*Onam vanthallo. ..

Adil got up by stretching his hands. ..He was keen to hear the sounds. ..yes. .today is onam. ..He rushed to the washroom to finish  his morning business hurriedly. .adil wore a traditional dhoti bordered with silk thread. ..He matched a black shirt with it. ..

  After brushing his hair in its place,  he went downstairs to check with pushkar. .

"  Hey. ..bro. ..good morning. ."

Pushkar smiled at adil. .

" good morning bhaiya. ..you look handsome. .."

Pushkar was in red
Shirt and dhoti. .soon, Joshi and his friends joined with them. ..adil was new to this kind of celebrations. .even pushkar knew about onam, this is the first time he is attending. ...ammomma already had explained about the essence of onam celebration. .

Onam is  a harvesting festival celebrated in kerala .It is believed that,  king mahabali 's  spirit visits people on this day. King mahabali was an asura, but his reign was considered as a golden era. .Due to his ego. ..He was killed by mahavishnu. ..though, he was given a boon to visit people once in a year. ..

Onam is celebrated for ten days. The first day is 'atham ' and the tenth day is ' thiru onam '...it would be a bliss to took part in onam celebration. .

They all headed to court yard where an enormous flower carpet was done by the girls. .this is done  to welcome the king mahabali. ..

Pookolam  (flower carpet )

Adil was wondered to see the colourful flower rangoli

Adil was wondered to see the colourful flower rangoli. .that was a selfie moment with the Pookolam. ..the girls were  busy with a kind of dance. ..by clapping their hands with typical movements. ..kaikotti kali. ..

all viewed the dance with  excitement

..all viewed the dance with  excitement. ..there are a lot more in onam celebration. ..
__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Adil 's  pov :

I was wondered to see the unique festival since morning. It was really a different experience. ..I wore this traditional attire at very first time. ..I could see all including sandy. ..my eyes searched my princess. ..sumo. ..it was a kind of difficult to search sumo since every girl wore same kind of saree. .i was embarrassed that I had to see everyone to get sumo. .