blossom 💘

Shravan was running towards suman. .....

    " thaad. ....thaad. ...thadd. ..."

Shravan covered suman by standing in front of her. ..trest of the  stones hit shravan. ...

   Suman was clueless about the situation , after all....It was her first and foremost experience in  this kind of violence. ...Once she was hit by a stone. . . she panicked and knew nothing to do with. ...she heard her name and was not sure who it was. ...at once shravan came for her rescue. ...He covered her by himself. ...this made suman  a discomfort yet joyous  feel that was entirely irrelevant to the situation. ...shravan was  looking around and dragging her to the safest place. ...His closeness brought a unique feel in suman which she never felt before. ..moreover. ..She was  out of the world and forgot where they were. ....She was  just starting shravan who was busy in rescuing her. ..

    With very obvious anger shravan spoke quickly. .." Where were your thoughts. ..didn't you see the act. ..wide your eyes around to be watchful. .as a  journalist you should be more careful. ...you are bleeding "shravan pointed her forehead which was bleeding. .....

   His expressions clearly conveyed the care and affection  that he has for suman. ... He  pressed the wound  with his handkerchief  to  stop bleeding further. ..

    " Shan. ...you too bleeding much. ...what is the need to save me by hurting yourself. ...." suman  asked quizzically. ...

     There was an uncomfortable silence with shravan. ...With superhuman effort, he managed to control himself. ....He spoke quickly, before his courage deserted him. ..

    "  Oh. ..just shut up. ...you are my responsibility as I took you with me. ..that's it. ...now be quite. ..and... let me to do my job ..."

Suman fell into silence at once. ...as she understood him well so far. ...anyhow she was worried to see his wounds. ..but. . nothing could help to do with the same. ....

     Shravan connected the shooted vedio  to the laptop. ...and made a direct link to the corresponding satellite which enables the live relay for their  channel. ...at the same instant ...Aditya was on the line. ...shravan told him about how a simple  hunger strike broke out a mere violence. ...in addition, he brought up the story  about the  college's whole history to add a review. .... finally. ...shravan ordered Aditya. ..

"Aditya. ..LIVE. ... NOW ..."with in few  seconds, the live relay started with the quote. ...

    " VIOLENCE  FROM  SILENCE "

Shravan sighed as he  had completed the  job  perfectly. ..While shravan was busy through out. ..Suman was left at shock. ...
She had thousands of  doubts to be clarified. ....direct link to the satellite is accessible  only to the higher  authorities as a  highly confidential  matter ..how could he do that. ...He ordered Aditya to do the live then and there. ..who gave him the permission to do so. ..Each and every news should be telecasted after chief editor's approval. .. .He is just a senior reporter by job order. ..what's happening. ...Suman was clouded with all these questions. ..and she decided to ask him directly. ...

" Shan. ..."

" hello. ..shan. .." Both suman and shravan turned towards the voice. ..a police inspector   was standing there and he gave a formal handshake to shravan. ...shravan introduced suman to him and they both were discussing about the happenings at the spot. ...Suman had an intuition that she had seen the inspector somewhere. ...by the time she was thinking. ...two other reporters reached there to relieve suman and shravan. ...

     Shravan  excused himself to hand over the so far news to  the
reporters  who were on the spot now. ..

   Suman and the inspector left alone and she made this opportunity to clear her doubt. .."sir. ..is that you ...who have arrested the drug dealers  in the city some days ago. ..?"

The inspector admitted  it with a smile " yes. ...but the credit goes to shan. ..He risked his own life  to find and arrest the  drug dealers. ..In fact... he  helped us not only in this case. ..many more times he was there with us in tough cases. ..i could say that He was an unappointed undercover cop. ...an intelligent young man. .." He appreciated shravan. ...Suman  understood everything and she wondered  at his character. ...He never took a chance to explain this to her  and  obviously. ...this shows that he didn't want to prove himself to a girl   and impress  her. ... everything in the world stand still  except suman and her thoughts about shravan. ...

" Miss. Suman. ..shall  we  go. ..?" Shravan  s voice brought her back. ..."yes....of course. ." Suman jerked her shoulders. ...

     Shravan s bike was under the gulmohar tree. ...as it was the season of gulmohar flowers. ...the tree looks like flames with red flowers..and some flowers fell down and the floor looked like a red carpet ....

     Shravan and suman reached the  tree and shravan was ready to get the bike. ...

" Shan. ..." shravan turned to see suman. ...

    She was coming close to him. ..With every step she took forward. .....shravan s  breathe doubled and he felt an unexplained gush of hormone balls at his stomach. ...

    She came close to him and tip toed to reach his face. ...she dabbed the blood in the forehead and chin. ...shravan was totally lost himself. ...He hold her wrist and..
they had an intense eye lock. ..

    Suman stared hard into his eyes, trying to gauge some of the thoughts running through his mind. ..but. ..she hit a blank wall. ..

Her face, her eyes, her entire demeanor was staring at him. ...His closeness made her to collapse  as she felt a heavy breathing. ..no doubt. ..He was the finest she had seen. ...

Shravan s status was unexplainable. .....His breath went out of him, as he looked suman staring at him....His heart beat a frantic rhythm. ..He could swear that. ..He had got a whiff of his favourite fragrance in the world. ..as before, he was mesmerised. ..

     He had not heard any of the sounds. ..He was in a world where the only sound was the harmonious  melody of suman s heavy breathing. ..a tune he could love for his next seven births. ..

A gulmohar fell on them to bring them to the world. ...Suddenly shravan left her hand. ..and turned away. ....

  He glanced again at suman. ....He felt a surge of affection   coupled with the boundless love he felt for her ...❤