Beautiful creations meant for love. ..💖

Suman was in her room sitting at the window side...her body pleaded her to sleep since it was too tired after such a hectic day .....on opposite ,her mind was too active as if it underwent a rejuvenation programme. ...Suman hugged the pillow which was in her lap. ...she doesn't know why. ...she wanted to be awakened for the entire night by seeing the glistening full moon. ...

       Honestly, she gone mad after evening's incident. ...However, they both returned to the channel as if  nothing happened to  them. ...they were firstaided for the external  wounds at the nearby clinic. ...but. . . what will   heal their   soul  wound  honestly. ..shravan engaged himself to the follow up of the same NEWS. ...but. ...Suman. ...her status was undefined and..... better, she took an off from office.

     After returning home, she  assured nanaji that the wound was simple and nothing to worry. ..she tried to engage herself with household chores. ...she was  succeeded in that. ...to some extent. ..

    Now, the soothing breeze, glooming night, glistening  moon , fragrances of the fresh flowers.... .and what not. ... made suman totally  mad. ..For the very first time she cursed all the beauty creations in the world, as they all had  troubled her lonliness critically. ..

     Her thoughts paused at shravan ...that look. ...the way he looked at her. ...It said  the untold everything to suman ....the affection and care he felt for her. ..she couldn't swipe shravan s thoughts away from her mind. ..she was a bit confused that what she is getting into. ..

     Suman always circled herself into her own nest. ..her home with her beloved nanaji. ...she was forbidden  to strangers as she had lost all her trust at relations. ..moreover,her forbearance  towards the normal things that every girl had today,  made her  to be all alone. ..she was quite restrictive to the superficial friends. ...but. ...in reality, she wanted to be happy always. ..she yearn for the relationship that made with pure  trust and love. ..she too love to wander. .....chitchat. ..social networking. ..dressedup well. ....etc. ..but there
is no reason for all this. ..her childhood troubles made her a tough, straight forwarded girl. ..because of all these reasons ,there are a little friends for her. ...she felt fulfilled after joining in the channel WN NEWS. ..as she had new friends who were actually accept her as such. ..

    Above all, she loved her job whole heartedly. ..for the past few days, her life was filled with joyous and thrilling emotions that's definitely because of shravan. ...she can't leap his thoughts. ..

    Suman sighed as she couldn't find any reason for her so said thoughts. ..anyways, she was happy with the hours that was spent with shan ...undoubtedly, he was flawless in every aspect. ....the past days proved him to be a trustworthy. ..am I in love with him. .?If I am. ..What's wrong in that. .?its  human nature to love and to be loved. ...that too, who the hell do reject a handsome , intelligent man like shan.....😉. Suman smiled fulfilled as she find her solution. ...

    Her smile vanished as she think about shravan s  view ....whether  he  will think about me in the same way what I feel for him ...?She had a  hypothetical question. ...that doesn't have an answer for now. ..

   Finally, suman decided to be a good friend of shan ....positively she believed in her love that will flourish slowly. ...day by day. ..but for now. ..He was a super charmy  for super suman. ...💕she hugged the pillow and went for sleep. ...

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Shravan  was clueless about his behaviour towards suman. ...He could understand that his suppressed feel  for her came out for an instant ....

    "Thank god. ..l  didn't cross the good line. ...but,  what happened to her. .?Though she respects  me as her handler. .she was quite stubborn at other times. ...even in morning, she agreed to come with me after a quarrel. ..then. ...what made her to turn soft at me. ..perhaps ,she might be undergoing guilt that I wounded because of her. ..."

     Shravan pretended to be normal at office and in home too. ....since  sleep has abandoned him,he was walking at the garden. ...Every single beautiful things made him to remember suman. .

       "already I got carried away with her at the very  first sight. ...now. ..she was too good in every aspect. ..is she the girl. ..?If no. ..why I feel differently. ...if yes. ..what's wrong in that. ..in other way, what if she doesn't feel like me. .?" Shravan s  mind dugged him in to infinite  trouble. ...

      He was helpless in deciding about his thoughts. ...to be frank,neither  he  quit her thoughts nor stay calm. ... He listen to his heart that already decided to be away from the entire scenario as a  break  ... on the other side,  his mindless mind longed to see her. ..It expected the morning to   happen quickly. ..

    Both shravan and suman had same feeling on each other ....will they  confess the love honestly that they have for each other. ..?😍