precious moment. ..

Being an elderly, ammomma decided what to do after completely known to adil and sumo. .to be frank, they all pretended that they were not aware of their relationship. .Once it got to be at exhibit mode, ammomma planned a trick. ..

Pushkar too joined them. ..as per the plan, pushkar went to Mumbai to get the family. ..after all, she had promised adil that she won't let him step out of her tharavaadu as a bachelor. ..one thing she was sure that the wedding should be authentically at Southend. ..

Sumo and shravan were at the admiring look at ammomma after they clue to her thoughts. ..they both touched her feet to obtain the blissful wedding in their life. ..

The brother who was  always not less than a superhero stood with glassy eyes in sight of his best brother and bhabhi. ..sumo looked him thankfully. .. he showed his upward thumbs to her with moisty eyes...Whereas adil tugged him tightly. ..

"  bhaiya. ..you are cracking my brittle bones as always. ..I don't know how bhabhi could manage your bone crushing hugs. .."

Naughty pushkie was on his peakest point. ..everyone bursted into laugh with his insane words. ..adil  punched him playfully. ..poor soul sumo could only smile to curtain her redder cheeks. ..

After getting blessings from elders, it was the time for betrothal. ..the corresponding elders at both sides agreed to the wedding of adil and sumo. .they exchanged auspicious things that were  meant to bring the wealth and happiness to the couple. ..

On the ceremony, the couple were given clothes and accessories for wedding. ..
__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

   The auspicious ceremony begun once the bride and bride groom got ready. ..

Adil was waiting to glimpse his princess sumo in the wedding attire. ..He adorned the silk dhoti with a shirt which was a traditional way of clothing for a typical south Indian man. ..He was peeping out to the entrance of courtyard since now and then. ..

" bhaiya. ..so sad. ..couldn't you wait for even a second. ."

He winked at adil. ..nirmala and ramnath suppressed him to stay calm in understanding adil's condition. ..

At long last, there was a palanquin,decorated with fragrant flowers. ..it was curtained partially. ..it was glimpsed to hold a princess ...usually,  the parent and brothers lift the palanquin of the bride to symbolise that she  is her princess. ..here, Joshi and his relatives lifted Sumo's palanquin...

here, Joshi and his relatives lifted Sumo's palanquin

  Slowly, gently. . . the bridal crew reached the wedding mandap. ..everyone awestruck to see the procession. ..it was all under the wrap. ..hence it was a genuine surprise to each one. ..it's needless to say adil's eagerness to see his girl. ..

The curtain was raised. ..sumo yet to get down.

"Suman. ..wait a minute. .." Joshi paused her to stop . sumo looked him with a bit of confusion. ..Joshi looked the crowd and told. ..