Here she Is. ..

While driving shravan was thinking about pushkar how the defined lawyer always behaved so childishly. ..After all he was his brother champ and a best companion since shravan is quite introverted. ..

      Pushkar is the buddy for everyone in the family as he is the youngest. ..so  obviously he was pampered by each one and he was darling for all not only in the family but also in the office...

      Though he was little he had his own firm, was a  legal adviser for top most companies in the city. ..He always stood for the truth ...irrelevant to the opposite party. By this thoughts shravan felt a heaviness that he should be safe. ..

       " ting. ..ting. .."

    Pushkar s  message. ...

" bhaiya. ...Plz save me. ..texted the address. ..don't forget to bring your camera. ..I m running out of battery. ...come fast "

     Shravan read the message and he couldn't conclude what was happening there. ..and where he is. ..on top of this. ..what the hell is with my camera. ...anyways. ..pushkar needs me. ..I m coming to you bro. ...

     Shravan turned his bike to home to get camera. ..He travelled for almost forty minutes to reach the area. ...He was taken aback, to see the venue. ..He confirmed with the address again. .is it the  correct place. ..what pushkar is doing here. ..

   The house was decorated with flowers and the parking lot was full with vehicles. ..children were running around and the elders were chit chatting. ..totally the place was in a celebration mode. ..

    " Bhaiya  ....here. ..." Pushkar came towards him. ..

Shravan s face turned red in anger. .." you. ..stupid ....pushkar. .
Why did you  behave like a child. ..don't you  have a  limit on your naughty. ..I was afraid that you have been abducted. ..I thought of last week s case. .  the one who threatened. ...."He couldn't continue as he felt a choke at his throat. ..He hugged him tightly. ..

       Surprised pushkar replied in a reassuring gesture "  bhaiya. ..so sorry. ..It was a unplanned programme. ..you were in way long that's y I didn't tell you. ...sorry again. ..bhaiya. .I am shravan malhothra s little brother. ..nothing will harm me. .right. .."  

  " Ok then. ....what for I am here. ..I have works to be done. Is. .. ...everything alright. .." asked shravan a bit relaxed. ..

     Pushkar mumbled " ah. ...bhaiya. ..at last minute the photographer was not able to come. ...we were searching for the photographer. ..I thought you will be the best choice. ..that's why you are here ..."

      Shravan looked shockingly. .." Pushkar. ..r u  playing. ..I m not a good choice. ..I know the animals. ..and there should be an attachment with the environment where you go with. .that will happen to me with forests and animals. ..and ....importantly, photography is my hobby. ..i won't do this. ...bye bye then. .."

     He turned towards his bike. ..pushkar was behind him to make him accept. .."bhaiya. ..Plz yaar. ..i won't make it again. ..this time alone help me bhaiya. ..everything would be beautiful through your viewfinder. ..you can do it. ..p..l...z"

       It was his bro pushkar and he couldn't deny him. ...He took his camera and went inside the house with pushkar. ..shravan left only one condition to pushkar that he shouldn't leave him  alone since he don't know anyone there. ..happily pushkar accepted and he introduced him to the elders of the family. ...

     Shravan had a overall look at the place to decide the angles. ..He started to view the scenario via his favourite camera lens, but this time differently the cheerful gathering. ....when he turned to call pushkar, he could see him distant from him somewhere near the beautiful girls. ..shravan grinned himself "naughty pushkar. .don't know when he will behave like a  genuine lawyer. ..ah. ..carry on. ..bro. ..." He  sighed looking at him. ..

      Almost shravan engaged himself to the entire function. ...beautiful girls were roaming around since that was a mehandi moment. ..He was pretty much not interested in girls , hence he concentrated only on clicking. ..

     His camera got fixed at onepoint as he gazed a girl who was fresh like a rose bud. ..she was smiling like a child. .her eyes were so alive. ..her lips resembled dew drops. ..her bronzed skin made her like a fairy. ..she was in traditional attire with minimal make over. ...her entire structure was a sculpted art. ..shravan lost him completely. ..and after then. ..His duty was to follow her. ...

     Shravan was startled about his behaviour

     Shravan was startled about his behaviour. ..being a London return he have seen a lot of women in his life. ..in India, being a malhothra clan , handsome well settled  successful  smart shravan was always the first choice for the girls. .but no one made him even to  turn towards them. ..that happened today. ..she made him to see her. .

         Shravan stared at her like a parched piece of earth mesmerised by a passing rain cloud. ..       may be inner instinct could have arose in her. ..she had a disapproved look on shravan and she came towards him. ...her walk was dignified. Stated enough to let a beholder know that she was detached, but not cold. ..

      " my god. ..have mercy on me! "

She stood in front of him like a fighter ...she was noticing him remains so cool. ..hence her delicate eyebrows arched into a surprised look and then an annoyed frown. ..shravan made a valiant attempt to tear  his glance  away, but realised that his eyes were no longer in his control. ..

    On still  finding this rude  , strange man staring at her. ..she asked in a firm yet polite voice. .."  excuse me. ..is this the very first time you are seeing a girl. .."

    Shravan gulped. .." obviously no. ..but I  feel that I have seen you somewhere before. ."

      She was not sure how to respond to this. .It was obviously a lie but the voice was sincere. .."is that the  best line you can come up with. ..?" She whispered and turned to leave. ...

     It was only when she was out of sight that shravan could breathe again. ..as he desperately tried to gather himself, his overwhelmed and  helpless mind took one obvious decision. ....there is no way he was leaving the place before getting another look at her. ....

      ____________________________

   Thank you friends for the reads. .Plz pen down your views as it helps to improve my writing. ..