The mission is on. ..

Sumo's pov :

   I was peeping out from the duvet to shan who was shouting at Aditya via phone. ..

" Shan. .."

   I tried to convince him though clueless  about the problem. ..He stared at me and I stunned to met his gaze. I understood that there might be a serious problem. ...I decided to stay away. ..

    "  Even at holidays, he prioritised his job at first"

    I mumbled and it get noticed by shan who was   busy on call.

    " sumo. .just. .. keep ...calm. .." He threw the words one by one steadily.

" What. ..?"  I confused with his attitude towards me. "What I had done. .?"

   I snuggled into the duvet without gape. Shan cut the call and sat on the bed.

   " sumo. ..are you at anger. .?"

     He tried to gauge my mood. I knew him. Even at rage, he can't hurt me. I thought making fun of him. I turned to the other side by saying nothing. I pretended to be anger. I covered my face with duvet. He came to the other side and couldn't see my face. I laughed silently at his state.

    Shan made his full effort to convince me but failed as I was actually not angry with him. Finally, he managed to sneak inside the duvet. He intruded and  trickled me to laugh. ..I was done with my fabrication and started to laugh louder. I had tears of joy in my eyes. I requested him to leave me. .obviously, it was his turn and continued to trickle. We were literally rolling in the bed inside the duvet. .at last, he made me to lie down calmly and came top on me. ..and grasped my hands.he caressed my already messed up hair. ..

" babe. ..what did you say. ..not the job. ..it's you. ..who is top in my hierarchy. ..always "

   Saying this, he made me to lie on him...i reclined  comfortably in his chest. He ran his fingers in to my hair softly. ..

" sumo. ..do you really had a doubt that you are the second priority in my life. .?"

He asked with lots of love in his eyes.

   " mmmm...not like that. ..but I need a proof now. .."I really wanted his warmth for some more time.

   "Then. ..it's time to show my love to my dear angel I guess. .."

   He turned and kissed at my neck which left me goosebumped.  ..I whispered to his ears to stop. ..He continued his kisses  passionately that were so enough to say his love for sumo .

** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    Sumo came out from her thoughts and sighed . she determined herself to be strong and got ready to meet the channel team.

    Channel WN NEWS ...conference hall. ...

   Aditya, pushkar, priyanka and susee were at anytime action mode. After a long time, they have received a mission call from sumo  ..they were excited to see their sumo in action. Initially , sumo  stayed away from all the channel activities as she was lost herself. Infact , they left her alone to get her time to be back. ..but, sumo get habituated to the silence  for these  three months. She looked as if she missed her soul. Although everyone knew how much she loved shan. . . they wanted sumo to act on shan ' s place. ..this would made her to be engaged always and would help to recover fast from the grief. To avoid all these suggestions, sumo left to Munnar for sometime. And now,  Aditya had  received a mail from sumo seeking an emergency mission. ..