fast. ..i have prepared  breakfast and finished all the chores. ..we have to go to court by 11. .." manju hurried  sumo to get ready. ..

    Actually, sumo was so happy with her office , friends, and her nanu. ..she was quite irritated with all these things that has happened in a single day. ..she was missing the channel for two days. ..even today she asked for off to office. .but...for now, no other options. ..at least till shravan arrives. . she had to go with it. ..

     Sumo was even more scared about pushkar. ..though she had hope on him that things wouldn't go beyond her control. ..she thought to talk with nirmala about this. ..

     They all reached the district judicial court and waited for their turn. ..even today sumo saw the chairman who got arrested in the red market case. ..

   Pushkar came to join them. ..He saw sumo staring at koshla . .pushkar  told sumo that the chairman got conditional bail. ..

    " suman. ..His case is going to be dismissed as he was unknown to the happenings of his own hospital. ..the court ordered the policemen for further enquiry on this. .."Pushkar added the details. ..

     Sumo was at vogue anger. ..she knew how their entire team worked to confront him. ..it's unbearable that he simply escaped by saying that he was unaware of it. ..she was fuming inside. ..what would shan do if he knew this. ..she was thinking and saw the chairman. ..koshla   was smiling at her ...she was not sure that is he smile at her. ..when sumo s case was called. ..they went in to the court room and saw koshla at the opponent. ..

" What the hell is he doing here in this case. .."sumo had an urge to ask this. ..and remained silence. ..

   The very next moment a chill ran down at Sumo's spine as she hear the copy of summon. ..