Sumo -at quizzical world. .

"Beshak  Tumhara  Msg Aane
       Ki Koi Ummed  Nahi,
    Phir Bhi Yeh Dil Hai Ki
        Manta Nahi. .."

Sumo was checking her mobile for shravan s message. .."He might be busy. ..let him do his work. ..I need to get ready. ..had appointments to go with. .."she thought herself and went to washroom. ..

      When she was back. ..she noticed 2 missed calls from shravan. ..sumo was sad that she missed his call. ..then. .she had a voice message from shravan. ..sumo was smiling to hear her shan s voice. ..an unique, caring lovable voice that  she could  yearn  to hear  for all time. ..

    " Hey. ..sleeping princess. ..good morning. ..it's 10 am here. ...I have started to my schedule. ..i don't think that I could call you again. .send me a  voice message. ....let me breath with your honeydew voice. ..sumo. ..I miss you a lot. ..when I miss you more. ...I read our old conversations. ..and smile like an idiot. ..do you know. ..those moments   remind me more of you....and ...again, I miss you more. .."

   " My dear pretty dolly. ..I am waiting for the day to hug you. ..love you. ..take care. ..bye. .."

    Sumo was melted inside with shravan s voice message. ..she hugged shravan virtually. ..she remembered the earlier days when sumo misunderstood about shravan. ...she wondered how a tall, magnificently talented shravan curled himself to Sumo's love. ..they met as professional journalists and the bond between them  happened day by day. ..all of a sudden, one day he proposed sumo as such. ..henceforth, they were together by heart. ..shravan was behind sumo always like universal lovers. ..even sumo labeled shravan as her only world. ..true love happens likewise. ...

     "am I restricting  shravan s overview . .? does my love for him encircle him only around me. .?he is intelligent and had a successful career with his profession. ..this has to be continued. ..I  and my love should not be a burden to his profession as well as his hobby. .."

"Let him live his  life with his own beliefs and ideas. .." sumo determined herself that she should never interfere his ethical life. ..

      Sumo finished her household chores. ..she packed lunch for her. ..in between, she thought nirmala and shravan s bond. ..she was thinking herself as lucky to have a family like malhothras. ..

    Sumo went upstairs to see nanaji. .."nanu. ..good morning. ..i have  prepared breakfast and lunch for you. ..have it. ..don't forget. ..okay. .."

      Sumo was yet to leave. .."suman. ..I need to talk to you. .can you wait ....I will refresh and come. .."nanaji stopped sumo. ..

    " yes nanu. ..I will wait. .."sumo was waiting for nanu. ..

    "Ting ...ting. .."

Calling bell. .."so early in the morning. ..who could it be. .?"thinking in mind. ..sumo opened the door. ..

    " Hi. ..Suman. .."it was pushkar. ..He was in formal to go to the court. ..He smiled broadly at sumo. .."is  nanaji ready. .?"He asked casually. ..

  " ready to where. .?"sumo asked quizzically. ..

     " Oh. .He didn't speak to you about today. .?"Pushkar was in doubt. ..

    " What. ..anything important. .?he told me to wait for sometime that he needs to talk with me it seems. .."sumo answered him with normal tone. ..

    " Ok then. ..i meet nanaji and come. .."without waiting for her answer. . pushkar went upstairs. ..

    Sumo jerked her shoulders in confusion. ..she went to kitchen to make coffee for him. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

    Nanaji s room:

    Pushkar wished nanaji and asked whether he had spoken to sumo. ..
    " no pushkar. ..I was trying to confront her everything from time to time. ..but. . I had hard feeling to do so. ..but today I can't hide her anything. .."nanaji was at worry about sumo. ..

    " nanaji. ..I came to ask you something. .."Pushkar hesitated to talk further. ..

   " tell me pushkar. ..I will do best at your wish. ..after all, you are like my grandson. ..and you were there with me at tough times. .."nanaji encouraged pushkar to speak. ..

  " thank you for your love. ..Nanaji. ..I don't think whether it is right or wrong. ..I need to ask you about  this before the judgement. .. today is the judgement day. ..It could be positive or negative. ..I don't mind it. ..only I need to ask you this. .."  Pushkar was beating around the bush. ..

     " nanu. .I like suman...I didn't talk about this to anyone. .I just wanted your permission. ...will you make suman to marry me. ..It's not a compulsion. ..Suman s wish is important in this matter. ..but I promise you. ..I will take good care of her and she will be happy with my family. .."

   Nanaji was stunned to hear this from pushkar. ..He knew pushkar as a well settled young lawyer. ..sumo would be happy and lucky to have a family to live with. ..but. ..He was not in a mood to talk about this to sumo now. .

    "Pushkar. ..I trust you. ..but the case is much important now. ..I will let sumo to know about this. ..and if she is ok with you. ..I have no issues. .."nanaji laughed and assured pushkar about his wish. ..

    " Ok nanaji. ..I may not be sure about the WILL. ..but. ..hope for the best. ..let me wait at court for further arrangements. .."Pushkar left Tiwari killa. ..

   The entire conversation was overheard by sumo. . While she was bringing coffee to upstairs. ..

       Her hands shook and her body trembled. ..
    " god. ..what's all this. ..how could pushkar ask like that. ..they are talking about the case and judgement. ...what's happening around me. .?"bundle of questions roughed in Sumo's mind. ..

   She held her head and sat down in the couch. ...