midnight drama. ..🕛

It was around 12 o clock. ..sumo reached home. ..manju opened the door ....Nanaji. .sameer and manju were waiting for sumo. ..

     " suman ...happy birthday. .."nanaji wished her ....

    " happy birthday beta. .."sameer touched Sumo's head lovingly to bless her. ..sumo smiled at him and thanked.

    "Birthday wishes suman. ..but I  feel so sad for you. ..its really unfortunate that your parents death is coincidently related to your  birth. .." manju showed a pity face to suman. ..

     Sumo's smile disappeared at the very instant. .."manju. .."sameer raised his voice markedly to stop her ...

    Nanaji stared at manju. ..she won't change in this life. ..He sighed disheartened. ..

    Sumo looked nanaji as if she needs help ...."suman. ..manju never knew other's emotions. ..she spits out what she thinks in her mind. ..don't bather about her talk. .." nanaji reassured her. ..

    "Suman ...do you know how much your parents loved each other. ? Think in this way. ..whether it would be okay for your mom  to live alone without your papa ..? She might have undergone unbearable pain. ..perhaps... it's good that their soul live together in heaven. ..we are here to take care of you. ..by God's grace, people who love and care you much would be with you always. .."

     Sumo was listening to nanaji silently. ..just now. ..she felt the peace after shravan s arrival. ..His embrace doubled her strength and she was strong enough to handle all the issues. ..at the very next moment, manju mami came up with the drama that eventually made sumo sad. ..

     " suman. ..it's your birthday. ..henceforth all the fortune will  be with you. ..it's already late. ..go to bed. ..never bather about manju s words. .." sameer told sumo. ..

   Actually, manju didn't do it knowingly. ...all of a sudden she spoke as  such. ..really she felt for priya. ...the inner turmoil that embedded before  25 years spilled out. ..and yet. ..she had let it out in inappropriate way. ..

     " suman. ..I didn't mean it beta. ..I loved priya much. ..she was like a friend of me. ..her lose made me to say that. ..but I wrongly imposed it on you. ..sorry beta. .."she apologised as she felt that it was her mistake. ..

    " go. ..sleep. .."manju patted Sumo's back. ..

   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Sumo was leaning on her bed. ..though everyone convinced ...the truth about her misfortune won't change anyway. ..she was feeling sad again. ..

   "Anyway. . the past was happened. ..no one could change it. ..I can't bring my parents back with my pity feelings. .. moreover... they won't be happy at my sadness. ..so. ..get rid off this self pity business. .. ..concentrate on present day. ..However. ..the day has to move on. ..so should you. .."

   Sumo was self motivating to get rid off her thoughts. ..

     " Tring. ..Tring. ..Tring. .."

It's shravan. ..

" hello. ..bolo shan. .."

" And. ..what's up babe. .."shravan s voice showed his excited mood. .

   " What. .."sumo gave a single word as answer. .

" yaar. ..i can't sleep ..my mind adamants  that it needs you at my side. ..that too at a closeness where no air could come between us. ..I miss you dear. .soo. ..badly... like never before. .."

    " Shan. ..."sumo was actually not in a mood to talk. ..

" sumo. ..are you alright. .?"

"Yeah. ..baba. ..I am okay. .."

" no. ..It seems that your  mind is somewhere. ..."

" Shan. ..I am okay. ..feeling tired a bit. .."sumo almost succeeded in  bringing her normal mode. ..

" sumo. ..you can't lie to me. ..see. ..I have started to your home. ..I am on the way. ..I need to check out that you are okay. .."shravan told her eagerly. ..

"  Acha. ..you stupid moron. ..you want to see  me now. ..and you need a reason for that. ..am I right. .?"she was at her sumo mode now. ..

   " that's like my sumo. ..Acha. ..we will chat for sometime. ..if you feel sleepy , tell me. ..then I cut the call. .is that okay. .?"shravan, the night bird loved to speak with her. ..

    " Shan. ..i know what you will do. ..no way to hang on overnight. ..chup chap chalo. ..go and sleep
.." sumo ordered him. ..

   " sweetie. ..Please. .."

    " no way. ..Mr. handsome "

" immm. ..give me a kiss then. .."

" Shan. ..don't behave like a kid. ..go to bed. ..will see you in the morning. .."

    Shravan laughed heartedly. .."yes madam. ...on  your order. .."

   " that's good. ..bye. ..goodnight. .." she yet to cut the call. ..

   " sumo. .."

" haan. ..."

" happy birthday  ...and. .."

   " And. ..."

" I love you. .."

Sumo smiled. ..

   " I love you too. ..sweet heart. ..see you soon. ..good night. .."

   " good night dear. ."

Now. ..sumo washed her worries away. ..she held shravan s words at her heart. ..really. ..He is a magician. .His words alone enough to strengthen me. ...a pure sole sent by god to rescue me  at  troubles. ..I love you shan ...you are the only one what I  need in my life. ..

   She slept peacefully with these blissful thoughts. ..
__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

   When shravan was back to home. ..nirmala was waiting for him. ..everyone congratulated him and they shared moments by seeing the shield and certificates. ..shravan gifted everyone which he bought from Belgium. ..

   After everybody went for sleep, shravan came to nirmala and he told Sumo's past days and the struggle she went through. ..

     Nirmala sighed "shravan. ..god only  knows  the future. ..anyhow. ..It is not that much bad that sumo is the rightful owner of GKD group. ..but. ..Mr. koshla and the Trust. .."she left a question mark. ..

  " Ma. ..I consoled her. ..and  told that the problem is nothing ...but. ..I assume that it's not that much easy. ..even ...I scared to leave sumo amidst those merciless fellows. ..she believes me. ..she was relieved with my words and I still don't know how to handle this. .."
Shravan  really scared about sumo. ..

   "  Beta. ..let's see the judgement copy. ..then we will decide ...pushkar  could help us. .."Nirmala gave him confidence. .

   Hearing pushkar s name shravan remembered his wish to marry sumo. ..He didn't tell nirmala about this. ..

   " Ma. ..where is pushkar. ..I haven't seen him till now. .."

   " He is out of town now for a case. ..It will take 4 or 5 days for him to return. .."

   "Ok ma. ..i am  so tired. ..let me retire. .."

"Ma. ..tomorrow is her birthday. .."shravan remained nirmala. ..she nodded in acceptance. ..

    Shravan was at worry  ...in addition   the    quality time he  spent with her made him elated ...he missed her so badly. ..at once. ..He called her. ..

. . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .

After the blissful chat...Both shravan and sumo slept peacefully with a ray of hope. ..for the positive  forthcoming days ....will it happen in shraman s life. ..