His cooking. ..

When sumo and shan reached home, they were surprised to see lala ji who just returned from tour  . He hugged shan with tears. ..

" my boy. ..we missed you a lot. ..happy that you are back. .."

His words broke out with highlighted emotions. .

" me too. ..bhaiya. .."

With naughty pout, pushkar  sneaked inside their hug.

"  bro. ..when did you come. .? "

Actually, pushkar was out of station to deal with his outdoor cases.

" just now. ..bhaiya. ..guess what. ?I slited the opponent. ..my arguments were pucca to illustrate in court history. .."

Pushkar was beaming in with pride. And he informed his success as a royal messanger. .

" bro. ..no wonder. ..you are a malhothra clan. .."

Shan congratulated him. So did sumo.

"  chalo. ..bhaiya. ..we will dine out. ..it's my treat today. .."

Everyone nodded with enthusiastic,except sumo. ..shan looked her thoughtfully.

" Pushkar. .if you don't mind, shall I join you another day. .? I feel so tired. .."

" okay beta. ..then we will go tomorrow. ..take rest. .."

  With nirmala ' s words,  pushkar turned down. Sumo noticed his disappointment. ..before she could speak, shan interupted.

" Ma. ..no need to postpone. Celebrate my little brother 's success. I will stay with sumo. ..I will take care of her. .."

Though everyone wanted shraman to accompany with them, they thought it would be good to spend their time together.

Shan brought sumo to upstairs. He helped her to lounge at the couch. He pressed her feet softly. At first, sumo didn't let him to do so. Later, she started to enjoy the soothing  effect of his massage. Slowly, shan intensified the massage by deep pressure. As the impact of massage  peaked, sumo dozed off. ..

Shan smiled at her indulgently. Her innocent face made him marvelled. Nothing disarms a strongman like a genuinely innocent woman. That too, if in case, the  woman is sumo. . His life. ..no words to comprehend. ..He just melted away. ..

It's only half past eight. ..as the family had gone for dinner, Shan thought to check the kitchen status.  Indeed he felt so hungry. .
He had a soothing shower and changed into his tracks and t shirt.

He saw sumo sleeping quietly. He scooped her carefully without disturbing the sleep. He made her to lie in the comforter and covered till neck. After ensuring her comfort,  he stepped down to munch  something.

He was dumbstruck to see the clean kitchen. The kitchen was crystal clear like a modal kitchen. There was no any evidence of cooked food. Shan was baffled with the situation. He ran to open the refrigerator with last hope. But alas. .!he could see vegetables and fruits but not any food to eat. .

He stood clueless about their dinner. Just then, his phone buzzed nirmala s number.

"  Ma. ..you didn't cook today. .?"

Shan asked puzzled.

"  Beta. ..tell me what you want. ..I will order for you. .."

Shan was disappointed. He never fond of outside food. He said no to nirmala. .

He recalled doctor's advice . sumo had to eat a healthy food. This thought diverted him to cook himself. ..yeah. ..why he don't. .?

He armed himself with apron and cap. ..actually, he had no idea about cooking. He knew to cook instant noodles. ..but it's not healthy. .He went through the fridge randomly. Carrots, beans, lettuce, green peas, ..He sketched his well defined  plan in his mind.

With no time, he lighted the gas stove on . He started to cook. It has been nearly half an hour. ..He was tired with what he did. Yet, the final product is still under process.
He kept on waiting to see the fruitful result of his first ever cooking. ..He stired the incrediants often. .should he turn the stove off. .?or. .it should continue. ..

Shan was between his whirly thoughts. He rested his palms on his cheeks and continued to stare at the boiling dish. .?

" what's going on. .?"

He stormed around to the voice. .sumo was at her soar of shock. She pinned her hair up and held her floor length dress up. She stepped carefully between the slitted vegetable peels  which were thrown everywhere on the kitchen floor.

She reached shan. He was standing like a musketeer who had just returned from a hard battle field. Sumo looked him like a alien. .

" What you are doing shan. .."

" actually sumo. ..I was cooking kichedi for you. .."

Finally, he named his dish. .yes. ..it was a kichedi. .

Sumo smelt the burn from the boiling dish. She tried to get the ladle out of it. ..but, she couldn't. She tried again. ..again. ..again again. ..she couldn't pull the ladle till end. ..it has been glued to the pan. .

She bursted into a loud giggle. Shan stood confused. .

" sumo. .."

"Shan. ..did you add fevi glue to it. .? "  she asked funnily.  "Tell me now. ..what you did. .?"

Shan started to detail as like a  student who was attending a viva voice session.

" sumo. ..i thought of cooking a kichedi with lot of vegetables. .I  toasted the vegetables and I put sooji. I poured water. Sooner, I found it uncooked. I added some more water. ..but still I felt it was uncooked and added some more water. .then. ..I waited for it to cook..."

He said like an  innocent baby who doesn't even know what he did was entirely a disaster. ..

" Shan. ..you should pressure cook with measured water and sooji. ."
She continued to laugh by seeing shan s face. ..

Shan felt really disappointed. He thought of giving a healthy food handmade by he,  himself. It was backfired and exactly it was a  disaster. ..

" Shan. ..i am not hungry. ..i wouldn't be so full filled even if we eat a full coarse meal .i am  happy and contented now. You  cooked  for me. ..I love you. ..love you so much. .."

Her words spoke less than her eyes. Shan felt special and hugged her. .He kissed her eyes which were inviting him to seal them with his kiss. ..

   Thus, they both were acknowledging their love for each other. ..it was a separate track,  they had the toasted bread and fruits as their dinner. ..it was delicious like never as they cherished the dinner with their  soul love.