The crescent moon 🌙

Sumo was staring at the crescent moon. ..and the partially darkened sky. ..

" o ...sky. ..you have lost your glisten to the half since it's crescent moon day. ... ..same like me. ..without shan. ..I too felt  gloomy. .One day. ..the crescent moon will grow into full moon  .. in the same way...i hope my love too  would be back  soon ..." she spoke sadly to the crescent moon and the sky. ..

     Since morning. ...she was  longing to hear  from shan. ..but the fate left her in a situation where she couldn't even try to speak  him ...

      She had a gush of unknown fear even now. .she was brave enough earlier. ...infact, nothing made her to be worried. ..she considered herself as a tough girl. ..this was quite right till she fell in love. ..now. ..the scenario turned upside down. ..

    She recalled  her day with the trustee people. ..a chill ran down her spine. ...she was ready to bear troubles that could be done to her possibly. ..but. ..for shan. ..she can't even think him at trouble. ..she flash backed  the conversation between her and the trustee people. ..

FLASH BACK :

      After the formal meetings. ..

Sumo was guided to the MD  s room. ..her grandparents room. .It was highly comfortable and equipped with all the  amenities. ...at the centre huge table. ..there are gadgets that were necessary for administration. ..behind the comfortable recliner. .. there was a huge portrait of her grandparents ...
She prayed and paid homage to them. ..

    " madam. ..we welcome you to our GKD FAMILY. ..we wish you all the best for the future endeavours. ..I will promise you that. ..we would be with you at any situation. .."
  Koshla smiled formally and congratulated  sumo. ..

      Sumo seated at the recliner. ..she don't know why but she felt as if she was crying. ..she understood her responsibility. ..and the duty that has to be paid to her grandparents. ..

    She promised herself that she would get back the GKD GROUP from the evil hands. ..

    So. . . she  too smiled at koshla. ..
All the other personnel got back except three. ..

    Koshla. ..His assistant. ..and the legal advicer Mr. verma. ..now sumo got scared really. ..and koshla sat in front of her. ..

" Miss. Suman. ..how you are feeling now. ..from an ordinary girl to millionaire at one night. .." He was teasing her and had a cruel look on her. ..

    " What do u think. ..whether we let you to get the properties so easily. ...never. .."

  Though   Sumo expected this kind of response. ..she was startled with the direct attack. ..she sat like a statue and looked him. ..

" we were with Mr. GKD. ..your father. ..for years and years. ..through thick and thin. ..but still. ..we were paid workers. .. I wanted to be the boss. ..I did all the forgery I could do to get into the 'Trust '....slowly, I won the kingdom of GKD. .."

    " Miss. Suman. ...all went as per our plan till their death. ..in fact, we were waiting for their death as we didn't know about the WILL and you. .."

     " now. ...miss. Suman Tiwari. ...the rightful owner. ..are we looking like fools. .."

   He laughed cruelly. ..He showed the vedio that sumo already had received from him. ..

   " we are doing illegal dealings. ..do you think that we would be so careless. ..?see. ..this was taken with the hidden camera that  we have  installed  personally. .."

    " we are smarter than you. ..the media people. ..I could have send this to police if  it was not you. ..what to do madam. ...if you  are not there. ..the WILL  would transfer all this properties to  orphanages. ..automatically. .and that's why. ..you are alive now. ...you must thank to the so called WILL . ..."

    Hearing all this sumo understood how she got struck with the spider Web. ..still, she didn't left her courage. ...

   " I knew it. ..what do you want now. .?"she asked him like a knight who was undoubtedly known for the bravery. ..

   " not bad. ..I just wanted the same scenario to continue. ..you could act a puppet role in the cover of MD post. ..that's it. .."He came to the point. ..

    " suppose . ..I don't agree with you. ..." sumo   actually wanted to know his plan. ..

   " so simple. ..we would go to police and media for intrusion. ..we could file a case that you have spoilt the reputation. ..think. ...your channel would be seized. ..all it's sister concerns would undergo legal formalities. ..shravan malhothra ...the genius. ..His awards would be taken back. ...His name would be spoilt at one go. .."

     " on the other side, if you want to put us behind the bars. ...GKD group s.... mainly your grandparents name would go off. ..all the shares would stoop low. ..at one point every thing would be smashed. ..do you want that to happen. .."

    Sumo actually mistook his ideas. .now her head spun to view the happening. ..she had no other choice but to go with them. ..

    " Miss. Suman. ...never ever try a undercover operation. ...we will be watching you. ...don't welcome the trouble by yourself. .."

    "So ....if you are on. ...from this moment, you are not a employee of channel WN NEWS. ..and. ..you shouldn't have any contacts with  the channel people ...."

    " I think. ..you were in love with that. ...shravan malhothra. ...right. .? Forget that. ..no more arguments on this. ..you caught up with the mess  miss suman. ..until I have this vedio. ..so. ..be careful. ...you are under our surveillance. .."

      Sumo  almost lost all her hope. ..He was cent percent correct. ..she had stepped into the trape. ..neither she could escape nor survive ....in addition to this. ..she had to speak with shravan in front of them since he had called her. ...

   Flash back ends. ...

  Sumo thought all of the tricks. ..but it could end up with mere danger for the channel and shan. ..sumo couldn't do that until the vedio get destroyed or recovered by her ..

    She wanted to tell all this to shravan. ..but she remembered koshla s words that she is under surveillance. ..her mind insisted her to talk nirmala about the situation. ..at least she could help her. ...sumo decided to keep shan away from this entire trape. ...

     Sumo sighed that she didn't know how she could avoid shravan. ...

     " Tring. ...Tring. ..Tring. ..."

It's shravan s call. ...Sumo's  face faded away to see shravan s name in screen. ...