The day. ..💏

One of the outrageous man swung his hands in  air towards sumo. .

Susee and some technicians  tried to protect sumo . The obese ,  rogue men pinned them and tied them to the pillars. ..

Sumo fathomed the situation. ..she  clenched her eyes and turned her face away as she knew the blow would be fatal at her cheeks. ..within micro seconds. ..

" thuuuud. .."

Sumo heard the ear spitting sound and a loud scream. ..

   " aaahhhhhh. ..."

.but she still remains intact. ..she opened her eyes slowly. ...the man who raised his hands against sumo  was down in the floor with gush of blood from his nose. His lips were  torn at sides. . He was almost collapsed by seeing his own blood pool. Sumo was baffled .she turned to look the man who  was responsible for the tumbled down scenario. ..

Shan was standing there with  burning eyes. . His words were almost like burning flames...

" do you know to whom you had raised your hands. .? Mrs Suman shravan malhothra. .. ..how dare you to do this to her. ..I should have torn you apart for this thought. .."

The men who were not aware of the capability of the young man understood  what he could do . Hence, they  stepped back . Before the men could do  anything pushkar stepped in with the police men. .

    By seeing shan. ...Sumo's eyes let down the joyous tears. She ran towards him and hugged. She buried her face into his chest. Shan embraced her and  pressed his lips on her hairline. .

" sumo. ..are you alright. .? "

   She nodded yes for his worried enquiry. Sumo's body shivered .her hands were cold. Shan could understood the emotional trauma she had underwent.

He gently patted her back and wishpered into her ears. ..

" it's okay babe ..I am with you. ..don't worry. .I am here with you. .."

Shan made her to sit in the couch .He made her to drink some water. But, she refused and tangled her hands with his. She buried her head at his shoulders.

" Shan. ..stay here itself. ..don't leave my side. ..I was scared. .I was worried about you. ..why did you put your life at stake. ..I won't let you to go anywhere. ..be with me. .."

   She grasped his arms firmly. Shan cupped her face and caressed her cheeks. ..

" look at me. ."

As she was refusing to do so,he lifted her chin to let his eyes meet hers.

He experienced a shot of emotions to read her love filled eyes. He was melted inside . He stood muted for long time.  probably,  he was  incomprehensible.

His throat became harder as his voice box has swelled considerably. . .

            " sumo. .."

     He gathered all his energy to utter this  single word.this time,  her name resonanced with loads and loads  of love he had been stored for her throughout the time. ..

Sumo would have felt the difference.  She looked him with a deepened meaning. Shan kissed her on forehead. Unlike a caring one,  this was so intensive,  passionable, and dipped with love. Shan didn't care about anyone. He tugged her again. This time tightly and warmly as much as he could. . ..and then, he didn't left her alone. .He sat at her side while the enquiries were proceding. ..