parallel track..?

Adil ' s pov :

    I really wondered to see suman at my doorstep. ..I still struck with the weird thoughts I had when we met eye to eye. .at the very next moment I saw her , I kicked off the thoughts and welcomed her. ..

   She viewed my room as if I was  known to her already. .her eyes halted  at the picture , that was me and my hobbes. .my pet dog. I understood her point, and I introduced him. She looked at me strangely, as if I did a great mistake by keeping a pet. ..she might have read my mind. . She smiled and we started to talk generally. ..

      " sandy told me that you are a journalist by profession. ..it's really a challenging job. ..right. ?everyday will be ...like a thriller movie. .Can't imagine man. ..how you manage both the job and your family. .isn't it tough ..?is your hubby too a journalist. ..?"

  I showered bag of questions on her. ..she had a unexplainable look at me. ..

  " Of course, it's a challenging profession. ..yeah. .my husband is a journalist and we have our own news channel. ..channel WN NEWS. ..By the way...Are you a birth citizen of UAE. .?"

  I was comfortable with this level and I  was at quizz with her last question since I don't know the answer actually.

   " no. .."

I answered in a single word. ..she didn't continue further. I sighed with relief. By the time, the rain out bursted with thunder. ..

" Oh ...my goodness. ..the rain won't let me to go back I guess. .."
She said  annoyed...

" why. ..you can stay here for some more time. .it's raining heavily. .let's wait. .."

   I said with concern. ..

" actually. ..i have to send an email to the channel that was a routine ...i left my phone in room itself. ..its actually an emergency. .that's why I am hurried to go. .."

   I could understand her need..."If you are comfortable, you can use my laptop. .." I logged in to my laptop and gave it to her. ..

With a little smile, she started emailing. ..

I sat at the couch and started reading a book. ..actually, I was trying. ..it was strange that I had a good opinion on her with very few incidences even though,  I had weird thoughts in meeting her. ..I felt her close somewhere and I  don't know how to react. ..I pretended to be normal and I am succeeding at some level. .it's quite usual now, that I had strange thoughts from the moment I reach here. .I have many questions for Joshi ..I have to wait for his arrival. ..

** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Sumo ' s pov :

    From the moment I get inside the room, my journalist brain was active and it tried to engulf all the details whichever it saw in front of it. ..I had  to collect his personal informations as much as I could. ..hence, I started to talk randomly. ..He was enthusiastic while describing his job. ..With his words, I understood how much he loves music. ..if I started to listen him like this , slowly. .i would start to believe that he is 'adil'...so, I kept on telling me to stay neutral. ..

    when he was talking about my job, he enquired about my husband. ..I looked at him thoughtfully ..nearly a blank expression. ...my mind pleaded inside to tell him that it's him. ..but. I couldn't do it as my intusion alone won't work. ..what if, he is really adil. ... I had to confirm it. ..
As a first step, I asked whether he is a UAE citizen by birth. ..He was uncomfortable with the question somewhere. .I did feel that. ..and left it as such. I couldn't see him at trouble either he is adil or shan. ..

    If I get his laptop, I could get some kind of information. .and I made the situation to happen. ..It happened as I wish. ..He handed over his laptop to me. ..

  I logged in to Gmail. I started mailing to Aditya. ..it was a formal mail with official orders ...With that I got his email Id ...that's it my first step is done. .its enough for today. ..i got up and turned to say thanks. ..

    I saw him sleeping in the couch  with a book on him. ..i smiled fondly  ....my hands went forward to take off the book,  suddenly I stopped in a thought that he is not my shan.

       I felt a throbbing pain at my heart, no women should undergo this kind of pain. ..though he is in front of me I couldn't say him to be mine. ..I wiped the tears I had. But,  this is the time where I should stay strong. ..I will get my shan back. ..very soon. .

     shan. ...Our relationship shouldn't be a parallel track. .god has decided to give a second chance for us .i should act correctly to make use of it .I  determined myself to put a fullstop for all my pain. ..I left a thank you note for him and started to the resort. ..because I may act beyond my control. Each and every minute I saw adil I lost myself and it's not easy to manage. ..its better to focus in proving adil to be  shan. ..i walked out of his room hurriedly. ..