His lovely gesture. ..

Adil slept as if he was relieved from a big burden. The therapy he underwent eased him, of course the medicine too. He got up after   one hour. While getting up,   he felt so fresh. ..it was 4.30 pm. He yawned and stretched his arms. .He freshen up  him and went to Joshi ' s room for chit chat . he was out somewhere. Adil searched for sandy. ..

   He saw ammomma in the hallway. ..and he inquired. ..

" Ma. ..where is Joshi .? and I haven't seen sandy too. ..where are they. ?"

   "  they have gone to resort to send off suman ..you were sleeping beta. ..that's why they left you. ..by this time, they might have started. .."

    Adil pouted to her. .

" Oh. ..I feel bored now. ."

   She patted adil ' s  back. "  Beta. . .there will be magazines at Joshi 's room. .why don't you have a look. .?"  She suggested him to read some books. .

"  yup. ..that would be good idea. .."
Adil turned to leave. ..

" Beta. ..want to have tea or coffee. .?"

" no ...ma. ..later. .."

Replied adil with a smile and stepped towards Joshi 's room.

   Adil searched for magazines. He found bunch of magazines in different genres in the couch side table.  He took some books and returned back to his room. Among those books, there was 'the file '  which was brought by sumo about shan 's   details.

   Adil took the first book, it was about the motor industry. ..He flipped through the pages with not much interest. Naturally, he was not a voracious reader. .obviously, he felt bored. He left reading books. He kept all the magazines at the side table. .He huffed and looked around.

   He found no way to pass his time. He switched on the television. He surfed through the channels. He paused at a news channel. .that was a live news .they have shown an emergency situation at Munnar  because of the landslide due to heavy rain.the place they have mentioned was too  close to their home. The flash news revealed that the landslide had  injured people who  had travelled along the way. Included that , two cars were rolled down  with the heavy landslide. ..

  Adil viewed the news with shock. .later, the truth hit his mind that  the land slided  road was the only way  to get to the  airport. At the very next instant, his body trembled." sumo. .." his mind spelled her name scarily. He didn't had her mobile number. Hence, he called Joshi hastily..His number was  at out of reach. ..sandy had left her mobile in home itself.

     Adil couldn't stay calm after seeing the news. His mind pushed him to do something. He failed to reach them via phone. He can't sit quite and think what to do . As seconds pass on to minutes,He himself lost control. He grasped  the bed frame to control his hand tremors. His entire body urged a flush of blood heavily. .He repeatedly told himself that nothing would happen to sumo. ..He tried relaxation technique to give a try to stay calm. Nothing helped him
in anyway. He started to tap his feet on floor as a sign of increasing restlessness. ..he saw,  his eyes were dammed with tears already.   he started to spell Sumo's name like mantras. .." sumo. ..sumo. ..sumo. ..sumo. ..sumo. .."

   He can't sit back .He knew well that his mind never gonna settle until he knows that sumo is safe. ..With no time,  all his energy strived him to run in search of sumo. .

  Adil quitted all his negative stuffs about sumo. He  just wanted her to be safe. Her innocent eyes and soulful smile flashed on his mind. He threw away  the cloudy  judgement he had in mind.. what he knew for sure  now,  is to see her okay.he felt strong feeling for her. He understood his love and care  for sumo which was from his soul. He wiped his tears and ran frantically towards the entrance. .

Adil stopped  abruptly at the doorstep. He saw Joshi was getting down from the car followed by sandy and pushkar. At last, sumo got down from the car. .adil 's eyes shed fresh tears. His breath went deeper after seeing her. His elated mind gave him a  relieved sigh. He smiled broadly at sumo with tears. .

   Sumo was not sure to smile back. She looked him undescribably.  With no time,  adil reached sumo and hugged her tightly. He did it from the heart much enough to convey how he was scared. He didn't feel any embarrass to do so. .

" sumo ...are you okay. ?do you know how much I have scared. ..how could you do this..."

    He scolded her without breaking the hug. Automatically. ..His hands touched her pregnant belly .He bent to her waist level and asked whether the angel is alright there. .. He smiled as if he had a funny reply from baby. .

    Sumo was dumbstruck with adil  's  hug. While their way to airport,  they heard about the landslide and Joshi got them back to home. Initially, sumo refused to come as she was afraid of adil 's health status. ..but. .she had no other choice. To be frank, she was scared to face adil and hesitated to get into the house. However, adil ' s casual conversation created  bipolaric  thoughts   in her. .whether to respond him or to stay calm .

But, his overloaded love towards baby made sumo to melt inside. Her entire body goosebumped in turn of her inner joy. Sumo felt as if her shan was back. He looked him fondly while he was talking to the baby. But this time, carefully she disguised her look from him.

Pushkar,  Joshi and sandy were at cloud nine at the moment. They exchanged a meaningful look among them. Pushkar raised his head in proud of his bhaiya and bhabhi 's love for each other .

Adil realised what he had done. ..He stepped back hesitatedly. He spoke to sumo in a tone of apologise.

" I heard the news and much worried about you and baby. ..I couldn't stop myself  from doing that when I saw you in front of me. ...sorr..."

Adil didn't conclude. .sumo intruded. .

" it's okay. .I can understand you. ..I know how much it would be when you are at  scare to lose someone you know well...no need to say sorry adil..."

  She managed the situation without any embarrass. .

" oho. ..dude. ..if you are  finished with  your enquiries, shall we get inside. ..feeling hungry yaar. .." sandy came up in her own way. .

Everyone laughed at her and got inside the home. ..

____________________________________

Friends, now sumo is back to home. Adil started to behave normally with her. They both balanced the situation good. Will it continue. ..or adil would undergo the same stress again. ?The operation :s  file is in adil ' s room. ..will he go through it. ..if yes, what would happen. ..