Love and only love. ..

It was a team work by the channel WN NEWS headed by shravan. ..as per the plan, shraman have to transfer the files within the time where their people made panicked the security in corridor. ..but. ..the time was too little. The security managed the crowd to stay calm at reception. ..this change  markedly  shortened the time limit for shraman. ...

     The old man who headed the group doesn't have any chance to
Lengthen the time little bit more. ..there fore, he stayed calm at reception. ..

     The security had a doubt in the  group. ..and he wanted to check the server room as a protocol. ..He informed about the incidence to the main security office. ..there all the CCTV were behaving quite normal. ...in enquiry ,the group came to the hospital  wrongly. ...With this, the security department stay relieved. ..

     The only thing that had to be verified is no intrusion to the main server. ...

     Shraman were at soared anxiety till the transformation has been done. ...

      " 15 sec remaining. .."
        .
        .
        .
        " 1 sec remaining. ..."

   Shraman was impatience to patience. ..shravan yet to remove the connections. ..

     " cluck. .."

    The security opened the door and slided in. ..shravan dragged sumo to the back side of the door. Their heartbeat raced dysarrythmic. ..the security had a look around. ..He could find nothing wrong. ..though he wanted to check throughly. ..

     As the door was opened widely. ..there is a very little place to accommodate both shravan and sumo. ..hence they stood very close to each other. .Sumo's back was touching hardly against shravan s muscular abs. ..she could feel his warm breath at her nape. ..she had goosebumps enormously. .

     Sumo sweat profusely. ..she heard her own  heart beat that was too audible strangely. ..she clenched her fist that she couldn't bear his  closeness. ..when it was beyond her control....she suddenly turned towards shravan. ..While turning around, she just missed her balance. ..shravan wrapped her around the waist to hold her. ..Sumo held his shoulder in order to support him to hold her. ..there was no gap between them. ..

    shravan glared at sumo as if he was looking at her soul. ..sumo tiptoed as the space behind was too small to stand with two feet. ..
Shravan tighten his grip on her waist. ..there were millimetres gap between their lips. ..However, their tip of the nose met with each other to engage with timeless joy. ..
Shraman could hardly hide their emotions. ..they can't take it anymore and both shut their eyes to cherish the moment in their soul. ...

        " cluck. "

    The sound brought them back. ..the security checked everything to be correct and went by shutting the door. ..

      " sumo. ..He has locked the door it seems. .."shravan was trying to behave normal. ..

     " What shall we do now. ."even sumo tried her level best to act normally. ..

     Shravan walked across the room. .."sumo. ..we could open the door  only  from outside ....that too with the swipe card. ..what do we do now. .? Let me cal Aditya. .."

     " Shan. ..even if he could made the swipe card, how he would come here. ..its late night. .."

    " sumo. ..He is here in the hospital now. ..He came in as an attender at the time of our admission. ..so. ..don't get panicked. ..He will make it. .."

     While shravan talking. ..His phone vibrated. ...

    Yes. ..It was Aditya. ..

" Shan. ..I was seeing you both got struck inside. ..wait for few more minutes. ..till the security go for tea. ..stay safe. .."

     " thank god. ..He was watching us. ..He will open the door. ..but. ..we have to wait for some time. .."
Shravan let out a deep sigh. ..

     They both sat at the floor. .shravan tangled his hands with hers. .He had a comfort by holding her hands. ..He was playing with her manicured nails. .. a victorious peace was evident in his face as they accomplished the task at risking their life. ..

      Sumo was staring at him. ..when she saw him the very first time. ..she had a opposite opinion and now she realised how it was totally wrong. ..

    He was so lovable and caring. ..though they loved each other. ..He respected her so much and stood at his limit always. ..in turn, when coming to the profession, he was flawless and his ideas in every project. ..the way he execute the plans. ..His ability to integrate the group, his interaction with others in organising the plan. ..

    She was simply got carried away by shravan. ...the man. ..who always put his life at stake for social change. ..the man to whom everyone was so respective. ..the man. ...who never had idea about girls. ..the man. ...who could solve all the hurdles at ease. ...was playing with Sumo's hands like a small kid. ..

  Sumo looked shravan from her heart loaded with all her love for him. ..she just rested her head in his shoulders. ..

     " sumo. ..are you all right. .?"shravan asked with concern. ..

     " Shan. ..if there is anyone to hold you from heart. ..it's okay to be on their hands forever. ..right. .."

     "Shan ...Hold my hands for a while. ..but. ..Hold my heart. ..till our breath. .."

Shravan was touched by seeing  emotional sumo. ..He held her hands tightly and press her palm as if he gave his promise to hold her hands for the next hundred births. ...