Sumo ' s pov

Being sole. ..I knew that I am happy to see new people. ..same way, I felt happy to be with sandy. ..I was enjoying her annoying talk and all of a sudden, the talk changed into private. ..adil. ..whenever she spoke about him, I saw a glistening effect in her face. ..moreover, she confessed me adil as her secret crush. ..I could understand her thoughts. ..and now. ..my eagerness doubled to meet adil not only to thank but also to acknowledge sandy s feelings on him. ..

    Sandy didn't let me to say bye. ..she kept on talking and I had to listen now. ..when I was done with her finally, she grasped me to sit. ..she was enthusiastic that adil was  coming upto us. .I had no idea about him and waited for him to arrive. ..

     I was amused to see sandy tensed. ..I grinned at her. ..no matter how much  the girl is tough. ..if she fell in love everything turns upside down in a single move. ..the universal love principle. ..i could see him now. ..He is walking towards us still. ..i turned to see him. ..

    At the very second, my heart stopped ticking. ..who is that. ..shan. .my shan. ..my heart began ticking now and this time the tick raced  to thousand folds higher .. I held the bench since my vision blurred as they were yet to shed tears. .. I engulfed the tears to be normal. ..I witnessed him. ..yes. ..He is shan. ..tall and lean mass with adorable look. ..same hair cut that may attract any girl. ..but. ..where is his cut shortened beard and mustache. ..He is clean shaved now. ..shan. .?or ...am  I having a parallax error. .?

     While having an intense look on him, I was astonished to see his eyes that showed a stranger expression on me. ..I shattered inside. ..I was dead almost. ..adil. .?  Not my shan..?  I stood rooted ...then why he stepped away sandy when I saw him. .? I was blacked out and bland. ..i was sobbing inside. ..i felt to cry as loud as rain ...With much effort I succeeded to be normal. ..

    I see him smiling at me. ..I was left in shock, while he introduced him as adil. ..I didn't respond him as i couldn't believe what was happening there. ..I showed a blunt face. ..sandy shaked me to respond. ..I smiled at him little. ..

    We hadn't talk much. ..still I am in doubt that who is he. ..adil or shan. ..my brain insisted me  the inevitable truth that shan is no more and he is adil who was brought up in UAE ...

   Whereas my mind yearn to see him as my shan. . My love forever. ..I lived a lonely life for the past days and I wish to fill those past days with pleasant memories with my shan. ..yes. ..it could be shan. ..

   I had a hard duel between my mind and brain. ..i have no conclusion that if I choose him to be adil,I may not satisfy my mind that longs to be with shan. ..if I decide him as shan. ..it's practically impossible. ..what if he is adil actually. ,its a mere betrayal to shan. .Our love. ...and me. .?its horrible to think. ..what should I do. .. by Outlook,  he may look alike shan...but ...he is not my shan. ..

  If he is my shan. ..He may not be standing like this. .. he would have ran to me with no time...He might have hugged me at once  ..He might have made me breathless with his tight kisses. ..He might have made me to feel his warmth. ..he might have made me comfortable. ..

    No. ..He is not my shan. ...I felt as if I am going to faint again. .I  looked at  him again ...this time with the pain and agony I undergo... I was surprised to learn that he could reach my eyes. ..I saw unexplainable let out from his eyes. ..again, I had a stone at my mind waves to confront him as shan. ..

    There was a tiptoe silence. ..sandy insisted us for the breakfast. ..yes. ..I too feel in that way. ..I need a break to think. ..it made me worried that I may go for wrong conclusion at outbursty emotions. ..so I am in need of a pause so badly. ..

   The dinning area was uncomfortable for me though it was filled with alluring aroma. ..I ate for namesake. ..I knew. ..adil too felt a strange discomfort. ..He neglected me and focused on food. ..why I feel differently that there is something between adil and shan. ..

    I closed my eyes in a try to shut my wandering mind. ..I remembered my shan s words. ..

" think like a journalist. .."

   Yes. ..I have to think like a  journalist. ..He might be adil or shan. ..before concluding, I need thorough information and solid proof. ..then. .I will be at peace. ..but,  till then. ..I should be neutral. .neither adil nor shan. .

   I love my shan more than my soul. ..He was my everything. .I miss him so badly. ..I believe in our love. ..if he is shan. ..surely, my love for him will make us together. ....shan. ..Please be with me in this mission and guide me correctly. ..