Adil ❤sumo

Sumo's pov :

I was quietly witnessing the game. It was an energetic play .my eyes wandered around adil stealthily. He was so excited and was enjoying the game to the full range. I  never had a chance to  view a football game. It was interesting. Every one outside the ring was encouraging their favourite players. I simply played a silent viewer role.

    Later, the game turned out to a  serious level. actually, adil had so many supporters. He was doing good. He fell down while driving the ball to the goal post thrice. But, he never minded. His only focus was the game. ..

To some extent, I achieved in controlling my mind. When he had a hit on his head by the ball, I just shouted to be careful. He missed the ball and had a pleasant look on me. It happened for a second. He again focused on the game.

I didn'tknow how I  shouted at him. I scolded my tongue for not obeying me. There was a loud cry from the tongue that it's the mind who ordered to do so. .I ignored all the explanations. It was a damn truth that me and my everything was at  rogue  from the moment  I  met  adil( shan. ..)

It started to drizzle. Sooner, the drizzle grew larger. The game came to an end. By the time, some of them got wet by the rain.

I saw adil,still standing at the garden. He was enjoying the rain by widely extending his arms. ...looking at the sky. ..receiving every single drop in his face. ..With closed eyes. ..exactly ...my shan ' s way. ..

I recalled our rainy day. I knew he won't come in until someone insist. I searched for pushkar. He was busy in drying him. In addition, he was at a long distance where my voice won't reach him.

I  saw adil again, with tension. He started to  shiver now. But, he still continued to stand at rain. .I was unable to hold me. ..I picked up the umbrella and ran to him. .He was  unaware of me.

    He opened the eyes when he didn't get wet. He had a glorious smile to see me. .

" it's raining heavily. .you are shivering. .come inside. .."

I said precisely. He was in a rainy mode. So, he refused to come inside and he left the umbrella too. .I understood well that if it continues, surely he would caught up with the weather.

I held his hands and dragged him to the courtyard. I haven't faced him since I had no courage. But, his surprised expressions banged my thoughts undoubtedly.

    I gave him the towel, carefully avoiding his eyes. He started to dry himself. I held my both hands tighter as they demanded me  to help him in drying. I just ignored my reckless hands. This time, I repeatedly encouraged me to be strong.

    Ammomma had sent hot ginger tea. We took it since we needed it so badly. The cardamomed ginger tea created a soothing effect on me. ..

  I drank it completely. I was about to stand. I had a troublesome feeling in my gut. I was regurgitating. .my whole body goosebumped and I felt chill. First,  I thought it was due to the indigestion. Hence, I fastened my walk across the courtyard to ease my gut. Till now, no one noticed my discomfort.

Adil was the first one who noticed my hastened walk. He asked me whether I was  okay. I couldn't answer as I was nauseating repeatedly. I simply nodded yes. He was not satisfied with my stand. He continued to look me with doubt.

   "Wa. .a...c....k. .."

With loud awkward sound, I  vomited. I continued to vomit. I felt as if my entire gut is going to be expelled.

Everyone was shocked and someone held my head. When I was  finished with vomiting, sandy helped me to wash my face. I saw adil still holding my head. I read his eyes that conveyed something to me. I couldn't recollect me as my stomach was started to cramp. I went to the room to lounge.