emergency triage. ..

It has been six months after their historic dinner,

   Sumo was getting ready to the channel. She draped a white lace saree carefully not to be tightened at her waist. .her pregnant belly is obvious now . so, she preferred to wear saree. Above  all,once ..shan told that  she looked elegant in saree . this was indeed a big reason why she always chose to wear it. ..  She gently caressed her  grown up belly. ..she smiled from her heart. ..

She has been habituated to shan 's endless love for her. His gentle care and massage has become a part of daily routine. He has given his at most care to his beloved wife. He even joined in  parenting classes. .He enjoyed his evenings by practicing what he had learnt in the class. Sumo was full filled in terms of happiness. She too took care of shan like her elder kid as always. ..

   Though they love each other so crazily, their relationship was purely to the boundary of friendship. They expected each other's warmth within them and it continued with soft pecks and hugs.

Shan believed his love to break his preoccupied thought about his  own identity. Whereas, sumo felt to give his space. In either side, the wait was still on. ..

Now a days, shan took almost every in charge of the channel with out his knowledge. He excelled in every aspect. Sometimes sumo had a doubt that he had recovered from his memory loss.

Sumo put her hair up into a messy bun. Shan didn't want her to undergo any kind of pressure. So, he  always insisted her to stay at home. But, sumo as a stern girl, wanted her to be busy. Hence, she was allowed to the channel for name sake. ..

Even today, sumo got ready slowly by taking her own time. .she descended down the stairs slowly. When she reached the last step,  she gasped. She stood there for a second. ..

" Beta. ..if you feel discomfort, why don't you stay home. .? "

  Chachi was worried  about her tired face. Sumo looked her with a smile.

"  chachi. ..I am enjoying all these troubles infact. ..it's shan ' s  angel. ..and I love to bear all ailments. .."

Chachi sighed to her reply. ..

" okay then. ..I will drop you on the way. ..don't drive. .."

Sumo nodded yes immediately. Infact, she needed a companion  to chat with.

The two elegant ladies drove to the channel. Chachi left sumo and she went to GKD GROUP.

Sumo viewed the wall clock at the reception. It was break time in the channel. Almost, half of the employees would be in the canteen if at all it is an emergency triage.

Same scenario today too .While crossing the canteen space, sumo turned sharply to a loud giggle. .yes. it was shan. As always, sumo was hypnotised to his glorious timples and joyous smile. She marvelled to his happiness. He was discussing something with his team . sumo stood for a long time  gazing at him.

  Sooner, shan went out with mr. Mathesh. He might be on his scheduled work. Sumo headed towards her cabin.

It was half past twelve,  susee rushed to Sumo's cabin. .

" sumo. ..sorry to disturb. ..but I need your help. .."

Sumo turned up with susee ' s worried words. .

"Tell me susee. ..any emergency. .? "

Sumo knew well that the journalism is not a bed of roses. They have to on pinpoint at anytime. They have to expect the unexpected. So, sumo didn't much worried. She infact was eager to know the job. ..