Day out ☕

The shower of the flowers brought them to the world. ..they both laughed at each other from the heart. ..

    " Shan. .."sumo hesitated to talk further. ..

  " tell me ...what "

   " don't mistake me. ..I was about to get the lunch box from my scooty  ..I met you there. ... ..then. .."

         " then..."shravan saw her with curious. ..

         " then. ..we came for the follow up..."sumo said it quickly. ..

         " anhh. ...follow up. .." saying this, shravan looked around the deserted college road mischievously...

   Sumo bit her tongue ...she continued. .."   so. . . "

        " so. ..."

        " so....I didn't have my breakfast. ..now it's already 11. ..feeling hungry yaar. .." sumo showed her pity face. ..

    " Hey. ..sumo. ..same pinch. ..me too. .."saying this, shravan  gave a little pinch to sumo. ..

       " ouch. ...you. ..shan. ..too childish. .."   she was really surprised to see his childishness .

"   grown up kid. ..your mom pampered you much I think. ..  now. ..get the pinch back. ...come on. .." it's Sumo's turn now. ..

     " Hey. ..you too a grown up child. ..probably. ..you too a well pampered moron. .." Shravan teased her playfully. ...

    Sumo's face turned down as she hear about her parents. ..she had tears in her eyes. ..shravan was worried and he came to her quickly. ..

    " sumo. ..what happened. ..did I say anything wrong. .?so sorry "

    "  no shan. ...I have lost my parents at my childhood. ..I live with nanaji. ..all my relatives abandoned me. ..till now I don't know the reason. ..I was all alone from my childhood. ..I circled myself at home ..."

   A tear drop rolled down her cheeks. ..shravan wiped the tears. ..and  hold her reassuringly. ..

   " sumo. ..I am so sorry. ..you will not be alone anymore. ..I don't want tears in this eyes. ..just happiness. ..ok. .."

   " babe. ..shall I ask you something. .?"

     " what. .."

    " do you have siblings. .?If yes. ..i need to do homework. ..if it is a sister, then it's quite easy to mingle with her. ..in case it's brother. ..i  guess I  must be in trouble. ...always. .he will  be watching you. ..and our day outs won't happen. ..He will be behind us. ..bla. ..bla. .."

       Sumo was laughing wildly at shravan. .." Shan. ...oh my god. ..I wish I could have a brother. .but...you are lucky enough  in that. ..I  don't have siblings. .." she was still laughing. .

    shravan looked her lovingly. ..
   " sumo. ..be cheered up always . you look pretty in smile  ..shall we go to eat. .?"

    He started his bike. ..this time too  ...sumo sat and hold his shoulder gently. ..

    " sumo. ..if you don't mind. .."saying this, he dragged her towards him and made her to hold his waist. ..as usual, he thrusted his bike. ..and sumo had to hold him tightly. ..

     Their first dayout. ...the restaurant's ambience was cool and calming. ...sumo hold his hands for warmth. ..He reciprocate it with a slight pressure. ..

    They opted the buffet lunch as they felt so hungry. ..above that, they wanted to be together for little more. ..

    Their first day out was simple yet fun filled. ..

     " BTW, sumo you were so hot in saree. .." muttered shravan. ..

      " Shan. ..means. ...you were there in the channel that day. .?"
Sumo showed a anger face. ..

     " darlu. ..first time. ..I am telling you that you were hot. ..you have to blush. ..learn more about romance. .."shravan was teasing her. ..

    " don't divert the topic. ..answer me. ..?" sumo was pointed in her question. ..

        " Oh ho. ..babe. .I was a stupid indeed. ..I  missed  my angel on that day. ..I am  not sure what might have happened if I was there. ..I could have fell in front of you by seeing the hotness. ..and I ..."

      Shravan was about to explain more and stopped to see the blushed sumo. ..He was staring at her mesmerised by the magical moment. ..

      Sumo looked  somewhere to avoid his glare. ..her entire system was uncooperative and she couldn't stop blushing. ..her cheeks turned out like cute cherry tomatoes. ..she bit her lips since they were trembling. ..

      When nothing helped her. ..she just pinched herself  to  set her back. ..shravan understood her situation. ..He controlled his emotions as they were at the restaurant. ..

      Shravan showed his mobile  to  sumo. She  frowned  to see her photographs at saree  in his  gallery. ..the picture itself  told well that  how she was longing to see   him. ..

       " who took this. ..I know. .It could be susee. ..yeah. ..she might have done for sure. ..I will see her. .." sumo was at anger mode....but her little smile told she loves the same. ..

____________________________________

    Shravan and sumo reached the channel. ..at reception susee informed shravan that nirmala was searching him. ..

   " yeah. .susee. ..get the follow up report from sumo. ..send it to Mr. mathesh. .." He laughed at her. ..

    He turned to see sumo. ..she was at embarrassed state. ..how she can prepare a report that  she didn't even know  a bit of it  ..she has to prepare it and it was the professional ethics to do the handler 's order. ..He winked at her mischievously and left to nirmala s  cabin. ..

    Susee was noticing all this and she was at  shock. ..in other way she was happy for both of them ....

.