Bromance. ..

Sumo's pov :

I  stood elf struck. I was not capable of doing anything when adil  held my hands. He just pulled me into the house. Again, I simply followed him. ..I saw everyone witnessed be all ears. Except adil's voice there was a dead silence. .I embarrassly viewed around. .I couldn't get anything wrong at them. In fact, they cheered adil's attitude which made me to stay back. ..

I grinned broadly with a sigh. I  found pushkar with a victorious smile. ..His entire demeanor exhibited his excited mind. I witnessed his satisfaction with his full filled wish. ..

Infact, I too wanted to stay back. .but. ..I scared about adil .I believed that there won't be any troubles between me and adil as he was okay with me. ..

Sooner,  we the women had  started our gees and gaas. ..pushkar and adil left to their room. ..

____________________________________

Pushkar hugged adil  tightly  as much as he can. He jumped like a frog. His smile sounds volume his happiness. .

" bhaiya. ..we didn't go. ..I am so happy. .."

  "  Pushkar. ..if you don't leave me now I promise you, I  will die with suffocating. ..man. ..you are breaking my rib cage. ..it hurts. .."

  Pushkar broke his hug and stood aside. ..

   " bhaiya. ..where you were. ?i kept on calling you. .."

Adil pouted at him. ..He stretched his hands and stepped towards the window. ..He stood silent for seconds. .

" Pushkar. ..what if I propose sumo. .?"

His question created  a silent heart attack  to pushkar. ..

" What. .?bhaiya. ..are you serious.
?"

"  yeah. ..infact, I have started my secret proposal. .."

Again, pushkar had a second attack. ..😱

   " really. ..you did it. .? But
..how..?when. .?Where. .?"

Pushkar ' s  naughty tongue danced one more time. ..Adil looked him seriously. ..

" bro. ..do you really want me to answer. .? Actually, I  have decided to share with you everything. ..but. ..mmm. ..after seeing your curiosity, no. ..it would be a secret. .."

    Pushkar was disappointed.  adil
giggled to see  pushkar ' s flat face. ..annoyed pushkar turned away from adil. ..

"Oh. ..Lil champ. ..do you think I ever do that. .? I need your help ...I knew sumo to be a strong girl. ..I want to understand her even more. .. I am afraid how would she react if I propose her. ."

Pushkar was happy to hear him. He hugged him again. ..

" that's like my bhaiya. .."

They both had talked more about shan ' s  family and friends.

" bhaiya. ..the love bond between you and bhabhi was magnanimous. I witnessed her love for you so many times. She was ready to sacrifice her properties for you. When she had  a problem she decided to stay away from you to safeguard you from those merciless fellows. "

" that time, your happiness and reputation was much important to her. ..even this time, she decided to leave you to acknowledge your happy living. .."

" I was always wondering how she  could love bhaiya  to the extent of sacrificing her own love for his happiness. ..do you know. .?She would answer in a single line. ..
' because I love him. ..'  . "

" I still remember,  as a  dire consequence of a secret mission you were caught up in a bomb blast. ..there I saw the depth of her love for you. ..she almost dead. .."

"   again, when we heard the news that you were. ..."

Pushkar 's  throat clogged as he was unable to control himself. ..adil patted his back gently. .He hugged pushkar to convey reassurance.

" bhaiya. .she shattered when she heard your news and her pregnancy at the same time. .it took long  time  for us to console her. .. actually she came here for retreat. ..Munnar was your favorite destination. .."

"  bhaiya. ..Please be with her always. .Make her to be the happiest girl. .she had suffered a lot. ..don't leave her at any cost. ..even if she scold you while you're proposing,please bear with her. ..never ever hurt her. ..promise me you will love her always. .."

  Pushkar was so serious. .he was expelling all his untold  emotions...adil looked him sharply. ..He hissed by putting his index finger on pushkar ' s mouth. ..

" issssshhhhh......"

"Buddy. ..she is my wife. ..my life too. ..and. ..you are asking me to love her till my breath. ..how ironical. ..by the way buddy. ..I knew to handle my wife. ..if you don't mind. ..will you give me the space to love my wife. .?"😉

Adil replied him teasingly. .pushkar understood his love mode and he was expecting him to be Sumo's lover boy. ..and now it came true. ..pushkar pinched adil's thighs. ..He screamed with pain. ..

" ouch. ..pushkar. .?"

" no bhaiya. ..just confirmed that it is not a dream. ..by the way bhaiya. ..when are you going to propose her. .?

Pushkar asked adil with a serious tone. ..adil  arched his brows. ..

" why. .?"

" if I know the exact time, it would be easy for me to escape from both of you. ..in case of any  disaster, I would be the sole target for you both. ..it would be better to prevent than suffer. ..am I right. .?"

Pushkar backed out with safe distance while telling the truth. ..adil furiously targeted him when he started to run....there was a heartfelt  laugh pollution in the room  that was  lengthened for minutes and  minutes. ..

____________________________________