Who is adil. ..

Alprazolam. ..an anti depressant. ..adil was in need of the drug so  badly to get rid off the pathetic head throb. ..again he tried to recollect what happened at the evening. ..He could find nothing different with the incidence except with the camera. ..possibly. ..He might have been knowledged in fixing the camera unknowingly while witnessing sandy and Joshi. ..With this positive idea adil felt relaxed to some extent. ..He wind himself with the medication. ..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Sumo ' s pov :

    It's already morning. ..I have been here since yesterday evening. ..though, I am comfortable I decided to go back to the resort. ..before that, I should meet the person who saved me ...after all, I have to thank him ...He saved not only my life but also my soul mate.. . .my baby. .

    Even though, I had a familiar  feeling  about the person who held me yesterday...I didn't mean it so important. .the only thing is. ..I have to leave now. ..

    I feel better now and I peeped out of my room. ..I could find no one. ..the verandah was left silent. .I slowly walked out as I didn't have any idea about the house. ..

    On my way, I  landed at kitchen that was huge and  I could sniff  an alluring aroma. .the old lady was supervising the cook. ..I sighed in relief. ..but, somewhere I had a doubt, whether I can get inside as I don't know their culture. ..

   " may I ..."before I could complete. ..the girl intruded and she smiled at me likely. ..

   " hello. .how are you now. .."

"Yeah ...better. . "I reciprocated. ..

   " come inside. ..you would just love ammomma 's dishes. .."

    She grasped my hand and took me inside. ..I viewed the kitchen that was almost built with wood...it was furnished with all the modern gadgets, yet looked unique  traditionally..

    The old lady touched me fondly. .." Beta. ..you are weak. ..get adequate rest. ..sandy. ..I will bring the breakfast. ..Make her sit in the dinning area. .." with her words, I could feel her concern. ..

" ammoma ...I get her to the garden. ..let me introduce first. ..I think. ...I will be a good friend of her. ..call us. ..when the food is ready. .."  she was eager to introduce herself. ..even I. ..

    She led me to the garden where a lot of wild flowers gave me a pleasant fragrance. ..we seated at the garden bench. .

   " Hi. ..I am SAT. ..sandy accha Thomas. .an ornithologist. ..I am pursuing my PG at UAE. ..kerala is my home ...I am here for vacation. ..if you are comfortable then  ..you can say  about yourself. .."

    She was frank and I too need some degree of distraction. ..so I get started to make friendship with her. ..

   " Of course, I am comfortable. ..I am suman shravan malhothra. ..journalist by profession. ..came here for retreat. ..by theway, at this young age, ornithologist. ..?"  I asked with real surprise as it is quite rare to become an ornithologist at her age .

    " yeah. ..I loved watching birds. ..may be this is because of my cousin who is a wild life photographer. .by job. .."

     I couldn't stop thinking shan...after hearing about wildlife photography. ..my mood went in  despondent with my fate. ..I coped up with and tried to covey that I have to leave. ..

   " I think it's time to leave. ..I hope. .I really had a nice family here sandy. ..I am staying at the nearby resort. .hope we will meet. .."

     I didn't expect her to answer since I knew well that she won't allow me to go. .While getting up. ..I inquired about the incident. ..

    " sandy. ..I haven't met the man who helped me. .I have to thank him. ..actually, who is he. .?" I asked hesitantly. .

    " Oh. ..adil. ..my most precious friend. .." she replied with a wide grin. .

   I saw a gloom at her eyes for a moment when she heard about adil. ..apparently, she is ready to talk more about him. ..may be he could be  more than a special friend. ...I smiled at her indulgently. ..I was amused to see her embarrass. ..I induced her to talk much on him. ..

  " Oh ho. ..now, who is this adil. .?"

    " Di. ..he is my cousin Joshi s friend. ..He is a paying guest  in our apartment at UAE. .I am living with my cousin  . .being Joshi s friend,  he became a  friend of mine too. . .like a supplementary edition. .. He is a dj by profession. ..He is fond of music. .."

    She kept on telling. ..and I had to wait now. ..till she finishes her story. ..

   " do you know Di. ..He is my secret crush. .I  have never had  an idea about it. ..He always treated me like his buddy. ..I used to call him dude. ..the relationship between us was casual. ..and I didn't know where it turned out  a crush. ..yet. ..I admire him most like my mentor. .."

    I was observing her with a grin. ..

    " okay. ..I understood now. ..where is your cousin now. ..i didn't see him too. .." I asked in general. ..

   " at last minute, he stuck with work and that's why adil accompanied me here. ..may be, he will join us in two or three days. .."

I nodded my head. ..again I tried to get away and this time she pulled me to sit, saying that. ..

" suman Di. ..he  is  coming. ..adil is coming. .."

    I had a bag of idea how she feels now. ..I smirked at her and turned to see adil. ..