It's Sumo's decision. ..

" get him back to UAE as soon as possible "

   Sumo's words hit like a thump in pushkar ' s ears. Even sandy and Joshi saw suman shockingly. A girl who pleaded sometime ago to hold shan tight was ready to let him go now. .

Pushkar saw suman furiously. .." bhabhi. ..have you gone mad. .how  could you say this ...I won't leave bhaiya. ..I need him. .I won't let him to go "

Pushkar was in a state to hold shan. Sumo shook  his shoulders vigorously. ...

" Pushkar. ..can't you leave him alive. .? "

Sumo's anger made pushkar to standstill. He calmed down slowly. ..

  " Pushkar. .I am the one who  was heart wrecked than you all. I am carrying shan ' s baby.  ..for the past three months, I lived  lonely with the thought that my shan abandoned me. .I shed tears second by second. .even I thought to kill myself. I decided to live only for my baby. .now tell me. .who has the right to decide about shan. .? tell me pushkar. .."

    Pushkar stunned to see sumo. ."obviously, you  have the full rights to decide about bhaiya. ..but. ..bhabhi. ..be calm. ..before you decide. .it's difficult for you to live without bhaiya. ..Please. .calm down. .."

Sumo smiled vaguely. ..

"  Pushkar. ..i knew it. ..i too  believed what you said. till today morning, I too determined to get back shan. .after hearing about his accident. ..I could feel the tremendous shock he went through. ..I was dead to imagine shan with pool of blood. .as Joshi said, he was born new. .god has given him a new life. .."

  Pushkar was drawn with Sumo's words. He was not sure where she was upto.

"  Pushkar. ..did you hear what the doctor told. ..adil has developed depression because of me. . Because of his wired thoughts towards me. ..His already damaged brain won't take it any long. ..no pushkar no. ..i can't put my shan ' s life at stake. .now. ...i knew that he is alive. .yes. ..He is alive. ..that's enough for me. .."

   Sumo's eyes brimmed with tears when she said this. ..pushkar stood rooted in thought that how could a person be in love to this extent. ..

" Joshi. ..I have no words to thank you. .you have brought my life back. .you have emphasised the meaning of my life by rescuing shan. ..thank you so much. .I don't know how I gonna repay you. .."

  Sumo gulped. Her words cameout  steadily. .

" Joshi. ..let him live as adil. .go back to UAE. .as you said, he is your brother. ..take good care of him. .."  her words suffled as she felt a lump in her vocal cards.

" bhabhi. ..Please. ..try to understand. ."

" Pushkar. ..I guess you might have heard doctor's suggestion for adil. ..it would be better for him if he stay away from me. ..as adil said, his mind recollects everything after he had landed in India. ...i need him to be safe. .for that,  it is important that he should leave india as soon as possible. ...did you get it. .?"

Joshi and sandy was in vogue with Sumo's views. They don't know how to react to Sumo's decision. ..but. ..pushkar wanted sumo to change her view any how. .

" bhabhi. ..why don't we give a try..?. With proper health guidance. .."
Pushkar asked  in thought of another chance. ..

"  Pushkar. ..I don't want to trouble him. ..by inducing so many problems. ..I had seen his inner turmoil at his eyes. .what if, he couldn't take it. ...I can't put his life under risk. ..I can't do this. .."

  Sumo repeatedly emphasised shan ' s  life. .

" bhabhi. ..how can you live alone even after knowing that bhaiya is alive. .?"

"  Pushkar. .I lived without him for the past days. ..now I am happy that he is alive somewhere and living a normal life. This truth would fuel me to live. ..His memories  would  drive my forces to live. ..that's enough for me. .."

"  bhabhi. ..if in case, he gets his memory back after years. .?"

" I would wait for him pushkar. ..my wait for him would lengthen my love for him. .."

  Time to time, Sumo's decision was getting stronger. ..pushkar found no way to turn her. .though he tried till the end.

  " bhabhi. ..what if, he knew that you  had left him as adil without even a try. .?"  This was his last yet stronger try. ..

Sumo sighed. .." surely, he would understand my stand. .."

  Pushkar fed up with her arguments. ..

"  bhabhi. ..I beg you. ..I can't see you both suffering for each other. ..you love bhaiya much then how could you leave him. .."

  Pushkar asked with real concern.

" because. ...I love him. ..pushkar. ..I love him a lot. .."

"  Joshi. . . sandy. ..nice meeting you. ..take care of adil. ..I  leave now ...bye. .."

   Sumo pressed the word ' adil '
Sumo left his room as she can't control her anymore. Sandy ran behind sumo. .

" Didi. ..didi. ..i am sorry. ..i don't know that adil is your hubby. .i  told you that he is my crush. ..so sorry. ..i have  hurted you unknowingly. .."

    She apologised sumo. Sumo laughed ...

" it's okay dear. ..i too  feel sorry for you. ."

"  no didi. ..i am just a silly girl. ..i would change  by time. . Don't bather much about me. .."

" okay buddy. .take care of him. ..bye. .."

  Sumo turned to leave and saw adil ' s  car getting  through the entrance. . She just hid herself  behind the door. ..

Adil entered into the house and saw pushkar. .

" Hey bro. ..you are here. ..what's up. .?"  Adil asked enthusiastic.

  Pushkar hugged him tightly. ." We are leaving today. .hence, came to say bye. ."  He replied him by hiding his emotions. .

"  Oh. ..take care buddy. ..had a nice time with you. ..bye. .." Pushkar left to the car with heavy heartedly.

    Adil crossed the corridor where sumo was hiding. He removed his shoes outside the corridor .as he was feeling tired with the session, he didn't much bathered about sumo and pushkar s leaving news. In turn, he felt okay with it as he could stay calm without any more  thought of sumo. ..He fell in the bed to cozy himself. ..

Sumo stared  at shan ' s shoes. She had strange wish. She sneaked her soft legs into his shoes. She closed her eyes.She felt like she was hugging her beloved shan. .joyous tears rolled down as a sign of fulfillment . his oversized shoes gave a  frantic look of an ant in a giant vessel. .she laughed with  content after so many days. ..her mind  voice sounded loudly. ..

" I love you shan. .."