First step in the mission. ..

Sumo's pov :

  Retreated thoughts made me even more exhausted. I was right. Adil is shan. ..but. . . how could I reveal his past. .? How would I make him to realise that he is shan. ? God. ..be with me. .I pleaded inside.

I remembered shan ' s  words. ..

" sumo. .in critical situation, you may lack your normal thought process. ..be calm. ..breath in and out. ..now, think like shan ' s babe. .."

     I decided to stay calm. My shan is alive . ..this thought infused a thunderous energy into my veins. Yes. ..He is back. . I touched my belly..." baby  ...your papa is back...only thing is ,we have to wait for sometime..".i will  make him to  understand his past at any cost . ..I closed my eyes. The joy of  tears yet to shed. ..I restricted my tears to stay back, as this is the time to act wisely.

First of all, I have to be strong physically. I had to wait for pushkar and Aditya 's arrival. My thoughts rounded adil. The only person who knew everything about adil would be. ..Joshi. .thank god. . . He is  here. .let me discuss with pushkar and Aditya about adil  before talking to Joshi.

  I had back pain since I was in bed for more than 14 hours. I felt tired as I didn't eat anything since morning. I heard the doctor saying nurse that I should have an intravenous infusion with electrolytes  to avoid dehydration .

      injection. ..I smiled desperately. I went through world's deepest pain. ..separation from my shan. ..the injection pain won't hurt me more than that. ..I decided to undergo injection.

I sighed and turned away. The nurse prepared to prick me.

" What you are doing. ?"

I turned towards the voice. ..the sweetest tune of my life. ..shan. The nurse stopped working by hearing his shocking tone.

She explained him about the need of injection.

" no. ..sumo is scared of injections. ..moreover, she is not sick...but weak ...she needs love and care not the medicines. ..sumo. ..get up. ..ammomma has sent  you delicious food. ..have it. ..you will be okay. .."

Saying this, he made me to sit. The nurse accepted his words and about to leave.

" if she eats properly, then it's okay. take care. .." she smiled and left.

    I stunned to see him so jovial. For a second, I thought that he had realised me as his wife. But, his eyes were so calm  instead of  showing love. I looked him longingly while he was arranging food for me. I wanted to show him how I am craved for his hug. My lips trembled with overflow of emotions. So as the tears. .

Adil saw me crying. He mistook that I was crying because of sickness. He gave me the tissues.

" sumo madam. ..nothing will
happen with crying ...you should be strong. ..first, just get out from this hospital. Stay with us. ..we are there to take care of you. .One more surprise. ..Joshi is on the way. ..so we have a party tonight. ..join us. ..feel free. .everything gonna be alright. .." He consoled and told  me to eat. .

  I looked the food that has been sent by ammomma

I looked the food that has been sent by ammomma. It was alluring and invited  my taste buds to relish. But, my  empty mind was  filled with joy as I felt shan s love and care. This relatively suppressed my hunger. I sat by tangling my foot. ..

I saw flabbergasted pushkar at doorstep. He might be there from the beginning of conversation. I smiled at him .

   " Pushkar. .." I invited him and introduced him to adil.

" adil. ..meet pushkar. ..my brother in law. ..a good friend of me. .."

I saw pushkar. His eyes were leveled with tears. He was about to call adil as... bhaiya .his entire body urged him to hug adil. I subtly motioned pushkar to control himself.

" Hi. ..bro. ..I am adil. ." Adil introduced himself and rendered his hands for formal shake.

Pushkar didn't respond for a second. Then, he reciprocated adil 's  wish. Adil invited pushkar too for the party. He left after explaining  Sumo's health condition to him.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

      Pushkar sat at the chair devoid of all his energy. Sumo stood up. Her all sickness ran off. ..she twirled herself. .her hands flowed graciously in the air. Her feet didn't touch the floor. Her mind played all the happy tunes and she danced accordingly regardless of her illness. She forgot that it was a hospital and she was sick. All she knew was   her shan is alive. She couldn't stop her dancing.

Aditya just entered the room stood with shock. ..pushkar stopped sumo. He  was afraid  about her health.

  " sumo. ..Please. ..stay calm. .." Aditya requested. .

"  Pushkar. ..how could I stay calm. ..He is not adil. .my shan. ..my shan is alive. ..did you notice. ..He called me 'sumo '. ..how did adil know that I was scared of injections. ..it's shan. ..it's shan. ..He is alive. ..pushkar. ..i am   the luckiest girl in the world. ..i gonna get my love back. .."

  Sumo's joy knew no bounds. After  hearing her words , pushkar grinned broadly with teary eyes. ..finally, he too got his bhaiya ...and the happiness would be back to their home. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

     After getting discharged from the hospital. ..they sat together to devisethe plan.

Sumo : I think, Joshi would be the only person who knew adil 's past. But , I don't think that he won't reveal so easily. ..

Pushkar :  bhabhi. ..why don't we try first. .?

Sumo :   no pushkar. ..I knew that  sandy  had a crush on adil. ..if they know about us. ..they would be too conscious. ..and who knows. ..they may leave to UAE with adil. ..

Aditya : I go with sumo. ..we need a strong evidence to prove adil as shan. ..then, they won't have any choice but to say the truth.

Sumo :   yes. ..Aditya. ..it's easy to prove by biometric tests. Mmmm...blood group, fingerprints, DNA  test. ..

Pushkar : you are right. ..we will get all samples first. With the results we will talk to Joshi.

Sumo :  so , get ready for tonight 's party. We won't get better chance than this. Aditya. ..it's  your responsibility to get the samples. We help you at necessary. Stay out of screen. Adil saw only pushkar. .so it would be easy for you to handle I hope. ..moreover, their family  members were too good  and hope they understand us. ..shall we begin. .?.

" done. .."  their voices sounded their readiness. ..

So. ..the party would be the place of action. ..will they get what they want. .? How long it will take for sumo to prove adil as shan. .?will sandy and Joshi accept the truth. .?What was adil s past. .?Let's wait. ..