The First Show

Susee came to shravan hesitantly. ..." Shan. ...I m sorry. ..it's my mistake that I didn't inform suman yesterday about the interview. ...I called her at 6.40 in the morning. ..she managed to rush out here by 7.20. ...I am sorry shan. ..I won't repeat it again. ..because of me. ..you scolded her and I have ruined ur morning too. ..sorry again " she genuinely apologised. ..

      Shravan felt bad for suman. ...after all it was her first show. ..she must be scared. ..

       Shravan came to the green room and surprisingly suman was all set and she smiled at shravan. ..

" Mr. shan. ..I am ready. ..if you get me the business man s name and the point of interview. ...I would get ready. .."

      Shravan got really impressed with suman. ..He had ruined her morning by his scolding at her. .. that too  not for her mistake. More over it was her first show and might be tensed ...amidst all these things ...she was calm and got ready for the day. ...He was ashamed of him. ..

   He came closure to suman. .." suman. ..its ok to hold others mistakes at you for some extent. ..but it's not good always. ..why didn't you tell me that you got the information at morning only. ..sorry. ..i spoilt your day. ..had your breakfast. ..?"

     Actually suman didn't even drank water since morning. ...by seeing her face, shravan ordered breakfast at canteen for her. ...

   " have breakfast first. ..take only ten minutes. ..not more than that. .." shravan left. ..

     Suman was at the top of the confusion. ...He got surprised at his approach. ..He never called her as suman. ..He always mentioned her as 'suman Tiwari ' .  On top of this. . . He said sorry to her. ..He was concerned about her and she felt a softness at his voice when he spoke to her this time. ..

   So. . . He is not an angry bird always. ..Suman finished her breakfast with a smile. ..she didn't know why. ..she was excited now and definitely it was not because of her first show. ..

    Shravan came after ten minutes exactly. ..He gave the details of the interview. .." Miss. Suman. ..here are the basic details about Mr. chopra.  ..you have enough time to prepare. ..I worked out with some questions to help you. ..work on that too. ..."

        " mmmmm. ...this is your first show. ..don't panic. ..it's not live. ..we will edit as we want. ..so. . . feel free. ...and you look good today. ..have confidence on you. ..if you want. .we can have a rehearsal too. ..get ready. ...All the best " Shravan wished her and went to the interview studio. ..

      Suman was at cloud nine after hearing that she was looking good that day. ...from the khadoos shan. ...she felt nervous after this morning without any absolute reason. ...

      Suman came to the studio before the guest arrive. ...shravan told her to sit in the seat. ..till now, suman was at shravan s thoughts and now she realised the real tension of her first show. ..

    Suman closed her eyes for a minute. ...she remembered her parent  for good luck. ..and she was ready now. ...

    Shravan guided her to sit in the chair. ..." Miss. Suman. ..Hold your head at level. ..have a little smile. ..maintain a healthy talk. ..look at his eyes and throw the question. ..wait for his answer. ..don't interupt him while talking. ...don't go for personal and importantly, embarrassing questions. .."

Shravan keep on saying all this . But  ...suman got her mood down as he was addressing her  'miss. Suman  Tiwari ' again. ..It was felt too close to hear a friendly' suman '   from him instead this ' miss. Suman Tiwari '

     Suman sighed and worked out on the important points. ...time for th guest to arrive. ...the guest was welcomed warmly by the team and now the show time. ..

     3....2.....1....and the interview begins. ...Suman wished the guest and started the interaction with. ...shravan was keenly observing and relaxed as it was not a live. ..

   Suman managed the show well at her best. ..shravan got surprised by the way she handle the guest and the way of questioning. ..though he gave her some set of questions. ...she had hers too......there was no instructions via earphone....there was no cut. ...no repeat. ...no break. .and it was happened for nearly one hour. ...at the end, the guest was happy to be interviewed by an intelligent girl in all way. ..

   At the end of the programme. ...Suman was at the good books of shravan. ...everybody applauded her for the first and best outcome. ..shravan congratulated her " welldone. ..superb. ..at the very short notice, you did ur best. ..you are unique. ..I was right. ....love your job always. .."

     "  Have a break. ....and I need you to submit an analysis of current issues in the city  that had to be handled immediately. ..if you do it best. ..we will work on that by next week onwards. ..."

    " keep in mind that the issues you mention should have some statistical support. ..so that. ..we could follow it. ..if we are right, it will create a change in society. ..got it. .if you need any help. ..ask me. .."

     " And. ...i am going to check with priyanka. ..submit the work at chief editor's table. .."

     After telling all these shravan went to priyanka s cabin. ..Suman was boiling inside. ...oh. ..this priyanka will swallow him by her eyes. ..what do I do. ..?suman was tensed actually. .." wait  suman. ...why you are tensed about shan and  priyanka. ..are you jealous...? ...no. ..no. ..why should I. ..?..and. ...nobody could predict shan s mood. ....angry bird. ...but cute. ..."    suman smiled. ...and started to work on analysis. ....☺