Where it went wrong. .?

After the hectic day. .malhothras were retiring themselves in the garden and were discussing about the day. ..

    Ramnath :   it was a great time we had with Mr. Charlie. .He was so nice and a successful business person. .importantly, we got partnership signed up with him. ..

Lala ji :  well said bhai sab. ..It will be a honour for us to be with him. ..such an intelligent person at very young age. .moreover. ..

    Lala ji and ramnath continued their business chats and that was interupted by nirmala. ..

" Enough lala ji. ..leave all the business deals at door step. Try to spend  your very little time  as valid with family. .."

   "Correct .....mummy ji. .." Pushkar intruded with laugh. .All of them accepted with pushkar and started enjoying the tea. ..except shravan. ..He was physically present in the scenario and his thoughts were somewhere with the girl who was the very first to make him lost into
himself

   "Shravan "    called ramnath and shravan responded absent mindedly. ..

"Shravan ...Are you alright. .? " He had a worried look on him. ..

Shravan came to the world. .."   Papa. ..I m ok. ..nothing serious. .I was just thinking about the new  project. .." He managed to act normal. ..

  Ramnath satisfied with the reply and he went to his room. ..shravan walked away from them. ...He looked at the red roses in the garden. ..He smiled by touching it softly. ..

    Pushkar got surprised with his brother s  act. ..He already a spoilt brat in nature,  had a great chance to tease  shravan. .."bhaiya. ..I don't think that you are quite well. ..my khadoos bhaiya looks smile  today. ..I think something went wrong with ur mood. ..you didn't even get a new photo of any animal. ..if it is not the reason. ...mm. .."

Shravan stopped him imedietly to put a fullstop for his imagination. ..
" chote. ..look at the roses. ..so beautiful. ..colour. ..texture. ..pleasant to feel. .isnt it. ..normal human  will enjoy these things. ..am I right. .."

"Accha. ..bhaiya. ..for your kind information these rose plants are here for years. .i have never seen you enjoying them till yesterday  ..if i am right  ..you never  had even a  look over them. ..."Pushkar was teasing him and shravan could not escape from him since the changes were too obvious to himself. ..He could only  smile stealthily, nothingelse helped him. .

   They both were chit chatting with the tea. ..just then shravan got a message with some code words. ..shravan got up from the couch with a jerk. .."Pushkar. ..got message from the informer. ..emergency. .let me take leave. .."
Shravan went to his room, arranged his back bag with secret devices like micro phone  with recorder, hidden camera. ..pendrives, laptop. ..etc. ..

    Pushkar entered shravan s room. .."bhaiya ....it seems a  risky operation. ..shall I accompany you this time. .I will stay back in car itself. ."

     As usual shravan refused to take pushkar with him. ..He don't want to put his life in danger ...shravan had chosen investigative  journalism as his profession and he justified his desire cent percent. ..but for that he never wanted any of his family members to be suffered. ..this time it would be hard to get in to the criminals since they are dealing with the drugs. ..

    Finally, pushkar had to go with shravan but strictly had to stay at car in hidden place. ..by this plan. ..Both the brothers reached the venue as per the informer 's note. ..
As planned, pushkar was sitting in the car with the laptop, tracking shravan s location. ..hidden camera in shravan s shirt button enabled him to view the scenario. ..

      Shravan was walking around with the headphones on like a pedestrian. ...His  senses were active  around the place. ..He assessed the dark , deserted road quickly. ..He could see vehicles passing through. ..Some civilians walking here and there. ..since he was connected to pushkar via blue tooth, he felt comfortable with himself.

      Shravan s breathe doubled as he saw three men in the corner of the road and he checked the identity of them with the picture he already had. ..yes. ..here they are. ..He started walking towards them and started conversation with them like a stranger who was new to the city. ..by the time he confirmed them as drug dealers by their packages. ..He patched code red to pushkar as signal. ..so that he could call the cops. ..

      shravan had to act like a person who was addicted to drug and argued with them  , so that the cop could arrive. ..shravan need time for this  ......and the prolonged argument left the criminals irritated  ...It was ended up with a slight clash. ..

    Passer by on the road  had a disgusting look over the guys who were fighting at road for lame drugs. .One among them was a girl who theft shravan s heart. ..amidst all those struggles shravan recognised her and there is no way to think about  her now. ...His only aim is to hold the drug dealers till the cops arrive. ..

     She had a disgusting look over shravan. ..and she left the place. ..already shravan had created a bad opinion on him in the morning and now, she came to conclusion that he was equall not less than a criminal. ....

" omg. .It went all wrong. .."shravan felt bad for himself. ...

..................................................

    It was late in the night when malhothra brothers return to home. ..as usual, because of shravan channel WN  NEWS  had a breaking scoop. ....cops thanked shravan for his effort in the operation. ...shravan couldn't feel contented as always since her girl eyed him negatively ...but he could do nothing in his case. ...thinking that shravan sighed, said good night to pushkar and tugged himself in to the bed. ...