😀➡😢

Shan and sumo stepped down the stairs. Shan held her hands to help her since she was wearing a saree. On his other hand, he was holding Sumo's mobile phone.

     Pushkar who was busy with some file , got his eyes moist. He was gazing them with a glint. Once they reach downstairs, pushkar headed towards shan. He hugged him and wishpered. ..

" bhaiya. ..i am so happy for you both. .."

Shan's  face turned out to a question mark. Pushkar left out a smirk as a clue. Shan wondered how did he know about them. He  punched pushkar  playfully to get rid of the embarrass. Sumo was completely oblivious to the brotherhood   awkward discussions.

She was seriously logging in to her mail box. It was her routine to check her mails before breakfast.

   "Shan. .."

She called shan while scrolling through. 

" haan. ..sumo. .."

Shan stood behind her by placing his hands at her shoulders.

" Shan. ..mail from Joshi. ..He has been  enquiring about us. ..shall I make a call. .?"

  " Sure. ..I too thought of calling him. ..I miss ammomma so  much. ."

   Joshi and his family was more like shraman 's  second home now.  They had been in touch with them. Sumo too wanted to talk with ammomma related to her nearing delivery. ..

   Shan was resting his hands on Sumo's shoulders and he leaned to face the camera as the call was connected.

  "  hello Joshi. ..what's up man. .."

Shan was enthusiastic to see his friend.

" going good yaar. .I was worried to read about the channel news. .is everything okay there. ..are you both alright. .?"

" yeah bhaiya. ..we are okay. .and about the channel. the policemen arrived  at the right time. .moreover, shan and pushkar was there with me. .."

Sumo looked at shan . He gently pressed her shoulders.

" by the way, sumo why don't you take rest. .you're at term and working in this period is seriously rediculous. ."

Joshi scolded sumo ...

" bhaiya. ..bhabhi won't  stay at home ...i know the reason. ..she wanted to  be with bhaiya always. ..that's why she rush to channel daily. .not to work. .."

Pushkar intruded and laughed. ..

Sumo stared him with blazing eyes  ..

" Pushkar. .."

" bhabhi. ..even now, just look at you both. .."

He sniggered. ...by showing them. ..

" now a days, you both were glued together like twins with a single soul. .."

  Joshi burst in to laugh  with  pushkar 's teasing. ..

While the huge laugh was going around, shan tugged sumo even more closure. ..

" bro. ..yes. .we are always glued together. ..what's wrong in that. ..she is my wife. .my better half. .."  He beamed with pride. ..

Shan's stern words were pretty much enough to shut pushkar. 

" well said my boy. .."

It's ammoma who was on screen.
After hello's and how are you s,  ammomma  talked  with sumo privately. She  adviced sumo to be careful , do 's and don't s at term. ..she mentioned about the need of  'baby showering ' ceremony. ..she felt happy for sumo and shan. .